• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendy's Enchantment and Dragon Force Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So, thanks to ShadowGun45, I was told that Wendy's Enchantments Double her Attack Power, Defense, and Speed, so I double checked this, and it's true, in the official japanese translations, the Spells "IL Arms, Armor, and Vernier" literally mean doubling each stat, I checked the japanese text and it checks out

Wendy enchanted herself with all the these traits, and yet she was outsped and overpowered by Ezel and couldn't defeat him, but when she activated Dragon Force she blitzed him and overpowered him, meaning that her Dragon Force is superior in Attack Power, Speed, and Defense to her enchantments

Thing is that Wendy's Dragon Force is one of the weaker ones when compared to Gajeel and Natsu, meaning that Dragon Force is at least a 2x multiplier to every stat universally

This is also backed up by the fact that in Natsu's fight with Zero, he said his power was at least 2 or 3 times stronger than before, now of course we scale him beyond 2x, but it is consistent that Dragon Force is at the very least 2x

Alternative Dragon Modes such as Fire Dragon King Mode and initial Dual-Element Dragon Modes are compared in power Dragon Force constantly

First of all, Erza said Natsu's First Lightning Fire Dragon Mode was comparable to when he used Dragon Force in the Tower of Heave

Secondly, in the Alvarez Arc, Base Natsu and Base Gajeel are equal in power and have always been, Gajeel's Dragon Force allowed him to stomp a Spriggan, while Natsu's Fire Dragon King Mode can flat out One-Shot a Spriggan, meaning that Fire Dragon King Mode>Gajeel's Dragon Force>Wendy's Dragon Force Amp

Now some may say that Natsu's Dragon Force is too inconsistent to apply and that's true, but Natsu's Dragon Force has been shown to be far stronger than Wendy's in all aspects, his Dragon Force has amped him way past 2x and is consistently shown as superior to Wendy's Dragon Force, Wendy spams Dragon Force and it is a normal power up for her, while Natsu only pulls out Dragon Force in extremely dire situations and it's shown to be a huge amp far beyond what Wendy has shown

In Conclusion, Dragon Force, Fire Dragon King Mode, and Inital Duel-Element Modes should be seen as at least a 2x Amp to Attack Power, Defense, and Speed thanks to Wendy's Dragon Force being one of the weakest and it being above her Enchantments which literally double all those stats

I am sure ppl are somewhat sick and tired of this but at the risk of being an annoyance I will reiterate, f**k multipliers.

I honestly do not believe they should be viable at all in any verse on the wiki, they're painfully inconsistent and can inflate stats or alternatively downplay them

Multipliers are only allowed if they are shown to be consistent in the verse. It's case by case.

First off, I find it funny that we are only doing this now as I am certain ShadowGun or someone else posted the translations of the Enchants before.

I agree on all DF getting an at least x2 to their stats but I don't on the other Dragon Modes.

• FDKM is its own thing and is never compared to DF from my recollection.
  • Raiko definitely wasn't unless I missed a chapter
  • LFDM does have a comparison but we must also remember that it was weaker after the first time as stated by Natsu himself. This also lines up with the Tartaros arc where Dual Elements let Gajeel and Natsu start slapping Etherious Forms who are notably stronger but still comparable to their (Natsu and Gajeel) bases.
  • In the same hour, Natsu proceeds to go and fight Mard (alongside Sting and Rogue and then IDS Gray but they don't matter), where he enters DF and can contend with Etherious Mard by himself. Base Mard is casually mountain level.
Basically, every Dual Element Mode outside their first transformation can't get the x2 (not in good faith at least), so we get 51.6 megaton Gajeel in the Rogue fight but its unusable really. FDKM can have an argument made but Raiko definitely doesn't get it imo.

@Anonymous

I actually was gonna post that Dual Element Modes are far stronger on their first usage, but then you beat me to the punch

Yeah it should apply only to Dragon Force, Fire Dragon Mode, and initial Duel Element Modes after reconsideration, Raiko is cool and strong, but there is actually no confirmation it is 2x or comparable to Fire Dragon King Mode

That's still good all things considered

Also I gave shoutout to ShadowGun and I made this thread when I saw the actual Scans he provided

AnonymousBlank said:
First off, I find it funny that we are only doing this now as I am certain ShadowGun or someone else posted the translations of the Enchants before.

I agree on all DF getting an at least x2 to their stats but I don't on the other Dragon Modes.
LFDM has a comparison, but as you said, it got weaker after the first time, so Seven Flames that was the first time it absorbed all the elements must still keep the 2x Multiplier.

Seven Flames is way above a 2x Multiplier, Natsu goes from High 7-A to Low 6-B, possibly 6-A, it doesn't need a multiplier

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I think the multiplier should only be given if its specifically stated.
in Wendy's fight against Ezel, it was clear that Dragon Force was superior to enchantments.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Seven Flames is way above a 2x Multiplier, Natsu goes from High 7-A to Low 6-B, possibly 6-A, it doesn't need a multiplier
Yes, Seven Flames doesn't really need a Multiplier, but Sting for eating Rogue's shadows for the first time would get a Multiplier, right ?

as there is no inconsistency in Wendy's Enchantments and some people will accept it, I will start talking about how it will affect the Power and Speed scale

Wendy: 2.2 * 2 = 4.4 * 2 = 8.8% SoL | 2.02 * 2 = 4.04 * 2 = 8.08 Gigatons

Sting WSDM+DF: 8.8 * 2 = 17.6% SoL | 8.08 * 2 = 16.16 Gigatons

Wraith + Makarov: 8.08 * 2 = 16.16 * 2 = 32.32 Gigatons

Conclusion: Characters X792 reaches island level and Sub Rel +/Relativistic

God Tiers Gain Relativistic Speed

Power increase for 100YQ Characters

Remembering that they were Climbing to an Erza that was all bruised and Laxus's feat was something he didn't show Difficulty doing

if I missed something or missing add something just talk

Base Wendy doesn't fully scale to 2.02 she scales to half of it at 1.01 Gigatons

I agree with Dragon Force receiving PS from Wendy's Enchantment, even the Dragon Modes. I dont agree with Dragon Modes > Dragon Force tough. It has been stated many times over that Dragon Force is the ultimate PU of a Dragon Slayer, and it is consistent with what has been shown on the manga. Take Tartaros arc for example, Natsu was stronger with Dragon Force than with Raienryu (one could severely damage Etherius Mard Geer while the other couldnt even harm base Mard Geer).

Erza's words during the battle with Hades is merely a comparison, because both were huge boosts in power, but it doesnt mean that Dragon Modes > Dragon Force, that is debunked during the Tartaros arc. Also, Dual Mode is stronger in the first usage, as proved during the Natsu vs Max, when his Raienryu was weaker by feats and he himself mentioned it was weaker.

Wendy's Enchantment < Constant Dragon Modes < Dragon Modes during first use < Dragon Force

It would be like that.

why does it only scale to half of Ikusa-Tsunagi power? she is compared to Lucy and Elfman, who damaged Natsu, in addition to her injuring Dimaria

Natsu's Fire Dragon Mode is a bigger amp than Wendy's Dragon Force, that's all I mean't, not that it's a bigger amp than his Dragon Force

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu's Fire Dragon Mode is a bigger amp than Wendy's Dragon Force, that's all I mean't, not that it's a bigger amp than his Dragon Force
and God soul of Dimaria? wendy used Dragon Force and didn't even scratch

In X784:

Attack Potency:

• Nothing Changes, only Natsu has Dragon Force, and he scales above 2x his Base anyways
Speed:

• Natsu's Dragon Force makes him 2x faster than his Base, so he is Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 2763.4)
In X791:

Attack Potency:

• Nothing Changes for Wendy's Dragon Force, she's already scaled to a character above 2x her Base anyways
  • Initial Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel would be 7-B (51.6 Megatons)
Speed:

• Natsu's Base would now be Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 2763.4), since he is faster than Dragon Force Sting, who is 2x his Base, which is faster than Max who is comparable to X784 Base Natsu in speed
  • Natsu's Dragon Force makes him 2x faster than his Base, so he is Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 5526.8)
In X792:

Attack Potency:

• Nothing Changes for Wendy's Dragon Force, she's already scaled to a character above 2x her Base anyways
  • Gajeel's Dragon Force would be 2x his Base, so he is High 7-A+ (4.04 Gigatons)
  • Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus is far above his base and he has a miniscule jump to baseline 6-C, so this Laxus form is 6-C (4.3 Gigatons)
  • White Shadow Dragon Force Sting has an Initial Duel Element Mode and Dragon Force stacked together so he scales 4x above his Base, so he is 6-C (8.08 Gigatons)
Speed:

• Gajeel's Dragon Force makes him 2x faster than his Base, so he is Sub-Relativistic (4.46% SoL)
  • Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus is far above his base and he has a miniscule jump to baseline Sub-Rel+, so this Laxus form is Sub-Relativistic+ (5% SoL)
  • White Shadow Dragon Force Sting has an Initial Duel Element Mode and Dragon Force stacked together so he scales 4x above his Base, so he is Sub-Relativistic+ (8.92% SoL)
100 Year Quest:

Attack Potency:

• Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu would be 2x his Base, so he is 6-C (16.16 Gigatons)
Speed:

• Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu would be 2x his Base, so he is Sub-Relativistic+ (6.4% SoL)
What do y'all think

Sigurd is right about the tier jump. An At least is much better for these cases.

That said, I'm unsure about this, but I have no argument against it that I'm aware of.

I think Natsu Seven Flames should scale with Sting and when using Dragon Force in his final attack on Acnologia, he would be 2x faster

8.92 * 2 = 17.94% SoL for Natsu and Acnologia

Zeref FH could get a "possibly relativist"

It is a lot to take in, so I understand the skepticism, but it actually doesn't really change that much in terms of scaling, it's just numbers being slight shifted upwards via multipliers, it's like the Demon Mark and Full Counter from Seven Deadly Sins, and Gear 4 from One Piece

Wouldn't Gajeel count for a 4x amp as well due to him eating anti magic and converting his body into antimagic iron to hit bloodman while in DF?

Zackra1799 said:
Wouldn't Gajeel count for a 4x amp as well due to him eating anti magic and converting his body into antimagic iron to hit bloodman while in DF?
I had forgotten about that

Nah, that's a large assumption that in Gajeel adding Anti Magic to his body counts as an extra 2x like a Duel Element Mode, Duel Elements need to be another Dragon Slayers Power added to yours, Gajeel only gets the 2x from Dragon Force

ShadowGun45 said:
I think Natsu Seven Flames should scale with Sting and when using Dragon Force in his final attack on Acnologia, he would be 2x faster

8.92 * 2 = 17.94% SoL for Natsu and Acnologia

Zeref FH could get a "possibly relativist"
Natsu SF + DF = 17,94% SoL

Natsu Iginia flame = 12,8% SoL

X792 Characters: Sub Rel+ and 8,08 Gigatons (Island)

100YQ Characters: Sub Rel+ And 16,16 Gigatons

God Tiers: Relativist

Natsu's Seven Flames + Dragon Force would be 4x to Base Natsu, that would only be 8.92% SoL

One 2x is from Multiple Elements Mode

Two 2x is from Dragon Force

Where is the Third 2x in this equation, buffs like the Space Between Time and Fairy Tail aren't confirmed as Speed Buffs

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu's Seven Flames + Dragon Force would be 4x to Base Natsu, that would only be 8.92% SoL

One 2x is from Multiple Elements Mode

Two 2x is from Dragon Force

Where is the Third 2x in this equation, buffs like the Space Between Time and Fairy Tail aren't confirmed as Speed Buffs
FDKM

With Seven Flames he absorbed everyone's power so should he be compared to Sting? after all is one of its strongest forms

if SF is compared to Sting, then when using DF its speed would double and thus reaching Relativistic

At 100YQ, as you said, Natsu FDKM would have 6.4% SoL and he always uses FDKM with DF, so 6.4 * 2 = 12.8% SoL

The Calaca said:
So this would turn the speed feats moot, does it not?
No, all the speed feats are legit, it's just some transformations above said feats with multipliers

Frankly it's still not a huge change in the big picture, it just means we have confirmed multipliers for transformations that were originally just "higher with transformation"

ShadowGun45 said:
With Seven Flames he absorbed everyone's power so should he be compared to Sting? after all is one of its strongest forms

if SF is compared to Sting, then when using DF its speed would double and thus reaching Relativistic

At 100YQ, as you said, Natsu FDKM would have 6.4% SoL and he always uses FDKM with DF, so 6.4 * 2 = 12.8% SoL
@Mitch

do you agree with that ?

The first time you eat an Element, your power increases by 2x, so does Natsu Seven Flames have a 2x Multiplier for each of your absorbed elements ? Anger Can Also Explain Natsu's Sudden Power Increase to Fight Acnologia

I feel like that's a little too generous and unclear to give Natsu Multipliers for FDKM when it's unclear if he even used the mode

It's safer to just put them at far above Sting's Speed

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I feel like that's a little too generous and unclear to give Natsu Multipliers for FDKM when it's unclear if he even used the mode

It's safer to just put them at far above Sting's Speed
but Natsu used FDKM along with DF in the fight against Mercphobia

a power that is already at God Tiers level not climbing with a Top Tier is very strange And makes a lot of sense for Seven Flames to scale with Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back