• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the strongest Nasuverse character that Star King Kirito can beat?

Anyway, any of the 5A servants he beats quite easily but he likely does to BB.

Gil is probably the strongest he beats

Tfw the strongest a 4-A in the SAO universe can beat is a 5-A in the Nasuverse. Any other character?

How about characters that he could maybe get inconclusives with?

Saver looks like a good competition.

Schnee One said:
Anyway, any of the 5A servants he beats quite easily but he likely does to BB.
Gil is probably the strongest he beats
If Gil has anything durability negating he can speed blitz Kirito.

If its serious Gil, he has a space cutting axe among other dura negs.

Thing is that there are a lot of Servants who can beat Kirito due to compatibility but since its the strongest he beats then its a 5-A.

I mean a pull powered gil instantly enuma elishes and unrestricts sni so he would just hop on viama or his other ship and enuma elish if he needs to

That's nice but I'm pretty sure one of his ships is as fast as or faster than Edmond Dantes so he should be able to get enough distance before using enuma elish

AnonymousBlank said:
I really doubt Gil has a ship that can Enfer but SNI means he won't bother with anything that doesn't bypass Kirito's dura.
So which 5-A were you referring to when you said Kirito could beat one?

AnonymousBlank said:
Anyone of the ones that don't have the hax to dura neg like Karna, Altera, Nero etc.
You are right about Karna and probably Nero, but Altera may be able to win by absorbing Kirito.

Paul Frank said:
That's nice but I'm pretty sure one of his ships is as fast as or faster than Edmond Dantes so he should be able to get enough distance before using enuma elish
Gil's ship definitely is not faster than Dantes NP

Enfer can break through space time as it is a Metaphysical prison that is enfers power, to break from any prison

Other than that it moves him at the speed of thought

Thought speed isn't a thing you can use for a general term. The thoughts of a subsonic character are slower than the thoughts of the Flash who thinks in attoseconds. Edmond is immeasurable because of Enfer escaping space time, the thought speed portion has nothing to do with it.

Enfer escaped space time due to how it works not pure speed

Other than that one ability allowing it to do that viama and dantes are the same speed

There is no ******* way his ship moves at immeasurable speed when Lancelot can keep up. Don't get me wrong, it was mostly skill that let him keep up anyway, but there is no way in hell Lancelot could keep up with ******* immeasurable speed with skill alone

Iapitus The Impaler said:
There is no ******* way his ship moves at immeasurable speed when Lancelot can keep up. Don't get me wrong, it was mostly skill that let him keep up anyway, but there is no way in hell Lancelot could keep up with ******* immeasurable speed with skill alone
^

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He could slow it down?

His skill transcends space and time

Because gil doesn't try if his ship is capable of going lol immeasurable and he just spammed it he would get no fun

It's not like throwing A rank Noble Phantasms at people by the dozens and going lol weapon rain until everything dies is fun by that logic.

It's not that's why he uses lower ranked ones he never pulls out his stronger nps unless he deems the target worthy

I mean if you haven't noticed he also doesn't go through and win the wars the night they start because it's not fun

Let's get back on track.

The strongest person Star King can beat is alive Gil?

Back