• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character who can stomp Goku and Beerus?

The Doctor with the Skasis Paradigm, seriously the (wo) man's hax is so ungodly. Zeus from DC also has a good chance to take out Beerus and Goku via his hax and experience if Goku and Beer are Low 2-C. If we're talking High 4-C Goku then Sidious massacres him

Reduce them to 2D won't kill them.

Dimensional Shamblers have something similar and they still need to attack their target after being reduce to 2D.

they show in the episode that it does kill the person though, so mine still qualifies, i'll Edit my post to show why

Well if he isn't upgraded yet than I guess I can put him on the list. He might also be a contender for strongest 9-A.

Don't the characters have to show the ability to effect someone 2 degrees of infinitely above them? I know that the Madoka characters and the Emprah have shown it, but what about the rest? People are naming characters without any reason.

Plus, this is pretty much a 'let's piss on DB' thread.

Methuselah is an conceptual entity with massive mindfuck, soulfuck, time ****, existence **** and Mid-Godly regen.

His mindfuck literally takes all fear from humanity from decillions of multiverses and puts in the target's mind.

He can devour souls, erase souls and is immune to soul powers.

He can use any power and form related to Darkness, and is immune to Darkness powers.

He can accelerate the time of your existence to the point of erasing you.

Burstchaos said:
Don't the characters have to show the ability to effect someone 2 degrees of infinitely above them? I know that the Madoka characters and the Emprah have shown it, but what about the rest? People are naming characters without any reason.

Plus, this is pretty much a 'let's piss on DB' thread.
Goku and Beerus aren't 2 degrees of infinite higher though. So 3-D hax can still affect them.

Back