• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendy's Enchantment and Dragon Force Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, these are the changes

In X784

• Nothing Changes at all
In X791

• 7-B (51.6 Megatons): Initial Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel and those who scale to him (Gajeel ate the power of a Rogue who was stomping his base form, so he adds their power together and gets this result)
In X792

• High 7-A+ (4.04 Gigatons): Dragon Force Gajeel and those who scale to him (Cause of a 2x Amp)
  • 6-C (4.3 Gigatons): Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (Far stronger than 4.04 Gigatons and is basically a miniscule gap to Baseline 6-C)
  • 6-C (8.08 Gigatons): White Shadow Dragon Force Sting and those who scale to him (Added his and Rogues power together who are both equal at 2.02 Gigatons, and then he uses Dragon Force which is a 2x Amp)
100 Year Quest

• 6-C (16.16 Gigatons): Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu and those who scale to him (Base Natsu in 100 Year Quest scales to 8.08 Gigatons, so when he uses Fire Dragon King Mode, he should be 2x stronger since Fire Dragon King Mode is a comparable Amp to Gajeel's Dragon Force)
This is all that will change

This doesnt scale to ANYONE'S base forms for the exception of Base Irene/August and who ever is stronger then them

Well there's also Larcade who fought Sting and God Serena who was implied to be a good fight for Gildarts when he was alive.

I dont remeber anything about that for Larcade. I only know he was the 2nd strongest (Irene and August are both in 1st place) out of the spriggans but relly i feel its due to his hax

I just meant August and Irene are the only ones who's "Base Forms" Scale, Gildarts and Larcade would also scale to 6-C, and God Serena gets a possibly

Dumb questions: Why is Laxus considered 6-C? What's the argument for him being far above DF Gajeel?

Why is 100YQ Natsu scaling to 4x DF Gajeel and Wendy?

Base Laxus can one-shot Spriggans, he was going to One-shot/kill Ajeel, that makes him comparable and arguably stronger than Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu, who will be High 7-A+, so when he boosts his power higher with Red Lightning Dragon Mode that allows him to One-shot people comparable to his Base Form, he should be 6-C since he only needs to go from 4.04 Gigatons to 4.3 Gigatons

Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu in 100 Year Quest scales to 2x Base Natsu since Fire Dragon King Mode is an Amp that is greater/comparable to Gajeel's and Wendy's Dragon Force Amp, Gajeel's Dragon Force Amp allows him to stomp characters equal to his Base Form, while Fire Dragon King Mode allows Natsu to straight up One-shot characters equal to his Base Form, therefore Fire Dragon King Mode is superior/comparable in an Amp to Gajeel's/Wendy's Dragon Force Amp

So are we done here and can we apply changes? Seems like everyone agrees and we have 4 Staff members who agree

But Spriggans are comparable to 2.02GT. If FDKM Natsu one-shoted Ikusa-Tsunagi and he did the same to that dude whose name I just forgot, there's more reasons to believe that if superior, a Spriggan level character isn't too far from Ikusa, even if we argue that Natsu makes a difference between FDK attacks and FDKM (which I find doubtful as there's no mention of such thing making a difference and both instances have shown similar power levels), so scaling Spriggans to 4.04GT based on one of them getting one-shoted is blatant wrong.

It's not wrong to scale Base Laxus to FDKM Natsu, just scaling Natsu to 4.04GT because he one-shoted someone who's superior to 2.02GT is weird. If anything, I'd call on Base Natsu keeping up with a Spriggan an outlier, but we have been over there before.

I mean, FDKM Natsu has a calc consistent with the 2GT scaling when going all out. If anything, I'd call Gajeel and Wendy's DF their methods to scale to 2GT as you mentioned above Wendy doesn't directly scale to 2GT but to 1GT. If a power around 2GT is needed to one-shot a Spriggan (collateral damage, yes, but you get the point) then applying multipliers above that seems to be flawed and if anything, Gajeel and Wendy should be scaling below that in their bases by backscaling.

As for 100YQ Natsu, I think you missed the point. Him being above DF Wendy and Gajeel is okay, but you're saying that it's 2x DF W & G and you're getting a 4x multiplier. That for beginners, as there's also an unknown difference between those forms. Natsu one-shots Spriggans while Gajeel and Wendy are superior/stomp. There's no way of quantifying the difference between those forms, so I fail to see how is 100YQ FDKM Natsu 16GT at all.

No Base Spriggans scale to 4.04 Gigatons at all, only the top 3 like August, Irene, and Larcade scale above them, I don't know where you got that idea from

Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu is comparable to Dragon Force Gajeel, both characters matched Base Spriggans in their Base Forms and wrecked them with their transformation, hence why FDKM Natsu scales to Dragon Force Gajeel

Spriggans and Base Forms of characters scale to above 2.02 Gigatons as they are stronger than Ikusa-Tsunagi, but transformations like Dragon Force scale 2x higher to 4.04 Gigatons hence One-shotting/stomping a Spriggan tier is High 7-A+

Base Natsu and Base Gajeel are pretty much equal and both individually scale to 2.02 Gigatons, with Dragon Force and Fire Dragon King Mode they can stomp and one-shot Spriggans, so they scale at least 2x higher via the Amp of Dragon Force, Fire Dragon King Mode is an Amp comparable to Dragon Force

Base Natsu in 100 Year Quest is 4x stronger than 2.02 Gigatons based off of Wraith and their multiplier which is completely unrelated to the Dragon Force Amp, 16.16 Gigatons comes from being twice as strong as Base Natsu, who in 100 Years Quest is 8.08 Gigatons

Yeah, sorry about that

Base Natsu in 100 Year Quest is only 6-C based off Wraith, if Wraith and his situation didn't exist Base Natsu would be Unquantifiably stronger than his X792 Base Form, but since their situation does exist Base Natsu scales 4x higher than the original calc

So are we good to make revisions at this point

Dragon Force Wendy scales to Erza's Speed, so no 2x amp to the original calc sadly

I'm assuming were done here, so I'm going to begin the changes to be made, there's not a lot to be made, just a few quick edits

Just making sure, ONLY Wendy with DF gets both speed and AP while the others just get a AP boost. Also NO ONE in Base scales to the DF during each year except Base Irene/August/and Larcade and anyone stronger then them

Base Irene does scale 2x faster than Erza since she can react and compete with a Erza who was Enhanced to double speed by Wendy

The latest chapter shows Wendy enchanting Irene's power into her(?). Probably might scale her to Irene. Can't wait for the next chapter.

laxus wasn't going to one shot ajeel lol august words has no weight unless you can prove august knows what ajeel can tank or not

What? They are allies and have worked together a good while under Zeref so it's safe to say they know how strong each of the 12 are. Proof of this is Brandish's statement about how Irene and August are massivly above every other spriggan which is proven true by feats.

that literally doesn't prove nothing ajeel saying himself that that blast wouldn't have affected him holds more weight than what august says

Or it could just be that Ajeel's cockiness got the better of him like it did against Elfman and Lisanna where he called them both pathetic dispite them eventually beating him.

Ajeel was obviously cocky and his statements have no weight, this is the guy we thought he could solo all of Ishgar, cause their strongest member was God Serena, even though that he scales below God Serena anyways, plus why would August lie, he's the most honest out of all the Spriggans

Ajeel was defeated by ******* Elfman and Lisanna lol. I believe August when he says Laxus would had one shotted him, it makes sense considering both's feats and his word has more value than Ajeel's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back