• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are Characters You Wish You Could Make Profiles For? (Part 5)

Kung Fu Man from M.U.G.E.N

Sure, M.U.G.E.N is a fighting engine. But at least he has a storyline and an arch nemesis.

And if he is allowed, we should add Dragon Claw. The guy who created Evil Ryu and Evil Ken created Dragon Claw as an original character made for M.U.G.E.N. Unfortunately, he passed away two decades ago. I wish we can pay tribute to him by giving Dragon Claw a profile. But sadly, I don't see that happening.

Genericstickman said:
We could probably have more Nick Sitcom verses, normal humans in the Schneiderverse have consistent 9-B feats with a High 6-A durability feat existing
I mean, if 9-B is consistent than high 6-A is a outlier.

Creaturemaster971 said:
I don't see why the official MUGEN characters can't have profiles
I wouldn't mind if we can have original characters only, but MUGEN is no'd by the fact its only a fighting game engine.

Genericstickman said:
It's specifically a High 6-A durability feat from someone who hasn't been damaged by anyone in the verse, hurt yes but not damaged
Okay, but let me guess, it has some type of toon force around the universe?

Like, is the universe a cartoon?

Actually I might make a profile for Father Time from the Yoohoo and Friends 2012 series because I'm probably the only person of this wiki that knows the existence of that and how weird it is compared to the original, he's got a straight forward Tier 6 feat for moving the entirety of America and has hax like transmutation, hair manipulation, possibly mind manipulation but it's not confirmed so it's just speculation (since it's implied the main casts intelligence lowered after Father Time turned them into animals not not confirmed, summoning, teleportation, BFR, rap manipulation, and forth wall breaking

shockingly no time manipulation

The Thundercats cast. Was in the middle of it when the lock came down. Gotta say, I was feeling a bit urged to make keys for the 2011 reboot because I liked it but also for Roar just to see what kind of reaction that gets, lol.

Thelastmlg said:
Genericstickman said:
No toon force actually and it's a sitcom to it's live action
>sitcom
>live action

>high 6-A

Now i'm interested, was it destroying the surface of the earth.
It's specifically a statement of surviving a surface wiping volcano from a Genius intelligent character

Genericstickman said:
Thelastmlg said:
Genericstickman said:
No toon force actually and it's a sitcom to it's live action
>sitcom
>live action

>high 6-A

Now i'm interested, was it destroying the surface of the earth.
It's specifically a statement of surviving a surface wiping volcano from a Genius intelligent character
is henry danger rigth?

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Kung Fu Man from M.U.G.E.N

Sure, M.U.G.E.N is a fighting engine. But at least he has a storyline and an arch nemesis.

And if he is allowed, we should add Dragon Claw. The guy who created Evil Ryu and Evil Ken created Dragon Claw as an original character made for M.U.G.E.N. Unfortunately, he passed away two decades ago. I wish we can pay tribute to him by giving Dragon Claw a profile. But sadly, I don't see that happening.
Forget Dragon Claw but Kung Fu Man is actually feasible. If we strictly stick to the orignal canon. And exclude ALL fan fiction which constitutes a vast amount of the MUGEN verse and e en some sprites used for the online vs shows.

Someone may do it after the "exodus" and the settlement of the "promised land".

Seriously, is there any high 6-A feat in fiction that is not surface destruction or a calculation? Like half the surface getting destroyed or something?

Thelastmlg said:
Seriously, is there any high 6-A feat in fiction that is not surface destruction or a calculation? Like half the surface getting destroyed or something?
Cracking the moon in half.

Atomizing a continent.

Vaporizing an ocean.

The output of the Sun in a second.

Planetary storms.

Causing a large enough tsunami in a small time-frame.

Worldwide Magnitude 6/7 earthquake by shifting tectonic plates.

Those are the High 6-A feats I can think off that aren't surface-wipes.

Pretty much all of those requires calculations, i was thinking of stuff like actually destroying multiple continents (but not all) or maybe destroying half the moon.

Like feats that you just glace at and think, yeah thats multi continental that don't invilve destroying the whole surface.

Thelastmlg said:
Pretty much all of those requires calculations, i was thinking of stuff like actually destroying multiple continents (but not all) or maybe destroying half the moon.
Like feats that you just glace at and think, yeah thats multi continental that don't invilve destroying the whole surface.
I hope you realize how rare that is. A vast majority of feats offer wildly different results from what they look like or seem to affect. I've seen calcs of destroying Eurasia in the High 6-B range, seemingly 3-A feats in 4-B/4-A, 7-A looking feats yielding 5-B and the oh so famous Small Star level planet bust.

I hope you realize how rare that is. A vast majority of feats offer wildly different results from what they look like or seem to affect. I've seen calcs of destroying Eurasia in the High 6-B range, seemingly 3-A feats in 4-B/4-A, 7-A looking feats yielding 5-B and the oh so famous Small Star level planet bust.

Than stick up to your faith because i do, which is why i asking if those specific feats exist in the first place.

I read the comic and watch the "anime", also it would be interesting having spanish Kirito here. I just need to do some calcs, someone knows how much AP is required to tear off a head?

Forget Dragon Claw but Kung Fu Man is actually feasible. If we strictly stick to the orignal canon. And exclude ALL fan fiction which constitutes a vast amount of the MUGEN verse and e en some sprites used for the online vs shows.

Someone may do it after the "exodus" and the settlement of the "promised land".

So..KFM is somewhat possible?

Back