• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

Starter Pack said:
Finally, there's Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, part of the spiritual "Little Tail Bronx" series which also includes Tail Concerto for the original PlayStation, where the main character is likely Small Building to Building level normally, while the heavy hitters of the verse are likely Island level or higher.
Man, I thought we already had it pages for it. That brings back memories...

@TriforcePower1

No, we don't. I'm surprised someone else actually remembers this series.

I could use the help bringing it to the site, though.

I wish I could make Enderal profiles from the Skyrim 'mod'. Pretty much the mod completely remakes the entire game and takes place in a completely different setting with a completely different story; however it is still a mod (no matter how much of the game it changed) so I'm pretty it can't have profiles.

Also that one guy from A plague tale (Nicholas). He vaporized hundreds of rats and those rats could causally break through walls and were collapsing a castle so that could get good results.

What about Rubius from Rubius Virtual Hero? It has his own tv cartoon and also a comic. It could be interesting having a spanish-talker youtuber character here

I think I've said this before but the idea of taking every single glitch in Nintendo's list of games and combining them into one profile just makes me wish i wasn't bad at making profiles.

That is interesting yes, but I suppose the rest of the verse never had a proper introduction. That character specifically seems to have a legit feat though, but I doubt anybody scales from him.

Bobsican said:
Why in the world do we have a profile for a Low 2-C character (which stats seem VERY questionable) i Foster´s Home for Imaginary Friends and yet not have even a single profile for the actual main cast?
That profile still haunts me. It was terrible when it was first published, and I had Ant give me access back when I was non-staff so I could make it at least bearable.

That being said, I agree more Foster's characters needs to get added, and furthermore, the feats on that particular profile needs a closer inspection than the "top-of-the-head" remodel I did for it.

At this point even I question the low 2-C but the profile is a mess as stands

Also the reason I made the profile first was that he's the strongest canon character in verse

I would like to make profiles for Trope-Tan and Wikipe-Tan from TV Tropes and Wikipedia, respectivelly.

I'd want to add Nagi No Asukara characters in here, and give all of them 'Underwater Breathing (Type 2)' because why not.

Jokes aside, I'd want Dark Cosmic Jhin and skin keys for LoL to be revised, because people aren't updating their tier ooF-

And I'd want to create a profile for S u g g s V e r s e- ItWasAJokeDon'tKillMePls

always wanted to do that too tbh

AFAIK

Street Level with weapons, Wall to Small Building with preparation

Anyone do that during the weekend?

And they are DC characters

After watching this I kinda want to see how Coconut Fred would fare with some of the characters on this wiki, freaking Coconut Fred. I also want Ned Flanders from that one Simpsons Wresting game.

I wanna make profile for The Kinetopede Captian i.e. The Player from A House of Many Doors. I can by policy, and I have even started. Girl has some insane feats and bizarre abilities, but there is honestly so much in the game i could probably create numerous profiles before i finished it. I already have 68 hours sink into the game and its damn good, but to start another route where you have to do a **** ton of stuff precisely and have a high chance to **** up and get locked out of the ending, it honestly isn't worth it. Also, the dimensional changes would depower them if I did make it

I wanna make profile for The Kinetopede Captian i.e. The Player from A House of Many Doors. I can by policy, and I have even started. Girl has some insane feats and bizarre abilities, but there is honestly so much in the game i could probably create numerous profiles before i finished it. I already have 68 hours sink into the game and its damn good, but to start another route where you have to do a **** ton of stuff precisely and have a high chance to **** up and get locked out of the ending, it honestly isn't worth it. Also, the dimensional changes would depower them if I did make it

Spinoirr said:
The Kratt brothers
Screenshot 2019-06-28 at 8.38.08 AM
Spent a large amount of time trying to find that part where Chris and Martin say "Great minds think alike", and ended up typing on an askreddit page while simultaneously searching up the flavor and commercial availabilty of whale milk, so I'll just say I agree

Screenshot 2019-06-28 at 8.38.08 AM
Spent a large amount of time trying to find that part where Chris and Martin say "Great minds think alike", and ended up typing on an askreddit page while simultaneously searching up the flavor and commercial availabilty of whale milk, so I'll just say I agree
Completely agree with having the Kratts

A lot of RPG verses are criminally under-represented here, with titles like Pillars of Eternity, Grimdawn, Titan Quest, Ultima, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Legend of Grimrock, Bard's Tale, Operencia etc. having no profiles.

Yet we have 79 different types of anime and light novels kek

Generally it's partially A. People are mostly interested in hax and B. Even if they have hax, it's harder to get scans or evidence from video games, unless they're Pokémon levels of popular or are the current thing.

Back