• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendy's Enchantment and Dragon Force Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... In Conclusion, here is what we'll go with

• Dragon Force is at least a 2x Amp to Power
  • Initial Duel Element Modes are Person A+Person B's Power
  • Dragon Force is a Speed Amp, but not consistent enough to be 2x
Pretty Simple, does everyone agree

In X784

• Nothing Changes at all
In X791

• 7-B (38.7 Megatons): Initial Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel and those who scale to him (Dragon Force Rogue is about half as strong as Base Gajeel, so adding their power gives us this result)
In X792

• High 7-A+ (4.04 Gigatons): Dragon Force Gajeel and those who scale to him (Cause of a 2x Amp)
  • 6-C (4.3 Gigatons): Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (Far stronger than 4.04 Gigatons and is basically a miniscule gap to Baseline 6-C)
  • 6-C (8.08 Gigatons): White Shadow Dragon Force Sting and those who scale to him (Added his and Rogues power together who are both equal at 2.02 Gigatons, and then he uses Dragon Force which is a 2x Amp)
100 Year Quest

• 6-C (16.16 Gigatons): Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu and those who scale to him (2x Amp based of FDKM being stronger than Wendy's and Gajeel's Dragon Force Amp)
Does everyone agree

Pretty sure DF is a consistent speed amp.

• Natsu was able out speed Jellal who was using meteor that lets him blitz comparable people
  • Sting and Rogue amped faster than their Drives which already amped their speed which was already enough to blitz their base that Natsu and Gajeel had adjusted to.
  • No need to mention Wendy
  • Natsu keeping up with Etherious Mard who was just dragging his face through the dirt and fighting Natsu, Sting and Rogue in base with one hand.
  • Gajeel practically blitzed Bloodman who couldn't respond at all
  • Sting vs Larcade was almost the same where it took him stopping his attacks for Larcade to hax then. Larcade was already handling Kagura who is as fast as Sting and Rogue

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure DF is a consistent speed amp.
I believe Natsu would also need a 2x Multiplier, as his Dragon Force is the one that increases the most in Attributes.

Dragon Force from other Dragon Slayers really Boosts speed, so maybe compared to Wendy's DF

I think it's best to get more staff here cause I've never heard having a multiplier come from something else

EDIT: most staff either disagreed or are neutral for this

The speed amp from Dragon Force seems unquantifiable; however, Wendy's is a stated doubling.

Basically I agree with what Calaca said above:

>I'd apply that multiplier to Wendy's speed only for the reasons I mentioned above, leaving the rest as unquantifiable for the shaky jumps they perform with it. I can see this being a thing for Wendy since she's the only DS who has a way to amp her speed.

BlackeJan said:
I think it's best to get more staff here cause I've never heard having a multiplier come from something else

EDIT: most staff either disagreed or are neutral for this
Who disagreed? Calaca used to but now he's okay for AP but not Speed (I think) and Schnee and Dragon only said they wanted it to be consistent, which it has been proven to be.

Eh if this is ONLY for Wendy i have no problem with that

@Dragon

Gonna have to ask them back b/c they pretty much said they dont know about this since mutipliers need to be consistent

Are you saying that you're okay with DF being a multiplier for only Wendy or that DF is a multiplier of both Speed and AP for only Wendy?

Asking them if they think it's consistent? Because them not knowing isn't them disagreeing.

It's fairly obvious that AP/dura were amped consistently and I already pointed out that speed is consistently amped and to similar levels. Only time it isn't to any noticeable extent (that I recall) is against Zero and Zeref. Two times to the other six, seven if you count Sting and Rogue in the GMG as two.

DragonM and Gar only asked for consistency, which has been provided, and Calaca agrees on the AP/dura part. So it's one disagreement on the speed while the rest is all good.

I'm Neutral on the Speed Amp, if it's 2x to Speed, then It only apply to Dragon Force

@Anonymous

Just cause u provide it doesn't mean that they agreed. They said how they were concern about the multipliers from what I've read above even though they want it to be consistent. Hence why I said to get them again

Calaca agrees with this

Dragon Force is a 2x Amp to Power, but not speed

Duel Dragon Modes are also Person A+Person B's Power

Since all Staff Members agree with Calaca, that's what we'll go with

The Calaca said:
I'd apply that multiplier to Wendy's speed only for the reasons I mentioned above, leaving the rest as unquantifiable for the shaky jumps they perform with it. I can see this being a thing for Wendy since she's the only DS who has a way to amp her speed.
This is what he agreed on. Where do u even get the rest at?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Calaca agrees with this

Dragon Force is a 2x Amp to Power, but not speed

Duel Dragon Modes are also Person A+Person B's Power

Since all Staff Members agree with Calaca, that's what we'll go with
he agreed that Wendy's Dragon Force is the only one that gets a speed multiplier

I'm relatively neutral on the multipliers as well myself, thought I'd just restate that after rereading

@BlackeJan

He literally says he agrees with Dragon Force being a 2x Amp to Power, he says so above, 2x Speed Multiplier only applies to Wendy

BlackeJan said:
The Calaca said:
I'd apply that multiplier to Wendy's speed only for the reasons I mentioned above, leaving the rest as unquantifiable for the shaky jumps they perform with it. I can see this being a thing for Wendy since she's the only DS who has a way to amp her speed.
@Demon

No he didnt say that. It literally right here that he says this

Seeing as I was asked and I tend to be slightly more active on FT threads this new year. I agree with the DF power amplifier and agree that only Wendy's ability increases speed as well.

So that's 4 Staff Members who agree with Dragon Force being a 2x Amp to power universally, but the 2x Amp to speed only applies to Wendy, so we can make revisions based on the changes above and then we're done here

Well thats that lol good cause it was weird how we never had used a multiplier for DF but its good we found something for it

I believe that a new CRT will br created or we will just stay here for it?

EDIT: Well 1 staff was neutral about it and i want to hear from Calaca again to see if he just wants speed for DF or both

Well nvm everyone agrees lol. I still want to makw sure though about Calaca's proposal to be on the safe side so we know what to do

Calaca Agrees With Me
He also puts it in the summary later, there is no confusion, everyone agrees with the 2x Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back