• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are Characters You Wish You Could Make Profiles For? (Part 5)

Ican'tthinkof1goodname said:
I have heard its going take more than 98 years to tell the Deltarune story
Oh so only a bit less than FF7 remake then?

Genericstickman said:
I'm shocked we don't have a profile for Brody from Yo Mama </div>

I was thinking the same thing, as he has a lot of insane hax. However, he has had crossovers with a lot of universes, which is probably the reason why he ain't on here.

The Father from the Youtube channel called 'Bread Boys' is deserving for a profile though. He has a sword, shotgun, and can teleport (Teleportation was shown multiple times, and confirmed in their second most recent video)

Hermitcraft as a whole for three reasons one Minecraft player has no attacks in character they do, two they have extra powers Grian alone has time travel, and universal range with prep time, three I think using their characters on fun and games would be amazing.

Octonauts I take pleasure knowing the verse are stone walls with more stone walls in their standard equipment.

I mean...

Fair point. I guess Brody is allowed, after all.

Brody is probably High 5-A, or possibly 4-B via being able to survive attacks from the Fat Mama, who was able to effortlessly devour a bunch of planets. Brody might even cap at Tier 2, since there are probably better feats than that in the series.

I'll get to my character choice, but after a word from today's sponsor: RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS

Joking aside, I've never touched the game but I've briefly wondered if there's nearly enough content in this horrific (and possibly unethical?) meme of a game to warrant any sort of documentation.

Edit: Wow Autocorrect, wanna have my back?

I'd like to see the Anpanman franchise as a whole on this wiki but the series has 1491 episodes and 2680 segments, not even counting the movies. And it is incredibly difficult to find even the more recent episodes, and nigh impossible for the earlier ones. Good luck going through all of them for feats and powers lol.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
The Father from the Youtube channel called 'Bread Boys' is deserving for a profile though. He has a sword, shotgun, and can teleport (Teleportation was shown multiple times, and confirmed in their second most recent video)
Bread Boys Father
Here is the render :)

EnnardTrap1987 said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
Bread Boys Father
Here is the render :)

What in the creational kingdom am I looking at here?

Back