• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier 2's can the BlazBlue cast take on and not stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm skeptical at best about any Demon Lord being able to mind hax infinite Demon Lords, which is the only thing that would make it close to 2-A mind hax afaik.

Unless every DL has 2-A scale awareness, in which case mind haxing one of them should count

I'm tempted to make Terumi vs Galactus, but I don't want to make it unless I know it will be a fair fight.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
IIRC, it's there are infinite Demon Lords and they all can mindhax others with 2-A range.
Which sounds weird because it would mean that there are infinite people mindhaxing infinite people, so unless everyone constantly mind controls everyone, it doesn't work

Which sounds weird because it would mean that there are infinite people mindhaxing infinite people, so unless everyone constantly mind controls everyone, it doesn't work

Best to ask Bambu to clarify that since he brought up the whole 2-A mindhax deal for D&D.

EmperorRorepme said:
Are Demon Lords dimensionally 4-D?
They have Low 2-C/2-C feats, but I don't know if they're confirmed as 4D beings. Theortically most exist on 4-6+ different planes at once.

Now DnD mind hax can get into the 2-A range and there are people with 2-A feats, but I wouldn't give every Tier 2 that mind hax range (including Mal because I have no idea what she's done to warrant that rating unless it's strictly ranged based).

Although if we're including Mystara, then yes. Demons are explicitly 4th-5th Dimensional beings. Also who is able to fight the LOP? She's pretty high into the Tier 2 range.

Not in the wiki, in BlazBlue. But I realized thst I misread what another user wrote so its not important anyways.

Amaterasu, Ragna and Susanoo could potentially fight LOP. But I'm still rather fishy on DnD stuff in general

Mindhax is questionable without further context, but their AP and powers are pretty clear cut imo.

Hey quick question and minor derail. I was thinking of putting Darth Nihilus against the highest key of low 5-B that Ragna has but I'm not sure if it's a stomp or not. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back