• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are Characters You Wish You Could Make Profiles For? (Part 5)

DarkGrath said:
I refuse to believe those characters aren't satirical. I'm calling Poe's Law on that crap
Well, be prepared to read comics about these guys then. From the Avengers to this bunch, one can clearly see the decline of comics as a medium.

Anyone from Titans or Doom Patrol. I would make pages for them, but I'm not confident in my page-making skills.

Dick Grayson would have two Keys; one for Robin and one for Nightwing. I'd imagine both to be 9-C or 9-B. Rachel Roth would also have two Keys; Season 1 (Restricted) and Season 2 (Full Power). 9-B for her, maybe. Kory Anders would maybe be 9-B, 9-A highballing it. Gar Logan would be 9-C because... tigers.

Similar stats for most of the Doom Patrol cast. Cliff Steele would likely be 9-B. Larry Trainor would be 10-B, but his Negative Spirit could be above that. Rita Farr would easily be 9-A. Not sure about Vic Stone or Jane. Mr. Nobody would maybe be 3-A.

ShadeTheNarwhal said:
Anyone from Titans or Doom Patrol. I would make pages for them, but I'm not confident in my page-making skills.

Dick Grayson would have two Keys; one for Robin and one for Nightwing. I'd imagine both to be 9-C or 9-B. Rachel Roth would also have two Keys; Season 1 (Restricted) and Season 2 (Full Power). 9-B for her, maybe. Kory Anders would maybe be 9-B, 9-A highballing it. Gar Logan would be 9-C because... tigers.

Similar stats for most of the Doom Patrol cast. Cliff Steele would likely be 9-B. Larry Trainor would be 10-B, but his Negative Spirit could be above that. Rita Farr would easily be 9-A. Not sure about Vic Stone or Jane. Mr. Nobody would maybe be 3-A.
You better make blogs for the feat calculation and justifications and ask as many "knowledgeable-in-DC members" to proofread as possible.

More Happy Tree Friends profiles might be interesting, a 5-B feat with prep exists in it that one character actually tanks but it's probably an outlier

I like how one of Marvel's New Warriors are into Memes..

The only good thing about it.

Screentime would be a good pairing for Monsoo. Only as best friends.

ShadeTheNarwhal said:
Oh yeah, I've been watching Doom Patrol, it would be great to have profiles of them.

I'm interested in doing Paw Patrol profiles.

Anyways, why are crossover profiles not allowed, once again? I kinda forgot.

Bobsican said:
I'm interested in doing Paw Patrol profiles.
Anyways, why are crossover profiles not allowed, once again? I kinda forgot.
Because they are usually the exact same character with the exact same powers, just in a different tier with usually no plot significance, often DLC characters in games.

There are some exceptions.

Jasonsith said:
And (off topic) anyone interested in Samurai Pizza Cats?
I'm always open for Tatsunoko profiles, as I said here (even did one for Cassher based off his original version on my blog). Speaking of Samurai Pizza Cats, I've found original un-censored Japanese versions of those episodes with English subtitles.

Also, they survived this missile explosio if that comet stuff on my linked post is skeptical by statements (asked on a calculation request thread as well).

Tonygameman said:
Jasonsith said:
And (off topic) anyone interested in Samurai Pizza Cats?
I'm always open for Tatsunoko profiles, as I said here (even did a Casshern profile based off his original version on my blog). Speaking of Samurai Pizza Cats, I've found original Japanese versions of those episodes.
Also, they survived this explosio if that comet stuff on my linked post is skeptical.
I just saw one Erza Scarlet's meteor feat and one Shikoutazer crater feat didn't I?

About time to get this done. Anyone else want to compile more SPC/KNT feats please tell me, thanks.

Ken Ogawa from Ninja Blade,Sam Gideon Vanquish, Killy from Blame!,Tekkaman Blade,Karas,Kakugo from Apoaclaypse Zero,and Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior.

I wish i could do a profile for Ernest P. Worrell from the Ernest movie series, but i need to do more research.

Bringing this from the Last thread:

Dumb question here; What would be the tier for small sized revolvers? Small enough for a gecko to use them like us humans do? You might be able to work out what character I'm asking this for with these questions...

(I'm talking about Rango)

The rat from Ice age is a 10-C with 9-B dura, could be intresting.

Ninja Hattori, it would be a cool profile but I don't have enough information on it

Evillak from the Conan the Barbarian cartoon. Literally just found out about him this morning, and now I want to make him fight people. But that would require watching Conan the Barbarian, and I don't have it.

We could probably have more Nick Sitcom verses, normal humans in the Schneiderverse have consistent 9-B feats with a High 6-A durability feat existing

Back