• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Title of the True Blackswordsman (Kirito vs Guts)

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Finally, now that Kirito is upgraded to 8-A we can do this battle...

Kirito vs Guts, a battle to see who is the true Black Swordsman.

Battle Rules:
Battle Info:
  • Kirito is at least 106.783293499044 Tons of TNT
  • Guts is 119.07 Tons of TNT
sword-art-online-kirito-black-swordsman-return-war-of-underworld-1234467.jpg

guts-a-berserk-character-analysis.jpg

Last edited:
So, um, question. Would this Kirto be willing to use Age Manip/Transmutation on Guts right off the bat or nah and they are hax that he only uses as a last resort or when he is well and truly pissed beyond belief? ... Oh ye, how often does Kirito use telekinesis, btw? He might be able to rip Dragonslayer from Guts hands, although, them being the same in terms of LS likely prevents it from happening.

... Granted, there is also Kirito's ice manip to worry about since if he is able to freeze Guts into a block of ice, he's ******.

Aw shit I forgot about Age Manip/Transmutation I'll have to restrict the abilities to make this fight more fair

THey've been restricted. Shouldn't have to worry about restricting the reality warping and all that since Guts and Kirito both have Supernatural willpower

I've only seen abilities being restricted if it's purely based equipments by restricting the equipment itself like Thanos's infinity stones.

Idk.

I got ******* cancer trying to find the ratings and calculations in the profiles and verse page

So many ******* tabbers

I might clean it up later

Also btw you can still make this match just with 9-A Guts

From what I got reading the profiles and trying to match both at 8-A:
If kirito gets to the magic, Guts have mid diff
But if he doesn't, he no-diff him via having a Ton more experience in swordfighting.
I don't think kirito and his ice blade stand a chance against the activated Berserk Armor because of how its rampage works, so

Guts FRA

From what I got reading the profiles and trying to match both at 8-A:
If kirito gets to the magic, Guts have mid diff
But if he doesn't, he no-diff him via having a Ton more experience in swordfighting.
I don't think kirito and his ice blade stand a chance against the activated Berserk Armor because of how its rampage works, so

Guts FRA
Sadly Alicization Kirito matches are in the grave cause he has a Reality Warp/Probability Manip Wincon which is (if I believe in myself I win and all my powers are buffed.)

Edit: Wait I restricted that ability.

Last edited:
Back