• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, does Kirito have any means of winning this match without his Flight Speed? The match can only then not be added if Kirito's Flight Speed is a major reason for why he won but if he can win without that, then I'd presume that it can still be added.
Well honestly I think without the speed advantage Eula takes this but Kirito still has a few win-cons even with truly equal speed, but like, he probably doesn’t win this imo without the speed advantage and with it he stomps, so idk how that works in terms of adding matches

I can see Kirito winning this, even with Eula's extreme cold resistance, the Blue Rose sword's Release Recollection will allow Kirito to not only trap Eula for a short time, but in addition, drain her life passively while she is trying to break out. I'm also not entirely sure how combat applicable her bone whistle is, with Kirito's telekinesis, he might just be able to snatch it away if she tries playing it.

Another potential option for Kirito is to simply use his version of law manipulation (gained through cracking Quinella's secrets in order to reforge the underworld.), which may just let him shut off Eula's abilities entirely. So I'll vote Kirito.

I can see Kirito winning this, even with Eula's extreme cold resistance, the Blue Rose sword's Release Recollection will allow Kirito to not only trap Eula for a short time, but in addition, drain her life passively while she is trying to break out.
Is it just a normal kind of ice imprisonment? It would need to be a very fast drain, Genshin characters have been shown to break out of being completely frozen solid in a matter of seconds, and someone with a cryo avatar would possibly have an even easier time of it.
I'm also not entirely sure how combat applicable her bone whistle is, with Kirito's telekinesis, he might just be able to snatch it away if she tries playing it.
It’s certainty possible, but there’s definitely potential counters to this method, such as Eula using the bone whistle while under the safety of an elemental shield. Given Eula is a combat genius, she’s certainly capable of this kind of plan.
Another potential option for Kirito is to simply use his version of law manipulation (gained through cracking Quinella's secrets in order to reforge the underworld.), which may just let him shut off Eula's abilities entirely. So I'll vote Kirito.
Haven’t we already discussed how Kirito’s law manipulation isn’t combat applicable as it requires multiple people believing in one concept, which isn’t possible in a 1 v 1 situation?

Haven’t we already discussed how Kirito’s law manipulation isn’t combat applicable as it requires multiple people believing in one concept, which isn’t possible in a 1 v 1 situation?
The Law Manipulation Skeletonslayer is bringing up is different from the one displayed on Kirito's profile. The one he's bringing up is much more combat applicable as it's Quinella's version which Star King Kirito would have access to.

The Law Manipulation Skeletonslayer is bringing up is different from the one displayed on Kirito's profile. The one he's bringing up is much more combat applicable as it's Quinella's version which Star King Kirito would have access to.
Why isn’t this on Kirito’s profile? How does it work?

Why isn’t this on Kirito’s profile? How does it work?
because if we copy-pasted everything from Quinella's profile over to Kirito's it would be pretty congested I assume? I don't know why the old SAO supporters didn't put it there. Also to quote "Can enact her authority onto a specific area in an instant, manipulating it as she pleases. She can force people to bend to her will within this area, and even prevent them from using any of their abilities"

because if we copy-pasted everything from Quinella's profile over to Kirito's it would be pretty congested I assume? I don't know why the old SAO supporters didn't put it there. Also to quote "Can enact her authority onto a specific area in an instant, manipulating it as she pleases. She can force people to bend to her will within this area, and even prevent them from using any of their abilities"
Wait if Kirito just has a complete Power Null how isn’t this a stomp? 💀 Is it like horrifically out of character for him to use it or smth?

Wait if Kirito just has a complete Power Null how isn’t this a stomp? 💀 Is it like horrifically out of character for him to use it or smth?
Blame skeleton he just reminded me of it's existence and now I'm starting to realize that Freeze GG is no longer needed now that I have the power of Law Manipulation GGS

And yeah star king kirito is different from normally kirito since this one is all about protecting underworld so if he needs to kill he would do so with anything necessary including the haxy law manip power null

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back