• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character who can stomp Goku and Beerus?

Peter1129 said:
@Antorus
So when I wrote an entire paragraph saying the entire point of the thread is to find characters in lower tier with hax you just glossed over it?
Oh, you did post that. Yeah, I was too busy in the moment. lel...

Well let's go back on topic let's fill this list in. Don't quote this. I'll update the list just say the characters name.

Characters in a lower tier that can stomp Goku and Beerus

Tier High 3-A: Saint Seiya Characters and Tart

Tier 3-A: Argus the Unmaker, Voice in the Darkness, White Face, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, DC and Marvel Characters

Tier 3-B: Argus the Unmaker

Tier 3-C: Digimons

Tier 4-A: Warhammer 40k, Magic: The Gathering and Kirby Characters

Tier 4-B: Discord, Starlight Glimmer, Warhammer 40k, DC and Marvel Characters

Tier High 4-C: Darth Sidious, Mewtwo, Link, Cthulhu, Dark Area Perfect/Ultimate Lvl Digimons and Star Wars Characters

Tier 4-C: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A: The Doctor (Doctor Who), Lavos, BB and Touhou Characters

Tier 5-B: Doctor Doom, Amakasu, BB, White Queen, Hadesmon and Leviathan (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)

Tier Low 5-B: Avatar of Calamity and False Madoka

Tier 5-C: Hatchworth

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A: Methuselah, Reinhard Heydrich and Tensei Shitara Characters

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B: Kars (Jorge Joestar) and Dark Area Adult/Champion Lvl Digimons

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C: Trafalgar Law and Golden Sun characters

Tier 6-C: Raidramon

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A: Soujiro Mibu

Tier 7-B: Avatar of Calamity, Homulily, Alesiter Crowley and Soujiro Mibu

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C: Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) and Starlight Glimmer

Tier 7-C: Nocturne, Homura Akemi and Mutran

Tier Low 7-C: SCP-1440 and Altair (Re:Creators)

Tier 8-A: Medaka Kurokami and Oracle (DotA2)

Tier 8-B: Medaka Kurokami and Misogi Kumagawa

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682, Hackmon and JoJo Characters

Tier 8-C: Elizabeth (Bioshock) and Voice in the Darkness

Tier 9-A: Scrooge McDuck

Tier 9-B: Rick Sanchez, Sans, Rot Spinne, Shikai Ryogi and Dark Area Child/Rookie Lvl Digimon

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A: Notch Characters

Tier 10-B: Yurika Tatsumiya

Tier 10-C: Cueball, Spongebob Squarepants Composite Virus, and Professor Charles Xavier

Tier 11-A: The Boneless (Doctor Who) and Bill Cipher?

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought?

Tier 11-C:

Tier Unknown: Ajimi Najimu and The Colour Out of Space

Don't quote this.

Give high 8-C to heaven DIO, 2-A time stop followed by an tier 2-A erasure so potent Goku no longer exists anywhere in the infinite.multiverse anywhere in time .

Also geom .

High 3-A: SS characters

3-A: Hades, White Face

4-A are some characters from warhammer 40k and magic: the gathering.

4-B: same as 4-A

4-C: Reinhard, Wally West?

5-A: Lavos, BB

5-B: Amakasu, BB

Low 5-B: AoC, False Madoka.

High 6-B: Novel Kars

7-B: AoC, Homulilly, Aleister Crowley.

Well, I already posted by 3-A Titan with possible 2-A/1-A hax....

Hmmmm.....

Idk. :( Could say the Void Lords, but they're not only in the WoW profiles yet...but they're supposed to be 2-A or some shit in terms of Tiering. D:

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Glassman Dd you read the last part m8?
Nope, my eyes were on the tiers rather than the last part, especially since you added SO MANY dots to confuse me. OvO

10-C's are still 3-D beings. Tier 11 and below are 2-D to 0-D beings. Not sure if they have characters that can beat Beerus and Goku.

Link timestops on a timestop on a timestop for High 4-C. Legit any EU Star Wars character mindf***s, same with Mewtwo, or even Cthulhu.

Back