• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are Characters You Wish You Could Make Profiles For? (Part 5)

Jasonsith said:
I just saw one Erza Scarlet's meteor feat and one Shikoutazer crater feat didn't I?

About time to get this done. Anyone else want to compile more SPC/KNT feats please tell me, thanks.
I wish I'll continue my feat compilation blog, but a forum/wiki move is still going (not sure how long it takes since I'm stressed about that).

Some incarnations of Mega Man himself, especially a Ruby-Spears cartoon (I don't know what to say on Fully Charged...) and Dreamwave comic book series.

For former, Cut Man has some feats (his weapon can cut through a brick wall, metal door and a whole airplane) and Mega Man occasionally survives them & can even copy/use it against him, which even homes in enemies. Guts Man can even regularly crash through walls and other that kind of stuff.

A few stand users like the dragon dream user.

Ultimate ninja 5 characters just to see how their ultimate jutsus would yield.

Come to think of it, some Gatchaman pages would be awesome too, I recently got into Battle of the Planets which is the american version and I remembered Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

I want to actually make profiles for the Suggsverse, trying to make sense of it and fitting it into our tiering system just sounds like an interesting endeavor to attempt.

Sure the beyond omnipotence is dumb but I'm pretty sure it can be made to fit into our tiering system.

@Duedate

Pretty sure you're explicitly not allowed to make profiles for Suggsverse. Everyone there is Tier 0 and the verse is a lot more incoherent than you seem to think.

I still don't know why it wouldn't just be increasingly higher levels of 1-A.

Sure every character is called omnipotent, but we can just ignore that like we do for every other character that claims that.

Hell, Aizen calls himself that.

@Planck I just read it. Good lord is it stupid.

However, unless I'm not interpreting the tiering system right, wouldn't it just be

Universe: Low 2-C

Metaverse: 2-A

Teraverse to Exaverse: 1-B to High 1-B

Zettaverse: Low 1-A

Literally everything else in the series: 1-A

Whatever character is at the top: 1-A, maybe High 1-A

All I can say for Suggsverse would be this from another thread: You know, I decided to take glance at the Suggsverse Cosmic Hierarchy, cuz I'm a bloody *********, and all I have to is this...

I've read stories about a series where the omnicidal, overly religious conservatives are the good guys...

I've watched a series based off a manga, about a street smart youth who fights to foil the plans of the Aztec Gods of Fitness...

I've listened to something that was so bizarre and crazy that's it's actually interesting...

I was born in and, somehow, survived the 90's...

I watched some of and attempted to read Twilight...

...I was not prepared to be sucked into the endless void of Suggsverse. I was not ready to have the logical reasoning of my brain fail under the weight, the depth, the girth of the Bad Fanfiction level of nonesense that I encounted.

Not since I found My Immortal or Naruto the Chaos Mage, have I achieved teetering on the brink of MaDNeSs and I never shall again...

@Creature

Universe: Low 2-C

Yes.

Metaverse: 2-A

Infinitely above baseline but also yes.

Teraverse to Exaverse: 1-B to High 1-B

Considering the wording seems to imply that this is an attempt at a Type 4 multiverse and the copious statements of uncountably infinite hierarchies, this is Low 1-A to High 1-A.

Zettaverse: Low 1-A

Literally everything else in the series: 1-A

Whatever character is at the top: 1-A, maybe High 1-A

0 ......

I thought a tier 0 had to be the top dog with nobody able to limit them, unless they have basically synonymous existences like Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth

Anyone in Suggsverse seems to have something above them that can think them out of existence, so none of them would be 0, right?

Creaturemaster971 said:
I thought a tier 0 had to be the top dog with nobody able to limit them, unless they have basically synonymous existences like Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth
Anyone in Suggsverse seems to have something above them that can think them out of existence, so none of them would be 0, right?
That was prior to the tiering system revisions. Now you can upscale infinitely into Tier 0 since its no longer a tier governed by being supreme in your verse. Even the regular Outer Gods can now qualify for Tier 0.

@Creature

A 1-A is a character that transcends every possible extension of a hierarchy of increasingly higher mathematical infinities on a conceptual or existential level to the point that no amount of stacking infinities will get one to their level of power. The hierarchy in question can be anything (dimensions, layers, planes etc.) but has to have its components be ontologically superior to each other.

A 1-A+ is a character who transcends infinite levels of metaphysical reality, the lowest of which already being 1-A. Basically to 1-A what High 1-B is to 10-B.

A High 1-A is a being that is above and beyond any and all extensions of an already metaphysical or beyond-dimensional hierarchy. Essentially, transcending 1-A the way the latter transcends humans and the like.

A Tier 0 transcends High 1-A the way the latter transcends 1-A.

Ambrose chase, don't anything about the guy, only saw one panel with him there, but he is the big picture in the page of physics manipulation, both here and in superpower wiki.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I'm pretty sure youtube profiles are disallowed
Not all. Only characters from original YouTube series's such as ARGs or YouTube series's with lore are allowed, examples being Astartes. However, Astartes isn't allowed because its fan fiction for Warhammer 40,000.

But you get the gist, hopefully. Also, the series has to not include licensed characters like Spider-Man or something. Only original characters from the pacific series.

Let's play YouTubers or YouTube series's with copyrighted characters are blacklisted, unless its a fictional version of the YouTuber with lore and actual powers/abilities.

Back