• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Base Goku's Attack Potency at least without God ki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes been low universal since the fight with beerus when he absorved the strenght to his base form, unless you are asking something different, he doesnt show god ki in base, but he is universal in base since then.

I just thought that his body allowed him to use God ki when he absorbed the Ssj God. He is definitely universal with Ssjgssj and Mushin/Ultra Instinct, but what could he do with his most raw strength?

since super he is universal in base with raw strenght as you put it, the universal range is very big, transformations just make him higher up in the universal scale.

i dont have the time to watch it today, but if its about multiplier they arent used here since all possible multiplications without proof from the writhing on the anime itself are head-cannon (it means decent guesses but no proof), you can see here profiles that tell you their tiers and at the bottom theres key's that say how they are applied, the only multiplication we use here for dragon ball is super sayian being around x50 since goku kaioken x20 matched freeza 50%, thus he would need over 40x boost to defeat freeza, kaioken being the obvious exception since its a linear boost. everything else has a range within the same tier, like the tournament of power were there are a lot of universe characters, some goku could beat in base form without trying and others even in blue (which is much further into the universal scale) he has a hard time with, you might want to check the differences from low tier to high end of said tier on the site for reference. a strong universal character can easily defeat a weaker universal character with a single punch for example.

youtubers who discuss said topics, while some times right arent always right as it might be just the opinion of one person without all the facts to back it up, here you get the opinion of everyone who wants to contribute to said topic until a consensus is reached and mostly all agreed on it.

"and was stated to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu" his profile says this. Do they literally refer to Infinite Zamasu when they state this?

This has been discussed various times.

Shin said that "Jiren's energy is different than anything we've ever faced" and he is clearly refering to power because he said "he is strong plain and simple." Shin has felt Infinite Zamasu.

Then Vegeta says that he has never felt an energy as powerful as Jiren's and yet he felt Infinite Zamasu.

Beerus was completely shocked from Jiren's energy but was only slightly worried about Infinite Zamasu.

Goku stated that Jiren's attack was stronger than any attack he has ever been hit with and Goku has been hit by Infinite Zamasu's Blast.

All in all Supressed Jiren>>>>>Infinite Zamasu.

In Dragon Ball Super, if Vegeta who is comparable to Goku is universal would his "Big Bang Attack" count as a literal Big Bang?

You know I asked this question is because in the exhibition match Buu beat Basil. And Basil's tier is questionable because he is 4-B to 3-A. And there was no way he could have become universal in less than two days! And after train Buu was able to push base Goku, which begs the question of what are Base Goku's, Basil's, and Majin Buu's tiers.

Maybe VS Battles should invite Chuck the cyber Cu*ck and Seth the Programmer to be part of the staff to help in making sure the tiers are right.

When Seth and Chuck get Dimensional Tiering right and stop mixing incompatible scaling mesures (Using Daizenshuu Multipliers with Power Levels and AP Energy Values at the same time is ******** at best), they will be a great addition to this wiki, until then, No.

seth said the super saiyan multipler makes goku (base) from Universal to Multi-Universal.

this makes alot of sense because a super saiyan multiplier makes you multiple times stronger than you were before, for example:

Base Goku (which We all know is Universe level) + SSJ3 (400x stronger) = SSJ3 Goku who is 400x Universal which means he can destroy 400 universes which is 2-C.

This is the problem with Dragon Ball wiki-- they still perpetuate this idea that Goku has God Ki separate from his regular energy, when he doesn't.

I recently encountered that Robot Guy on youtube who still believes in that outdated old ass God Essence theory back when the BoG movie came out, his argument for defending it was that "When SSJ3 Goku fought Future Trunks, he said he that he surpassed Gohan only".

There is no such thing as god ki. Wanna know why? Without making a mountain of text, the most recent evidence to support this is when Toppo turned into a God of Destruction, only then did they say "His energy is that of a god." Not "power that rivals/approaches the gods" like they said about Goku far earlier in the arc when they first witnessed SSB). It's 2018 and people still believe in god ki? Wow...

Dziga said:
I recently encountered that Robot Guy on youtube who still believes in that outdated old ass God Essence theory back when the BoG movie came out, his argument for defending it was that "When SSJ3 Goku fought Future Trunks, he said he that he surpassed Gohan only".

that just a robot guy? ye i saw it too

Ehhh. Don't really agree? I mean, their Ki in God forms shouldn't be able to be sensed. Fairly certain it's a thing-- just not in base Goku...

But their ki can be sensed in god form. Just recently, the gang on bench noted how high BSSB Vegeta's energy was rising. It wasn't Beerus or Whis to note this either. God ki isn't real.

God Ki was noted to give off a sort of "pressure". It can very well mean that they can infer that Vegeta was outputting more power via even more pressure put on them compared to regular SSB.

Uhh can we get back to topic, this is raw base Son Goku, not Saiya-jin beyond God, Super Saiya-jin God, Ssjgssj, or Ultra Instinct "Sign" Goku. Those transformations I accept as being in at least Universal. Also what makes the Daizenshuu guides incompatible, they were written by Toriyama himself and state his intentions on Dragon Ball.

Raw base Goku is Universal. Saiyan Beyond God or anything else with his base having God ki isn't real or Canon. So, Raw Base Goku is Universal. Super Saiyan 1 is as well. Everything just makes him Universal. This wiki doesn't use the SS2 and 3 Multipliers, because they're inconsistent and never stated in the show.

What do the canon movies say though? I know that the Super anime is considered the official canon but for the first two arcs I feel that only the movies can really be used. P.S. If we are saiyan (get it) that God Ki does not exist should VS Battles be taking away Dragon Ball wiki's rights to scale power and talk about ki. P.P.S. Theoretically Dragon Ball ki is Hunter x Hunter Nen or nen call explain how Dragon Ball ki works here's my proof: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back