• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Since I want to see a Kirito vs. Genshin Impact match I have made this.

Battle Rules
  • Star King Kirito will be used
  • Speed Equalized
  • They start 20 meters away from each other
  • Win via incapacitation or death
  • Other SBA
Battle Info:
  • Kirito's AP is 41.8067757307 Megatons
  • Eula is 19.15 Megatons
The Star King:

Eula (Can't think of a cool and whitty name):
Genshin-Impact-Eula.jpg

My first question after making this thread is would Eula be able to resist Kirito's ice. It says she has resistance to extreme cold but IIRC Kirito's ice is as cold as space.

My first question after making this thread is would Eula be able to resist Kirito's ice. It says she has resistance to extreme cold but IIRC Kirito's ice is as cold as space.
Funny thing, being in space don't grant you extreme cold resistance because it's not that impressive.

Funny thing, being in space don't grant you extreme cold resistance because it's not that impressive.
Oh I know that much (someone told me about it yesterday) but my question was that since Eula has resistance to extreme cold (the reasoning wasn't being in space it was because "Eula finds swimming in the lethally-cold waters of Dragonspine refreshing, whereas normal people would be likely to die from hypothermia in minutes if they were to do the same" would that apply to Kirito's ice which is as cold as space.

Yeah why not?
I just thought if the differences in temperatures were like severely different it wouldn't apply but I've had my question answered so thanks for coming in and clarifying that.

i mean kirito's ice would be much more lethal but Seeing how Eula basically builds up resistance to cold and having cryo allogenes would be able to survive it yet somehow also affect her.

as for the AP gap If Eula can prepare her burst in time she can close that gap no problem to severely harm kirito.

how does star king kirito law manip works atm.

i can see kirito pulling out some sword skills and Release recollection from his othersword being lethal for Eula due to AP difference at base

how does star king kirito law manip works atm.
Pretty sure the law manipulation only applies when it's multiple people believing in one thing but I think what's more notable is Kirito's passive reality warping and other abilities that Incarnation provides.

Last edited:
I know literally nothing about Sword Art Online but reading through Kirito’s profile his arsenal seems wider, but by the looks of it a lot of Kirito’s powers seem to be based on self-belief/willpower, which Eula can exploit with Empathic Manip

I know literally nothing about Sword Art Online but reading through Kirito’s profile his arsenal seems wider, but by the looks of it a lot of Kirito’s powers seem to be based on self-belief/willpower, which Eula can exploit with Empathic Manip
Isn't that just a side effect of prolonged exposure to elemental energy? Eula trying to exploit that would basically be her spamming her elemental powers and waiting until the effects kick in if I'm not wrong.

Isn't that just a side effect of prolonged exposure to elemental energy? Eula trying to exploit that would basically be her spamming her elemental powers and waiting until the effects kick in if I'm not wrong.
Well yeah, but if the fight goes on, those effects will kick in eventually, it should be considered, given Eula’s elemental abilities are definitely her go to attacks outside of basic sword fighting techniques. Granted, it’s questionable if the fight could go on for the hours or potentially even days needed for these effects to kick in

Well yeah, but if the fight goes on, those effects will kick in eventually, it should be considered, given Eula’s elemental abilities are definitely her go to attacks outside of basic sword fighting techniques. Granted, it’s questionable if the fight could go on for the hours or potentially even days needed for these effects to kick in
Okay.

Alright, I return to debate. Had no idea Eula had Empathetic Manipulation but I don't know how combat applicable it is. I would like to think Kirito has the skill advantage here (for once) since Star King has over 200 years of experience not only with sword fighting but combat in general as well as understanding and mastering Incarnation.

Alright, I return to debate. Had no idea Eula had Empathetic Manipulation but I don't know how combat applicable it is. I would like to think Kirito has the skill advantage here (for once) since Star King has over 200 years of experience not only with sword fighting but combat in general as well as understanding and mastering Incarnation.
Eula’s empathetic manipulation stems from the fact that elemental energy, the stuff her ice powers is made up of, can cause illness and personality changes in heavy doses/prolonged exposure, so it is combat applicable, but only if the fight lasts hours or maybe even days (it could take less time than this assuming smaragdus jadeite does not compare in elemental traces to attacks from vision holders, but this is mere speculation)

Kirito definitely seems to have the skill advantage here yes, Eula’s training doesn’t compare to 200 years of experience

I vote for kirito fra
I don't think there's been enough of an argument to vote for someone yet lol but I myself am leaning towards Kirito due to his Superior Skill, Abilities with Release Recollection and defensive options such as his forcefields, regeneration, and Reality Warping/Incarnation that'll allow him to stay in the fight for a quite a while.

I don't think there's been enough of an argument to vote for someone yet lol but I myself am leaning towards Kirito due to his Superior Skill, Abilities with Release Recollection and defensive options such as his forcefields, regeneration, and Reality Warping/Incarnation that'll allow him to stay in the fight for a quite a while.
Honestly I feel like Eula has the advantage here. Kirito holds a skill advantage for obvious reasons, but his reality warping will literally ensure his defeat if he believes himself incapable of winning, even subconsciously, and manipulating opponents is kinda Eula’s thing. She could, for example, use her bone whistle to manipulate Kirito’s hearing, which she has done to disorientate people before, or she could send him into an eternal sleep with her Bone Whistle Lullaby. Also, playing the long game doesn’t really work out for Kirito, because every time Eula damages him with an elemental attack, he grows more susceptible to her empathetic manipulation, which at its full strength is really an instant win against an opponent like Kirito and his confidence/moral based powers. Kirito also wouldn’t gain the upper hand due to his forcefield creation because Eula possesses the same ability, while she also has elemental intangibility and flight to make sure she can always out-manoeuvre Kirito If she’s on the back foot. There’s very little to stop Eula from just keeping control of the fight long enough for her empathetic manipulation to kick in, at which point Kirito’s own reality warping would work against him to guarantee his defeat, giving Eula the win.

Kirito holds a skill advantage for obvious reasons, but his reality warping will literally ensure his defeat if he believes himself incapable of winning, even subconsciously.
While this is true it's never really seen. Also given Star King Kirito's personality as well as knowledge on how Incarnation works he'll know about the bad effects and continue to stay in the fight. There's also the fact that Kirito has quite an AP advantage that will allow him to easily destroy here with his swords abilities or just a barrage from Starburst Stream which also provides a stat boost.
she also has elemental intangibility and flight
Kirito also has flight and in this case, it would be much faster than what Eula could contend with (Speed Equalized rules)

Kirito also has flight and in this case, it would be much faster than what Eula could contend with (Speed Equalized rules)
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles." (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules#Speed_Equalization_Rules_and_Assumptions)

Should Kirito win due to his Hypersonic Flight Speed being much faster than his normal speed then this match can't be added since Eula with her Massively Hypersonic speed wouldn't usually have a problem with that level of speed outside of Speed Equalization.

Should Kirito win due to his Hypersonic Flight Speed being much faster than his normal speed then this match can't be added since Eula with her Massively Hypersonic speed wouldn't usually have a problem with that level of speed outside of Speed Equalization.
I know just thought I’d bring it up

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles." (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules#Speed_Equalization_Rules_and_Assumptions)

I looked at their speeds with/without flying and under these rules Kirito is like 18.77 times faster then Eula when he’s flying at best (putting Eula at baseline Subsonic+) which would almost definitely just be a speed blitz, while if speed is not equalised, Kirito falls to a near 190 times speed disadvantage at best, closing that to a 10.66 times disadvantage while flying, which still doesn’t exactly seem fair.

Eula has amps and stuff but none effect speed, so there doesn’t really seem a fair way to put these two anywhere near each other in terms of how fast they are

I looked at their speeds with/without flying and under these rules Kirito is like 18.77 times faster then Eula when he’s flying at best (putting Eula at baseline Subsonic+) which would almost definitely just be a speed blitz, while if speed is not equalised, Kirito falls to a near 190 times speed disadvantage at best, closing that to a 10.66 times disadvantage while flying, which still doesn’t exactly seem fair.

Eula has amps and stuff but none effect speed, so there doesn’t really seem a fair way to put these two anywhere near each other in terms of how fast they are
Well, does Kirito have any means of winning this match without his Flight Speed? The match can only then not be added if Kirito's Flight Speed is a major reason for why he won but if he can win without that, then I'd presume that it can still be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back