• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if it's approved by the owner as a valid continuation, has the owner itself pitch in on it and whatnot. Yeah, it makes it canon
yeah, it is a continuation of the DB manga and it is canon to it, yeah, DBS is also a continuation of the manga, but that doesn't mean both need to be canon to each other.....but as Unknown said:
I just wanted to pop in (also to discuss DB Daima, been meaning to do that for awhile now) and say that aside from the points already being listed....Daima is only two episodes so I don't know why we're arguing if it's canon to Super or not.

I'd just wait for more episodes to come out, or Daima to just finish completely, because it's more than likely that future episodes are going to have shit in it which will correlate with or add onto stuff we learn in Super.

Ah that's what's you contend about my view.
Trought, I not sure about being Canon to the anime either, since the Potara problem exist there too.
Small additions to Daima do not disprove it being canon to Dragon Ball Super, it is just an original untold story of Dragon Ball itself after the events of DBZ.

i mean.....yeah, but at the same time, Kibito and Shin are separated and receive an easy way to separate via Buu.......which contradicts Super where they stay separated and needed the Dragon Balls to defuse

Super takes place further in time after Z, true, but that alone doesn't necessarily make Daima canon to Super, again, i believe that such things will be explained later in Daima, but to say that it is possible that it isn't canon to Super is valid with the information we are shown so far

and it being approved by the owners doesn't really prove canonicity on its own.......i don't understand, was i not clear about that being my argument, should i have been clearer?
💔

i mean.....if they don't explain Kibitokai existing in Super when in Daima he is no more......it will be very very odd
Do you think little additions here and there disprove it being canon to super? For the love of God, we've seen this happen several times in DB, soon they'll be back in fusion, maybe there is an enemy that the Kaioshin has to use the earrings with another kaioshin to defeat that enemy (so there is no reason to worry about little things or create a fight between fans of the franchise)

Do you think little additions here and there disprove it being canon to super? For the love of God, we've seen this happen several times in DB, soon they'll be back in fusion, maybe there is an enemy that the Kaioshin has to use the earrings with another kaioshin to defeat that enemy
as i myself said, i fully expect them to explain this, but for now, to question this a bit isn't weird at all

(so there is no reason to worry about little things or create a fight between fans of the franchise)
.....no one wants to create a fight, people just have different views and theories they want to express........it would be wrong to try and make them feel wrong about doing it

All I want is the makai kingdom being mentioned as the size of the Universe or that it has infinite Universes, an explanation for how the Universes came about, something like that and many explanations about that huge fish that contains portals to several Universes.

-Toriyama worked on the entire project, he is involved in it, recognizes it, and it's after buu saga, thus prequel to dbs...somehow it's not canon?
Wow, you asking questions you already have the answers, that's weird.
Trought again
Yeah the lore is Canon, but the story of the anime probally not.
Well, I think they lore about demons and the demon realm is gonna be Canon to Dragon Ball as a whole, but I don't think the events of the story is Canon to Dragon Ball Super. Probally
I din't affirm is not canon, I just said is probally not canon.

At least be in there for ten years to become 15
Tbh they might not have 10 days before whatever the villain is planning will already have been completed. Which is why I suggested Piccolo, though they also could've just thrown Goku in the Time Chamber and have Goku spend all his time remastering the Instant Transmission (shouldn't take as long as 10 days maybe 2 days), because let's be honest there's no way they would've forgotten about that and so they just made it so he is bad at using it again then go to planet Namek reverse their age and get dende back using the wish.

Tbh they might not have 10 days before whatever the villain is planning will already have been completed. Which is why I suggested Piccolo, though they also could've just thrown Goku in the Time Chamber and have Goku spend all his time remastering the Instant Transmission (shouldn't take as long as 10 days maybe 2 days), because let's be honest there's no way they would've forgotten about that and so they just made it so he is bad at using it again then go to planet Namek reverse their age and get dende back using the wish.
King Kai, Telepathy, .......problem solved.....except they won't use him for some reason

Back