• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Sequel to this

What you want me do add something? Nah I'm too lazy, I can only copy past >->

Here's a thread for getting new profiles reviewed. Might be useful.

Actually, I've started research on three different games on the Nintendo DS to hopefully get them on the site, with some pretty good feats already for each.

First, I want to finally bring Spectrobes to the site, especially since the main enemies in the game, the Kraal, are said to collectively be able to destroy star systems with ease, making the high-tier characters of that verse likely Star level to Solar System level.

Then, there's Prey The Stars: Gabu Gabu Planet, a cute game from Koei that feature cute monsters running around eating everything in sight, until they get to the point where they're eating planets and stars in seconds like they're nothing. Solid Star level here, at least.

Finally, there's Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, part of the spiritual "Little Tail Bronx" series which also includes Tail Concerto for the original PlayStation, where the main character is likely Small Building to Building level normally, while the heavy hitters of the verse are likely Island level or higher.

So, yeah, I'm working hard on these here game verses. Though, some help would be lovely.

I want to make a profile for Gabara from the Godzilla series so I can give him a key for his anime continuity version who is 9-B

I really would like to make profiles for Radiant Historia characters, but the setting is too complex for a single user like me to evaluate upon.

Let´s just say the verse has a complex cosmology that turns the top tiers 2-B and the main character has a nice object that practically grants him a good type 8 immortality.

Dude, I know what you're talking about.

I wish I played that game. It was supposed to be great. smh

Joe Fixit Hulk.

Basically, Gray Hulk, but wearing a suit and possessing a pair of Thompson machine guns proportioned to fit his giant hands, with enough power and accuracy to pierce straight through a S.H.I.E.L.D. Quinjet flying above him.

I want to make a page for Timesplitters characters but I am bad at writing, Scaling and debating also I heard that trying to make a page on this site is like pushing Shit up hill

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Anyone know about Fossil Fighters? I think that verse have a lot of interesting creatures for profiles
Huzzah. I've been working on those for a while.

Good idea Jason. I almost forgot that I made a thread in the hopes of getting more attention for the Nintendo mobile game, Dragalia Lost.

I think I'll also do this for a couple of the other things I want to get underway.

Okay, I've made a thread focused on the Little Tail Bronx series, which pertains to Solotorobo like I mentioned before, which can be found here.

Also, while researching Solatorobo, I found out that a third game is coming out soon for the series on a variety of consoles. So I'm super excited now.

Well, technically, Solatorobo is the spiritual sequel of the PS1 game, Tail Concerto. And the new game, Fugue on the Battlefield, is a spiritual sequel of both games.

Not technically additional entries in the Solotorobo series, but additional entries in the world of Solotorobo.

But why not? They aren´t stricted to a single "main" canon at all and are more known for their multiple versions.

So I found some good 9-B durability feats of surviving speeding cars for the Drake from Drake of the 99 Dragons profile I want to make and also a 9-A durability feat of surviving an explosion strong enough to collapse a large room

Back