• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier 2's can the BlazBlue cast take on and not stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beast The BB characters have Layers of 4-D mind hax resistance. And some characters can kill type 1 Abstracts.

Theglassman12 said:
@Beast The BB characters have Layers of 4-D mind hax resistance. And some characters can kill type 1 Abstracts.
How big is it?

Also, BB cast seems the necessary range to effectively kill Madoka or UKG.

The characters can tank Homura level mind hax like its nothing. As for the top tiers

One character is able to resist a mind hax that mind wiped someone with divine protection that helped him no sell the Embryo, which mind wiped everyone that could tank Ouroboros, and Ouroboros can bypass 2-A mind hax Resistance.

They do. All the god tiers has Multiversal+ range

And that's not getting into the fact that some characters have passive hax out the ass, a good chunk of them I don't recall being resisted by Akumura, Godoka, and UKG

Theglassman12 said:
The characters can tank Homura level mind hax like its nothing. As for the top tiers
One character is able to resist a mind hax that mind wiped someone with divine protection that helped him no sell the Embryo, which mind wiped everyone that could tank Ouroboros, and Ouroboros can bypass 2-A mind hax Resistance.
>On Homura level?

Lol no. You're wrong if you thinks Homura mindhax is only your averages 2-A mindhax.

A very tiny fraction consciousness from Madoka can gives people like Sayaka and Nagisa Momoe awareness in Multiversal Scales. Madoka's own full awareness is ridiculously bigger than the one she bestowed to them.

Homura mindhaxes her no problem.....as a mere city level witch.

And to say Akuma Homura's own mindhax is ridiculously stronger than her witch-self is a blantant understatement.

Don't think anyone in BB cast resist that, not in gazillion years.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Homura's city level key has 2-A mind hax? jesus christ...
Not just the regular 2-A mindhax everyone spout about, but the one that overpowered Madoka's full awareness which even tiny fraction of it can bestowed people like these two the awareness on Multiversal scale.

@Black she'd have to go through a lot more than that on top of passives that work on a 4-D scale.

Said passives had to be able to affect concept first (which isn't the case based on what I read in the blog) and also had to cover up two Multiverse (Which also also isn't the case either.

Saying it works on 4-D scale alone isn't enough since non abstract 4-D are exists out there.

May I ask why God tiers of BB are 'possibly 2-A' I understand it's because they just reset a time line an infinite amount of times and there are no statements confirming they can create a 2-A amount of universes? I could be wrong

@Black Noel can affect infinite realities thanks to the Continuum Shift, Amaterasu created Doomsday that wiped out all of realities, and pretty much anything comparable to or superior to Amaterasu can do a similar feat.

@Beast Death itself is an abstract in Blazblue, and is type 1. Ragna is capable of killing her with the Azure. The same goes for Terumi and Hazama, who has a far stronger Azure.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Said passives had to be able to affect concept first (which isn't the case based on what I read in the blog) and also had to cover up two Multiverse (Which also also isn't the case either.

Saying it works on 4-D scale alone isn't enough since non abstract 4-D are exists out there.
Don't really care for the whole debate but the above is indeed false.

1) The passives have shown to work on Izanami

2) There are two multiverses in BB. The normal multiverse and the Embryo multiverse.

RotofBots said:
Beast Zero Gudako said:

2) There are two multiverses in BB. The normal multiverse and the Embryo multiverse.
That is not what it said in the blog. Embryo is just an alternate universe, not Multiverse.

Two different things.

Izanami is still a type 1. Which the top tiers in BB are capable of affecting thanks to the Azure. So again, they're going to affect them.

And last time I checked, I don't recall Homura having Multiversal range with her Homulily form, but she was still able to affect Godoka.

"That is not what it said in the blog. Embryo is just an alternate universe, not Multiverse.

Two different things."

1) Never on the blog did it say that the Embryo was a parallel universe in the first place.

2) There doesn't exist just one Embryo but a whole infinite multiverse of them which is confirmed by Izanami when Amaterasu fused them into one.

@Beast which is all the range they need if a measly ten kilometers is more than enough for Homulily to be able to affect an abstract concept.

Thanks to the fact that it was able to absorb/erase all the possibilities in existance. Heck, I can argue that the BB characters would get at least Multiversal+ range due to the Azure and Amaterasu not just affecting all the realities in Embryo, but the outside world that's erased as well.

Theglassman12 said:
@Beast which is all the range they need if a measly ten kilometers is more than enough for Homulily to be able to affect an abstract concept.
No.

Madoka abstractiom is the size of two Multiverses. BB casts may can only affect half of them, but her other half is still in tact and can just wiped them out.

And yet Homulily was able to draw her into her dimension rather easily. Which ISN'T that large to begin with.

Said avatar had the same abilities as Godoka and was more than enough for Homura to basically Rival Godoka in power. Anyways this is just going in circles. Blazblue characters are capable of affecting abstracts and one of the most powerful characters in the series is omnipresent and as abstract as Godoka.

Lol no.

Said avatar was a miniscule fraction of Madoka's true-self so that she can interract with Homura. And nothing you just said were indicating BB abstract=PMMM's. Not in the size matter at least.

@Beast

As I've said before, there are an infinite amount of Embryo. Using that scan devoid of the context given in the blog is very misleading. The Embryo is its own world that just happens to be a mirror. 83769629-10C6-4B67-B782-D7C9C64B68C4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back