• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are Characters You Wish You Could Make Profiles For? (Part 5)

You know you can be reported for using gay as an insult, right?
Some memes fit for being near the Star Wars Day and the day of series finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Obiwankenobi donttryit giphy
Star Wars Pepsi Commercial (donteventhinkaboutit)

Doctor West (Demonbane) - Come on, you can't just make profiles for Demonbane character and leave out Doctor West, it seems blasphemous.

Saya (Saya no Uta) would be cool to have as well.

Jonathon Reid from Vampyr and Van Helsing from the video games. Not the movie version, but the video game versions.

A composite Fugo, not even because he'd be broken but because he literally didn't get enough screen time to have a fully fleshed out profile without composite. Hell both novels about him serve to flesh him out, issue is it'd technically be composite due to canonicity issues even though they officially exist for that purpose.

Planned to do some Hololive profiles based on their 3D animation series.

Lets just say the line between literal fever dreams and actual feats is Cutboard thin

Just realise we have not sufficient live action TV/movie characters

Like S.D. Bob "Snake" Plissken (Escape from New York) and Jack Burton (John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China)

The problem with being a theater kid and being a regular user here is that most characters from musicals and the like are normal humans...

Jasonsith said:
Just realise we have not sufficient live action TV/movie characters
Like S.D. Bob "Snake" Plissken (Escape from New York) and Jack Burton (John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China)
Now that would be awesome.

What do you mean? I wish I could a profile for myselfI still don't understand what you are trying to get at.
I don't have a good name and I don't think I have great profile page creating skills

Write a book about yourself, find a publisher and publish it.

Now you are a character allowed to have profiles here.

Tadeo Jones (I think he's called Tad in North America). A spanish movie that parodies action-adventure films like Indiana Jones and was a huge success in Spain and Latin America. I haven't watched the films in years but I guess I'll do if I can. The movie has a sequel and a third movie is planned for 2022 with a more "adult" plot, apparently.

I mean, our regular Princess Zelda profile was a composite, that's why it was deleted. The profile was literally just named "Princess Zelda" without the "Composite" part.

Some of the Zelda profiles remain.

We just need to put the feats of Zelda back to the respective game profile (same treatment as Link).

Back