• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

So I'm watching through the Irregular at Magic High School, and I really wanna make character profiles for it.

The show is by no means good (I enjoy it but that's because of my fascination with mediocrity) but the hax are quite varied and the protagonist is broken as all hell.

The only problem is that I'd have to read the original light novel, and I don't know if I could stomach it.

Well, I've decided to start compiling feats for an amazing new Adult Swim cartoon I've been keeping my eye on, Tigtone, in hopes of bringing, at least, the main character who the show is named after on the site.

To give a taste of what he's capable of, in the pilot episode alone, he burned an entire forest to the ground and found an object he was seeking in a few seconds, he tossed a bottle to the top of a distant mountain, and then used a grappling hook to pull himself to the same mountain, and then he thrust his sword into a volcano and cracked it all the way down the side.

We need this guy.

Nope. I was hoping someone get to it because it seems to have an interesting cosmology to say the least.

These threads are supposed to be about things that aren't allowed but you wish were

They weren't supposed to be about things you plan on making...

I recently have found that "Inou battle wa nichijou kei no naka de" doesn`t have any page here, despite being a good light novel and had an anime adaptation. I think that verse have some interesting hax to bring

I see many more Chinese and Korean novel characters coming up, and I wonder why characters from Kam Yung/Jin Yong and Gu Long novels are not in here yet.

Then I realised I am not bringing up some Gridman characters that I was previously working on.

I expected the pics to be the thing Zach has that thing for and just decided not to click on it because of that

If I am correct or not, you may not feel the need to clarify

>Hears Sera EX

>Hears Currently

O,0 Tell me everything that's going on right now!

Sera's still going to be inactive for at least 2 more weeks, but yeah; she's working on Persona and SMT.

Back