• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

Dudes, Dragalia Lost had a crossover with Fire Emblem Heroes.

This could potentially mean Dragalia could get 9-A through scaling, though I'm going to have to make sure this doesn't conflict with our Crossovers rules.

Starter Pack said:
Dudes, Dragalia Lost had a crossover with Fire Emblem Heroes.

This could potentially mean Dragalia could get 9-A through scaling, though I'm going to have to make sure this doesn't conflict with our Crossovers rules.
Dragalia has some interesting stuff, though so far other mobile games like Another EDEN are more haxed

I'd like to make profiles for characters from the Bloodstained franchise (An indie metroidvania based on the Castlevania franchise)

The main reason is, thanks to a secret ending, it's shown that the verse seemingly takes place in the same universe as my favorite verse. See here (Spoilers obviously). Haven't played it yet so I don't know exactly how their connected, but they are.

I also would really like a profile for Pink Panther, he´s one of my childhood cartoons, which has quite a lot of toon force, but the wiki for it is dead to the point not even Big Nose has a proper page, meaning that I would have to take it like Barney (Aka, research directly from every episode), but worse, which I no longer have the will/time to do so.

Hero 108 as a verse had a set of profiles at one point, but they got unfortunately deleted. Thing is, they also had calcs for consistent MCB - City ratings and Relativistic speed feats. Guessing people lost interest, so the profiles became outdated by the wiki's standards and they yeeted them then.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Hero 108 as a verse had a set of profiles at one point, but they got unfortunately deleted. Thing is, they also had calcs for consistent MCB - City ratings and Relativistic speed feats. Guessing people lost interest, so the profiles became outdated by the wiki's standards and they yeeted them then.
I've had room in my heart for that cartoon for a while now. The strange haxes found in that show would be a joy to use on here. If there's any way to bring it on, I'd love to see it.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
A version of Kamijou Touma that mastered his powers.
But he's from a fanfiction so it wouldn't work here, and I'm not sure if FC/OC lets you write profiles from fics that aren't yours
It´s totally allowed, just look at the Super Mario Bros Z profiles.

Well, the only thing that comes to mind is that children comic book series I like that I mentioned in that other thread, but the problem is that it is a surprisingly big franchise, having been published ever since 1959, meaning there are tons of issues for each character, as well as a few special issues here and there, like the movie parodies for example, and that's only counting ever since they changed publishers and started counting all over again from Issue 1... twice, one in 1986 and other in 2006; and there is also a bunch of cartoons, direct to DVD movies and one or two video-games, not counting spin-offs such as the manga where they are teenagers (which has a completely different tone from the regular series) or the upcoming live action movie. I'm way too lazy to read through all of that, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't bother making the pages anyway since I would probably end up messing something up by missinterpreting some feat or something like that, and while it is extremely popular here in my country, I don't think I've ever seen anyone from outside that has even heard of it, meaning finding some certain scans is freaking impossible (I've tried), so its not worth the effort.

I want to play Super Fancy Pants Adventure and then add it. I think I even mentioned this somewhere.

The Player (Github)

The Player (Blender)

The Player (Google Drive)

The Player (Photoshop)

The Player (Google Search Engine)

I know I'm using "The Player" for these....harhar

Fancy Pants games are good. Fond childhood memories. Maybe I should visit Miniclip again. Remember spending hours on that Metal Slug lookalike called Commando.

I won't mind making profiles for some characters from some McDickie games since their exist feats of characters surviving car explosions and then having High-Low Regen

Yeah, tho getting any game is a bit of trouble for me. Between the space on my computer running ridiculously low and basically having no money at all to spend on games.

The Smashor said:
I'd like to make profiles for characters from the Bloodstained franchise (An indie metroidvania based on the Castlevania franchise)
The main reason is, thanks to a secret ending, it's shown that the verse seemingly takes place in the same universe as my favorite verse. See here (Spoilers obviously). Haven't played it yet so I don't know exactly how their connected, but they are.
I mean you can do them right now, i could do them too, but i'm not that interested in Bloodstained

The Dreamfinder Disney comic two parter. Pretty sure Doubtfinder has mindscrew in the millions on top of Type 1 abstract existence

There are probably some Shakespere characters that we could use. Macbeth seems like he'd be pretty strong since he's fated to be unable to be killed by a "Man born of Woman". A.K.A. most of fiction.

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïDitto can breed with anything and has an unknown gender...

Ditto
Let´s just say that the only way to get a Phione is by mating a Ditto and a Manaphy...

The Smashor said:
There are probably some Shakespere characters that we could use. Macbeth seems like he'd be pretty strong since he's fated to be unable to be killed by a "Man born of Woman". A.K.A. most of fiction.
Head: That would be amazing. We need more classicaly lit

I'm currently watching the 60s Spider-Man episode with the 5D feat and the 5th dimension is stated to be beyond space and time so that's interesting

Back