• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta ask, since the changes were applied.

Glass said he would apply the changes that were unanimously agreed on. Then he proceeds to add Transduality and Higher Dimensional Manipulation, may i ask where the unanimous agreement to those 2 came from?

Another thing i'd like to point out Glassman, there seem to be some people who already have some of the things proposed here for the same reason.

Im talking about example Master Unit Amaterasu having Immesurable for reasons which were denied here.
Or Ragna having Type 1 Abstract Existence for reasons that were debunked here.

And I already told you that manipulating space time alone isn’t my only argument. It’s manipulating the multiverse.

immeasurable speeds is being discussed in another thread. Ragna’s abstract existence was never even discussed in this entire thread so idk where you’re even getting this information.

And I already told you that manipulating space time alone isn’t my only argument. It’s manipulating the multiverse.
Which as i've said is just manipulating infinite space-times.

Ragna’s abstract existence was never even discussed in this entire thread so idk where you’re even getting this information.
Yeah but a case extremely similar to it was. The "one with the possibilities" which doesn't give type 1 without proof for abstraction. But if it's not sth to discuss here it's fine it can be in another thread.

Also can you show me Ultima or some staff agreeing with the Transduality cus i may have missed that part.

So you’re just gonna gloss over every single time I mention the being they manipulate as the multiverse. Great

Yeah no, Ragna flat out has statements of literally being possibilities itself. He doesn’t become one with it, he literally becomes Possibilities.

DragonMaster, Schnee, Ant, Shadow, Medeus, and knowledgeable members like Milly and Crimson are in support of it.

So you’re just gonna gloss over every single time I mention the being they manipulate as the multiverse.
And as i've said the only thing that would count is manipulating the boundary cus that's the only true higher dimension in BlazBlue. Being one with the multiverse is being 1 with the spacetime of many universes. Again, just omnipresence + 4D (which as both me and Ultima said, doesn't count).

Wait Ant? Ant agreed with Transduality?

So regardless they’re still getting higher dimensional manipulation for manipulating the boundary. Good to know.

I asked him for input on everything else in my CRT and aside from stuff like immeasurable speeds, regeneration, death manipulation, everything else he said was ok.

higher dimensional manipulation for manipulating the boundary.
Didn't we run into the issue of them not manipulating the axis itself? Eh....whatever idc anymore. Just had to point out that you added sth that wasn't agreed on.

I asked him for input on everything else in my CRT and aside from stuff like immeasurable speeds, regeneration, death manipulation, everything else he said was ok.
Ugh, ant himself says he's not the best for this sort of stuff cus he's overworked af, but whatever. And Ultima along with Efficiente, Matt etc never agreed with that. So idk how something like that falls under "unanimously agreed upon" but you do you.

I try to let others evaluate content revision threads and strictly help with overall organisation work, yes.

I literally gave you a list of other staff members on top of Ant who agreed with it. Matt, and Eficiente literally never commented on Transduality as part of their disagreement. Only low 1-C. Everyone else I listed said the rest of the thread they agree on. So you’re just reaching to remotely say that it wasn’t accepted

Ultima touched it and never said he agreed, Ion and Efficiente said they agreed with me too, so to repeat myself idk how that falls under "unanimously agreed upon", which were what you said you were gonna add.

If there is staff consensus for the additions, they should be fine, but I do not remember.

If there is staff consensus for the additions, they should be fine, but I do not remember.
I mean, even taking the votes at face value it's still 4 staff agree to 2 staff disagree. I personally don't think that is consensus, let alone unanimous.

But that's just my opinion.

I never said Ultima agreed, he literally was asking for more proof and that’s it. pay attention for once about what I’m saying. I literally listed the staff that agreed with it, including knowledgeable members. Eficiente never once argued against Transduality. So you’re outvoted since you like to pull that card a lot on this thread.

@Antvasima I have numerous staff members and some knowledgeable members be ok with the Transduality and other stuff, safe to say they should apply now, and this thread is already overstayed it’s welcome

Which staff members do I need to notify to help conclusively solve this disagreement?

@Firephoenixearl ok and Warren also agreed with me when I argued, on top of more staff members. So I still outvote you regardless.

@Antvasima there's basically none we could contact at this point, all the staff members and normal users who's knowledgeable on the verse already gave their input aside from Shiro, but he's been super rusty with Blazblue lore as of late and is busy with his own stuff. Just gonna add the upgrades and then I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back