• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendy vs Kaido (Little girl takes on a Yonko)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
100YQ Base Wendy vs Kaido

High 7-A Battle

Speed Equalized

Both in Character

Wendy can use Enchantments, but not Dragon Force or Wendy Belserion

Kaido can use both his Human Form and Dragon Form, but no Hybrid Form

Takes place on top of Onigashima

Wendy: 1 (Zackra1799)

Kaido: 5 (KingTempest, LordGinSama, Eminiteable, UchihaSlayer96, Delta3000)

Inconclusive:
Z1y7uCi.jpg
5mRdviY.jpg

Last edited:
Kaido had already tanked and fought through much worse methods of durability (Killer's internal targeting attacks, Luffy's Goken, The Scabbards Ryou, etc.) so I doubt Dragon Slayer magic is gonna be much to Kaido other than a minor inconvenience.

What's her AP?

Kaido can use both his Human Form and Dragon Form, but no Hybrid Form
We haven't even seen his Hybrid yet -_-

Kaido's a little above baseline.

From what I see on Wendy's profile, she's 1/2 1.94 Gigatons, so 970 megatons , and upscales from beating the person she halves from (albiet with help), and her possessed state fights a Large Mountain+ (Erza's Large Mountain+ for fighting someone who upscales from a Mountain+... what?). The FT profiles are confusing.

Wendy's dragon slayer magic is broken (her limited dura neg against dragons), but Kaido has taken hits from Dura neg already (Luffy).

I give it to Kaido for
  1. Being able to FLY.
  2. Already shown to be able to take hits from Dura negation.
  3. Can switch out of Dragon form whenever he wants, making the Dragon Dura neg useless.

Base Wendy is 1.33 gigatons, but she can use enchantments that make her 2-4x stronger
We haven't even seen his Hybrid yet -_-

Kaido's a little above baseline.

From what I see on Wendy's profile, she's 1/2 1.94 Gigatons, so 970 megatons , and upscales from beating the person she halves from (albiet with help), and her possessed state fights a Large Mountain+ (Erza's Large Mountain+ for fighting someone who upscales from a Mountain+... what?). The FT profiles are confusing.

Wendy's dragon slayer magic is broken (her limited dura neg against dragons), but Kaido has taken hits from Dura neg already (Luffy).

I give it to Kaido for
  1. Being able to FLY.
  2. Already shown to be able to take hits from Dura negation.
  3. Can switch out of Dragon form whenever he wants, making the Dragon Dura neg useless.
The Large Mountain level+ characters are scaled that way for being far stronger than the 1.94 gigaton calc, putting them at 2.65 gigatons (the minimum to get that + sign) and base Wendy scales to 1/2 that, so 1.33 gigatons

Current Wendy also scales significantly above her x792 self in 100 years quest given she had a year of training.

So X793 Base Wendy > X792 Base Wendy > 1.33 Gigs.
Kaido > PostWCI Bounceman Luffy > Dressrosa Bounceman Luffy > 1.13 Gigs.

So it's really not a big difference.

I give it to Kaido for maneuverability and variety.

Wendy's got alot more varity than Kaido does, She has 2x to 4x stat amps, can increase her resistance to Kaido's Fire blast and lightning attacks with Desu Corona, can continuously recover her stamina and magic power by eating the air and can increase her Base stats by eating Kaido's air slashes which she can stack amps on top of. The only thing Kaido has on Wendy is flight and LS but that's hardly an advantage compared to Wendy's arsenal.

So I'm voting for Wendy.

How's Wendy's willpower?

Kaido's Haoshoku scales to Big Mom's who was violating Luffy and Katakuri's minds, both 50,000 people each. So Kaido's Empathatic Manip scales to 100,000 victims.

What's Wendy doing to that?

Wendy survived her consciousness being ripped from her body and could still use her magic without much difficulty so her willpower is pretty insane. Also I'm pretty sure that Conquers Haki hasn't affected anyone of a near equal level of power before. So it would likely just stagger her a bit, but wouldn't really change the fight in Kaido's favor imo.

Wendy isn't much more versatile than Kaido is tbh, he has more varied offensive variety (more than one element at his disposal.)

And I have doubts Wendy can magically come up with resistances on a whim with Deus Corona (which doesn't actually increase her elemental resistances, that's a mistranslation.)

And despite Wendy's convenient stamina renewal I've never seen Slayer's rely on this method of stamina renewal for days to weeks on end. Hell Wendy was tired after a few minutes in some of her fights, despite her ability to eat air.

Wendy survived her consciousness being ripped from her body and could still use her magic without much difficulty so her willpower is pretty insane.
That's not a quantifiable feat of willpower, that's just her being able to perform magic while in another body. (Iirc she also didn't do this instantly either.)
Also I'm pretty sure that Conquers Haki hasn't affected anyone of a near equal level of power before. So it would likely just stagger her a bit, but wouldn't really change the fight in Kaido's favor imo.
Not sure tbh, that might of changed but I'm not sure if that's accepted. If it is, then yeah Wendy is getting knocked out because of the sheer number advantage but if it isn't then it wouldn't do much besides push her.

Wendy isn't much more versatile than Kaido is tbh, he has more varied offensive variety (more than one element at his disposal.)

And I have doubts Wendy can magically come up with resistances on a whim with Deus Corona (which doesn't actually increase her elemental resistances, that's a mistranslation.)

And despite Wendy's convenient stamina renewal I've never seen Slayer's rely on this method of stamina renewal for days to weeks on end. Hell Wendy was tired after a few minutes in some of her fights, despite her ability to eat air.
1. I wasn't talking about Versatility I was talking about Variety, also Kaido has only shown one move each for those elements, Wendy has shown much more versatility with her enchantment magic and Sky dragon slaying magic as she has many variations of what she can do with them.

2. I've never heard of this can you bring proof.

3. This fight won't last for days on end given wendy has the stats along side Dura Negation to beat Kaido in a short timeframe.

So Wendy just traps Kaido in a Wind Barrier like she did Ezel and drops her Secret art on him and nukes him with 4x his stats + Dura Neg.

Last edited:
Irene has shown the ability to at least provide limited flight with Sky Dragon Slayer Magic when she was in Wendy’s body. It’s not much but it’s something

1. I wasn't talking about Versatility I was talking about Variety, also Kaido has only shown one move each for those elements, Wendy has shown much more versatility with her enchantment magic and Sky dragon slaying magic as she has many variations of what she can do with them.

2. I've never heard of this can you bring proof.

3. This fight won't last for days on end given wendy has the stats along side Dura Negation to beat Kaido in a short timeframe.
Very smashed atm but I'll try to remain clear lol.

1: Her enchantments involve speed amps and stat amps, along with enemy debuffs which are useless against Kaido due to being magic oriented.

2: Here, no such statements are made that Wendy increases her elemental resistances, and even so it'd only apply to her wind resistance.

3: Her Dura Negation is fodder in comparison to the type of abuse that Kaido has taken, which includes two consecutive fights involving Goken (internal explosions.) Killer's Killer Scythe (internal shredding.) Law's Radio Knife (targeting the heart.) and the Ryou of the Scabbbards. Dragon Slayer magic isn't a one shot type of durability negation.

Anyway Kaido would be safe by entering his human form.

Very smashed atm but I'll try to remain clear lol.

1: Her enchantments involve speed amps and stat amps, along with enemy debuffs which are useless against Kaido due to being magic oriented.

2: Here, no such statements are made that Wendy increases her elemental resistances, and even so it'd only apply to her wind resistance.

3: Her Dura Negation is fodder in comparison to the type of abuse that Kaido has taken, which includes two consecutive fights involving Goken (internal explosions.) Killer's Killer Scythe (internal shredding.) Law's Radio Knife (targeting the heart.) and the Ryou of the Scabbbards. Dragon Slayer magic isn't a one shot type of durability negation.

Anyway Kaido would be safe by entering his human form.
1. Nah Deus Zero works on the targets physicals not just their Magic power as it Negated Nebel's Dragonification.

2. That's actually even better given gives resistance to all attacks not just elemental ones

3. That's not how that work, if I'm 4x stronger than you and hit you with a dura negging attack that covers your entire body that gonna basically oneshot you unless you have resistance to that specific type of dura negation.

Also Kaido wouldn't know this and it still doesn't change the 4x stat difference.

Not with his lifting strength, trapping him would be impossible.

Kaido also has means of stat amps.
Kaido would have to overcome her AP to break out of it as Enel couldn't slash apart her barrier to escape as Wendy just adds more and more wind ontop of it.

1. Nah Deus Zero works on the targets physicals not just their Magic power as it Negated Nebel's Dragonification.
Irrelevant as Wendy does have access to this level of enchant, she only did that while Irene had control of her body.
2. That's actually even better given gives resistance to all attacks not just elemental ones
Not really, that just means she's increasing her Resistances to attacks in general, it's a no limits Fallacy to give her resistances that she's never shown before, especially whenever she failed to gain a resistance in the first place.
3. That's not how that work, if I'm 4x stronger than you and hit you with a dura negging attack that covers your entire body that gonna basically oneshot you unless you have resistance to that specific type of dura negation.
No, that's not how this works. Dragon Slayer Magic doesn't allow for one shots, nor has it ever been shown to be remotely nearly as potent as that. The AP would hurt him indeed, but her durability negation wouldn't do much to Kaido, as again he's already fought through much, much more lethal means of durability negation before.

Being 4x stronger isn't a one shot either, a 7.5 difference is needed and Wendy can't keep up her enchantments indefinitely, there's a time-limit.
Also Kaido wouldn't know this and it still doesn't change the 4x stat difference.
The same Kaido that transforms into his human form once he's actually been damaged? Yeah sure, and a 4x stat amp is neat but it's not massive enough to make a major difference considering A: Kaido also has amp
B: She can't maintain it forever.

Kaido would have to overcome her AP to break out of it as Enel couldn't slash apart her barrier to escape as Wendy just adds more and more wind ontop of it.
No he wouldn't, it's a non pshycial force that isn't restraining him. It's wind pressure pushing against him, all Kaido would need to do is flying out with his class T lifting strength and he'd overcome the wind pressure holding him.

Also Dragon Flame Cloud Generation lol.

“Irrelevant as Wendy does have access to this level of enchant, she only did that while Irene had control of her body.”

Wendy can now use the Separation Enchantment on her own

“Irrelevant as Wendy does have access to this level of enchant, she only did that while Irene had control of her body.”

Wendy can now use the Separation Enchantment on her own
Not what I meant, she clearly isn't capable of casting the spell with the same potency as Irene, hence why it's flawed to argue that she could.

As a Dragon Slayer Wendy has incredible senses, as even while motion sick she can hear a normal conversation kilometers away so unless the slashes make no noise at all Wendy would be able to hear them.

She might hear them (assuming they make noise, which I'm not entirely sure of), but she won't be able to see where they're going to hit exactly or how many slashes there are, so I don't think hearing will be enough to completely counter this ability.

Wendy also states multiple times throughout the series that she can feel the air change and can freely control the air in her surroundings like she did against Ezel, but I really don't see a point in this argument given Dragon Slaying resistance as of x792 allows the user to tank and absorb attacks that are many times stronger than the user is without difficulty.

Back