• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

Well, there's an entire spinoff series dedicated to the DQ Slimes, one of which actually landed in international waters. Maybe that can be used to help with determining the power of the DQ Slimes.

The Smashor said:
Did he fight 5D characters in the fifth dimension?
Technically no but it was implied he was indeed transcended to the 5th dimension by the villain of the episode Infinata, the creator of the 5th dimension

Starter Pack said:
Well, there's an entire spinoff series dedicated to the DQ Slimes, one of which actually landed in international waters. Maybe that can be used to help with determining the power of the DQ Slimes.
Aware of that, the protagonist's name is Rocket.

I would like to add the Samsonadzes aka the Georgian Simpsons to the wiki, but sadly I don't speak Georgian, nor we have Georgian members yet (I'm referring to the Caucasian country, not the U.S. state).

It would be funny to see how the American Simpsons fight their Caucasian counterparts here.

Ogurtsow said:
I would like to add the Samsonadzes aka the Georgian Simpsons to the wiki, but sadly I don't speak Georgian, nor we have Georgian members yet (I'm referring to the Caucasian country, not the U.S. state).
It would be funny to see how the American Simpsons fight their Caucasian counterparts here.
Funnily enough, I was thinking the Soviet state of Georgia in all actuality.

Just to inform everyone that CalebTB12 and Drite77 are working on pages for the G1 Cartoon, G1 Marvel, and total composite versions of Optimus Prime, which is currently closed down for reasons aforesaid. Transformers calc blogs are welcome but make sure you talk with them before creating any character profile related to such. Thanks.

Sandro from the Might and Magic franchise. He's an all around badass character but he comes from a franchise with contradictory lore and gameplay that wouldn't be easily translated over to other fights.

Ben CleverName said:
Sandro from the Might and Magic franchise. He's an all around badass character but he comes from a franchise with contradictory lore and gameplay that wouldn't be easily translated over to other fights.
I know what you mean. I made a profile for him, and I did find a possible scale-able feat that I need to get it calced.

Ogbunabali said:
Ben CleverName said:
I know what you mean. I made a profile for him, and I did find a possible scale-able feat that I need to get it calced.
Really? What feat was it and from what game?

Ben CleverName said:
It's from the intro of "Crusaders of Might and Magic". When Necros's invasion is happening, one of the fodder minions casually destroy a house. It's not the best but it's something that people like Sandro should scale way above.

I'm sure there was a weather creation feat somewhere I can't find it, but something like that would be good to scale the top tiers from.

I'd love to make profiles for 8-Bit Theater, it's a ridiculously powerful verse, with every major character in at least 2-C by scaling, and probably higher, but between how long it is, and my lack of experience with this wiki, I'm kind of too scared to do it lol.

Ogbunabali said:
Ben CleverName said:
It's from the intro of "Crusaders of Might and Magic". When Necros's invasion is happening, one of the fodder minions casually destroy a house. It's not the best but it's something that people like Sandro should scale way above.
I'm sure there was a weather creation feat somewhere I can't find it, but something like that would be good to scale the top tiers from.
Might and Magic is insane. You have creatures like the Kreegans, who are known to invade entire planets and travel between dimensions on a whim, getting killed by hordes of peasants with pitch forks. It's extremely difficult to judge attack potency/durability because of things like that.

We at least know that many of the heroes are capable of casually one-shotting ordinary humans.

I tried a calc involving Armageddon from Heroes 3 which suggests that Armageddon (full power with artifact boost) is capable of one-shotting up to 53235 unarmored humans scaling from the peasants. The problem is that peasants will literally die to anything in a single hit (having only 1 HP), and if I apply the same logic to Crusaders (which have 35 HP), then the number drops down to only 1521 getting one-shot.

The easiest thing to do would be to scale the artifacts and buff/debuff spells since they're very straight forward as to what they do (granting power immunities, flight, teleportation etc.) but then we have to go through the process of either finding out who has what artifacts and skills canonically or going by the "Single Scenario" logic and allowing any hero to learn any skill they need and acquire any artifact in the game which would pretty much guarantee a stomp against anyone in the same tier as them on account of all the various hax.

Ben CleverName said:
Now that you mention the Kreegans there is this little bit from MM6 intro (there's quite a lot of hax there as well).

If the spell Armageddon could get somehow calced, that would easily scale to the top tiers of the verse, like Sandro, but I don't think it can be calced. At least there's Gelu and Kilgor's Reckoning, although that probably scales only to those two.

I never actually mentioned this in the 5-D Spider-Man post but in the episode its revealed that the 5th dimension doesn't actually exist and is mealy an illusion, the reason I never mentioned this is because that twist is highly contradictory to the actual episode where it treated the 5th dimension as an actual place and not just an illusion

Ogbunabali said:
Ben CleverName said:
Now that you mention the Kreegans there is this little bit from MM6 intro (there's quite a lot of hax there as well).
If the spell Armageddon could get somehow calced, that would easily scale to the top tiers of the verse, like Sandro, but I don't think it can be calced. At least there's Gelu and Kilgor's Reckoning, although that probably scales only to those two.
Kreegans were also mentioned by WoG as the "creators of evil". However I don't think we should really count Sandro as top-tier unless he's fully equipped with Cloak of the Undead King and Armor of the Damned. He seems more mid-tier to me.

I'd consider top tiers as being guys like Tarnum and Dracon, who have both canonically mastered all areas of magic and are both known to associate with Azure Dragons, who make Kreegans look like fodder.

Back