• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

How tf do they work, if they just mind hax can't space cruiser take care if them
Rick would have a Warp presence, it'd be a bit Notable cause he's a human... Blanks, with nothing else, are like misery and depression generators. ON THE LOW END.

While Rick is thankfully safe from the whole "I'm supernatural, guess I'll die" part of it... theres still the issue that Culexus Assassins are 1-A ubersmurfs who can incap Rick by existing on the same planet as he is due to 1-A mindhax so potent it can seperate Tyranids from their hive mind mind, are literally beings that Rick's mind would just refuse to see, and can fire invisible EE Hadokens while literally in-between the Materium and The Warp.

Rick would have a Warp presence, it'd be a bit Notable cause he's a human... Blanks, with nothing else, are like misery and depression generators. ON THE LOW END.

While Rick is thankfully safe from the whole "I'm supernatural, guess I'll die" part of it... theres still the issue that Culexus Assassins are 1-A ubersmurfs who can incap Rick by existing on the same planet as he is due to 1-A mindhax so potent it can seperate Tyranids from their hive mind mind, are literally beings that Rick's mind would just refuse to see, and can fire invisible EE Hadokens while literally in-between the Materium and The Warp.
Rick wins by being rick case closed, idk this is crazy Ig can space cruisee not handle it
Oh yeah, they also have passive power null that basically nulls everything "supernatural".
Space cruiser is just a spaceship, barelt futuristic it looks like junk

What Reaper said.

He's also definitely not getting #2, and I don't know much about Umineko but I really don't see Rick beating that verse either, but I can see him at #4 but ONLY if he can get past D's 5-D plot hax.
D doesn't have plot hax in 8-C, only resistance. However, he instantly paralyzes Rick with his aura and cuts him negating all his immortalities.

Rick wins by being rick case closed, idk this is crazy Ig can space cruisee not handle it

Space cruiser is just a spaceship, barelt futuristic it looks like junk
Oh, so Culexus just phases through all of it's attacks(Rick doesn't have 1-A interactions to hit the culexus while it's phasing), Rick is in there screaming his God damn head off and unable to even push buttons, and the culexus either shoots it or lobs an EE ball at it to trash it

Paralysing Rick wont help due to the sheer amount of equipment he has on him that all can work on their own though

Can D negate technological cloning? I read the novel but I dont remember technology being a huge part of the seriez

Oh, so Culexus just phases through all of it's attacks(Rick doesn't have 1-A interactions to hit the culexus while it's phasing), Rick is in there screaming his God damn head off and unable to even push buttons, and the culexus either shoots it or lobs an EE ball at it to trash it
Space Cruiser has AI and works on its own but I see your point, also why tf do these guys not have any notes that explain they have 1-A stuff?

Edit: Also cruiser blitzes them
Fun fact, D affects mindless beings with his Aura. It's actually stupid.
Explain, last time Garfield did this it got rejected due to being illogical

Space Cruiser has AI and works on its own but I see your point, also why tf do these guys not have any notes that explain they have 1-A stuff?
Because the profile for the assassins is ******* ANCIENT. It's not unusably shit, it actually covers everything the four can do in PnA, but it's OOOOOOOLD

Paralysing Rick wont help due to the sheer amount of equipment he has on him that all can work on their own though

Can D negate technological cloning? I read the novel but I dont remember technology being a huge part of the seriez
Bruh. First novel alone has nuclear reactors, weather manipulation machines across continental scale, forcefield, laser weapons, quantum computers and bs. D's pendant negates it.

D's pendant can even negate Nobles tech that create pocket dimensions, forcefields with the power of the galaxies' rotation, and more shit like that.

Bruh. First novel alone has nuclear reactors, weather manipulation machines across continental scale, forcefield, laser weapons, quantum computers and bs. D's pendant negates it.
Idk if I read the first one, I grabbed one randomly lol. Apologies
D's pendant can even negate Nobles tech that create pocket dimensions, forcefields with the power of the galaxies' rotation, and more shit like that.
but wait D lacks immortality negation 6 which is the main type of immortality Rick uses

Idk if I read the first one, I grabbed one randomly lol. Apologies

but wait D lacks immortality negation 6 which is the main type of immortality Rick uses
He does negate resurrection tho, or simply stop the consciousness from traveling to the body (as he can interact with even someones willpower)

Explain, last time Garfield did this it got rejected due to being illogical
If Rick is all tech he should be safe from that
Iirc they have actually glitched out and full on caused tech to shut down with their presence so Rick being mostly tech may not even help

(If you’re wondering why it ain’t on the profile well blame the fact that half the 40K profiles haven’t been fully updated in like half a decade)

True lets upgrade Sans to Tier 8. You would LOVE that right?

He also did not soul hax Flowey, dont post irrelevant stuff
KR is still a poison effect that affects the SOUL Shion, I meant that.

You can hax stuff that lacks that aspect if you have things, Giygas can literally mindhax inanimate objects for example.

He does negate resurrection tho
Rick isnt going to Valhalla here so that hardly matters
or simply stop the consciousness from traveling to the body (as he can interact with even someones willpower)
Rick doesnt transfer his counciousness, thats only in Tiny rick episode where he specifically had to wire himself to the operation do that. This is pretty consistent

Normally Operation Phoenix just kinda clones Ricks mind lol, its really stupid but it works like that according to the show

Iirc they have actually glitched out and full on caused tech to shut down with their presence so Rick being mostly tech may not even help

(If you’re wondering why it ain’t on the profile well blame the fact that half the 40K profiles haven’t been fully updated in like half a decade)
Eh, if that's the case, it's still a foregone conclusion

(You should really seperate the assassin profiles and rework a couple of them)

Rick doesnt transfer his councousness, thats only in Tiny rick episode where he specifically had to wire himself to the operation do that. This is pretty consistent

Normally Operation Phoenix just kinda clones Ricks mind lol, its really stupid but it works like that according to the show
That sounds like resurrection with extra types ngl.

Even so: D realizes he can't kill Rick, then just stands there with his aura active while any potential tech or machine get negated by the pendant if not directly affected by the aura. Now what?

That sounds like resurrection with extra types ngl.
Type 4 is not the way he is immortal tbh, I was gonna remove some that make it seem that way since Valhalla stuff aint even an ability or tech of his
Even so: D realizes he can't kill Rick, then just stands there with his aura active while any potential tech or machine get negated by the pendant if not directly affected by the aura. Now what?
Whats stopping Rick from just nuking the timeline? He doesnt have to get close

Also whats even the range on that Aura? It doesnt have a rating, So Rick could also just nuke his Solar System or Planet

or send a bunch of Mr frundles

Isn't Gu just above an infinite hierarchy of cultivation stages, with each stage having their own infinite R>F scaling?
Each Cultivation Stage is effectively a transcendental hierarchy compared to the last, with their own quality layers between them.

So, the 1st stage is 1-A (Quality), the second is High 1-A (Meta-Quality), then Meta-Meta-Quality, and so on.

Gu Chensha has transcended all of the cultivation stages, being beyond that hierarchical system entirely.

So it's immensely into High 1-A.

Whats stopping Rick from just nuking the timeline? He doesnt have to get close

Also whats even the range on thag Aura? It doesnt have a rating, Rick could also just nuke his Solar System or Planet

or send a bunch of Mr frundles
D's... Essence? Doesn't exist in the timeline. It's part of an abstract dream-non existent realm or some shit (VHD is weird with these things). So he could unironically just survive that or use his left arm and absorb/negate what Rick uses.

D resists at 5-D

D's... Essence? Doesn't exist in the timeline. It's part of an abstract dream-non existent realm or some shit (VHD is weird with these things). So he could unironically just survive that or use his left arm and absorb/negate what Rick uses.
Rick has 6 to 7D range and Nep Negation so unless it is beyond that Rick could easily find and eliminate it

I dont even get how that helps though, D doesnt have the Regeneration in order to survive timeline destruction.

Rick has 6 to 7D range and Nep Negation so unless it is beyond that Rick could easily find and eliminate it

I dont even get how that helps though, D doesnt have the Regeneration in order to survive timeline destruction.
According to the profile, he does this by fixing someones causality. But that's not how D's NEP works with. His "soul" (this is not the correct term, it's more abstract than even concepts because VHD shenanigans) just resides in an abstract realm completely non existant. Is not that he would regen, is that he can travel back from this realm (D has been reduced to nothing before and straight cameback anyways, and he can heal from even his own cuts that kill beyond concepts through the Fount of Life). However, he wouldn't have a timeline to comeback to, so that would count as incap instead.

That said, I doubt Rick would attempt that before being incapped himself. But that part is for a proper thread.

Back