• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier 2's can the BlazBlue cast take on and not stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
I'm currently search a tier 7 BB characters which doesn't resist to Fate Hax
but it seem that everyone resist to it

Sh*t
Give up then, its like finding needles in bunch of straws.

If theres anything to say about BB's tier 2s is that they are really slow

EmperorRorepme said:
Wait, why does Lavos have losses against beings who it can't even affect? There's no winning chance they should be removed.
Because people have ignored what I said like 120947235236930396300620963032036606376 times by now for the reason of their poor, overused memes being "validated" as opposed to accuracy in a profile.

Seriously, I said so many times that at the very least Unicron and LoP should be removed (now Madoka too given her type of Abstract is untouchable as the revisions made her and Lavos' profile currently stand) that I simply said "Whatever" at some point and, instead of laughing at the meme of "Lavos jobber", I have to hold myself back from laughing at the person doing it having poor to no understanding whatsoever about what constitutes a stomp.

By that definition I can also say without a care in the world that these 2-As are jobbers after making 10 threads for them, half against SMT 2-As, the other half against Digi 2-As. I'll say this again: Making matches everyone knows the result to that are obvious stomps then saying "Well this character no way he/she/it ever wins but it's fair based on this thing that may happen when the prophecies come true, when all the planets align, when the gods of time give us their blessing and the sun turns square so this can be added" then proceeding to call a character weak because of it isn't a meme. It borders on spite and gets old really fast.

Sounding less carefree than I usually do? Probably. But really, the jobber meme has been so overused that it's reaching the level of cringe to me by now. To show how ridiculous this situation's extent has gone by now, I never even liked Bill and the "Bill is jobber meme" itself is also making me cringe just as much by how badly and poorly overused it is by now. This is coming from someone who joined them for a while and now am I like "Is this still going on like that?"

Want to call someone a jobber, at least give them proper matches as opposed to making camouflaged stomps. Otherwise everyone below Tier 0/1-A must be jobber for dying to various characters without them needing to lift a finger.

FateAlbane said:
Because people have ignored what I said like 120947235236930396300620963032036606376 times by now for the reason of their poor, overused memes being "validated" as opposed to accuracy in a profile.
I dunno whether I should be disappointed that you've been ignored that many times, or impressed that you took the time to count that high.

I hardly if ever use Lavos as a punching bag. At this point I'm nagging at Cal to make him OP again so that the meme can die sooner than later.

Lavos is just in a bad spot where he can't get wins because he ends up stomping but against characters that can fight him, he ends up losing to them.

Bill on the other hand...yeah he's legit fodder.

Theglassman12 said:
>>TFW This thread will turn into a "How to Make Lavos stronk AF" thread.
I could. I'm just traumatized by having to debate the thing and I know that if I made CRTs after it was approved I would need to like crazy lazy.

Don't worry dude. I know that feeling. Especially for some other Niche JRPGs like Baten Kaitos and Breath of Fire

That's literally what you're going through with Blazblue right now. I'm not taking that cursed mantle from you. ovovoovvovovovoovvovo

ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡, plz don't remind me. My brain is already fried from two months of these revisions

Wondering how the tier 2s would fair against Archie PGW

Speed Equalized of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back