• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character who can stomp Goku and Beerus?

Btw I forgot to mention this: 2-A Madoka failed to Conceptually erased Gretchen permanently. So even if Goku is becoming 2-A, he can't kill her.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
@Homu
Which is why I said "Above regular 2-A" Goku.

AKA, High 2-A Goku (Which, tbf now, is not Impossible, knowing Toriyama).

Above regular 2-A is still 2-A.

5-D being is High 2-A.

Also, unless Goku has erasure better than Madoka, he ain't killing Gretchen even if he is above baseline 2-A.

Well, to me, above regular 2-A is High 2-A. Though, ik that's actually not the case.

And 2. Time will tell. Though, he may gain a better erasure ideal. Time will tell.

@Homu

High 2-A Goku (Which, tbf now, is not Impossible, knowing Toriyama).
>High 2-A Goku

Stop. It won't happen in a million years (even though i want it to). Well, the canon version of Goku anyway. Maybe Xeno Goku has a chance, I guess?

Ah, I still remember the day when people thought that Goku would NEVER reach Low 2-C+ Territory. And yet, here we are.

High 2-A Goku is possible. Don't deny it. Toriyama will make a new series after the Movie (Likely), and he'll then make Goku Low 2-A or High 2-A there by the end of it. Unless Goku SOMEHOW becomes Omnipotent, which would be BS...but...whatever.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Well, even with the upgrades, he is severely out-haxxed and will probably be the weakest 2-A

And then Toriyama adds some random ass ******* Power Boost which makes him litterally unkillable/conceptually untouchable...

...Yeah.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Stryk3r1337 said:
Well, even with the upgrades, he is severely out-haxxed and will probably be the weakest 2-A

And then Toriyama adds some random ass ******* Power Boost which makes him litterally unkillable/conceptually untouchable...

...Yeah.

Ce40ea793d254fa447afb78c896268bf

Try explaining U.I then. I mean, the Gods of ******* Destruction couldn't master it in a MILLION years. Yet, this simple Mortal with Pajama Sweats, and a weeaboo outfit shows up, with his Autistic tone and Just woke up out of Bed hair, and simply MASTERS the shit in a matter of MINUTES (And this also applies to him getting it as well, which was somewhat halfway through the Tournament. So...in about 27 Minutes time, he was also to Attain/Master the shit).

And now, Goku's likely going to defeat some Gray guy who: A. Surpasses his GoD. B. TANKED Goku and Vegeta in 3 total ******* rounds. C. Is now easily ******* over the U7 Team. And D. Easily ****** Goku over 10 Times now, IN THE SPAN OF 2 MINUTES (DBS EP 129 Spoilers, btw).

It's stupid. D: So, if you wanna laugh at that, then fine. BUT, don't laugh at that when it comes to making Goku OP as shit for no reason, cause it has happened before (With DBS being NO EXCEPTION).

Professor X , as Cal said above. 10-C paralyzed guy on a wheel chair. Can put Goku and Beerus into coma without even looking at them.

There you go, a 10-C beating Goku and Beerus

If Professor X is still physically fit or average in terms of physique, wouldn't he be 10-B/10-A instead of 10-C? The scale is based off of energy, and you can still throw a good punch when immobile.

Maybe i'm missing something but that always confused me.

Try explaining U.I then. I mean, the Gods of ******* Destruction couldn't master it in a MILLION years. Yet, this simple Mortal with Pajama Sweats, and a weeaboo outfit shows up, with his Autistic tone and Just woke up out of Bed hair, and simply MASTERS the shit in a matter of MINUTES (And this also applies to him getting it as well, which was somewhat halfway through the Tournament. So...in about 27 Minutes time, he was also to Attain/Master the shit).

And now, Goku's likely going to defeat some Gray guy who: A. Surpasses his GoD. B. TANKED Goku and Vegeta in 3 total ******* rounds. C. Is now easily ******* over the U7 Team. And D. Easily ****** Goku over 10 Times now, IN THE SPAN OF 2 MINUTES (DBS EP 129 Spoilers, btw).

It's stupid. D: So, if you wanna laugh at that, then fine. BUT, don't laugh at that when it comes to making Goku OP as shit for no reason, cause it has happened before (With DBS being NO EXCEPTION).
He's no random guy in Pajama. He belongs to a warrior alien race & have been training every single day of his life since he was a kid. Also Whis has been training Goku and Vegeta for UI since Resurrection F' Saga

That 27 minutes of time is a lot more for someone who can move Quadrillions of time FTL

Homu Sweet Homu said:
High 3-A: SS characters
3-A: Hades, White Face

4-A are some characters from warhammer 40k and magic: the gathering.

4-B: same as 4-A

4-C: Reinhard, Wally West?

5-A: Lavos, BB

5-B: Amakasu, BB

Low 5-B: AoC, False Madoka.

High 6-B: Novel Kars

7-B: AoC, Homulilly, Aleister Crowley.
Wally can't touch Beerus if he uses the Hakai aura

Well, Madoka was just a random girl in Pajama too...and she has becomes a Goddess who practically made a new Law throughout the Multiverse.

Joseph619 said:
Professor X , as Cal said above. 10-C paralyzed guy on a wheel chair. Can put Goku and Beerus into coma without even looking at them.
There you go, a 10-C beating Goku and Beerus
Vegeta has resisted Babidi's mind control. Goku can do the same long enough to land a hit on Xavier

Saying that Vegeta resisted Babidi's mind control so he can resist that of Charles is about as legit as saying that if you have no problem beating Krillin then you can take on UI Goku, but eh.

Scale of hax is a thing

Kaltias said:
Saying that Vegeta resisted Babidi's mind control so he can resist that of Charles is about as legit as saying that if you have no problem beating Krillin then you can take on UI Goku, but eh.
Scale of hax is a thing
I assume that you're talking the canon versions of Goku, Vegeta and Beerus? If so, then Charles very likely mind-haxxes them (maybe not Beerus, but definitely Goku and Vegeta). The DBH/DBXV versions are a different matter. Though Vegeta wont stand a chance, Xeno Goku could resist Charles's mind hax.

But yeah. Hax scaling is definitely a thing; Charles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Babidi

JackJoyce said:

He's no random guy in Pajama. He belongs to a warrior alien race & have been training every single day of his life since he was a kid. Also Whis has been training Goku and Vegeta for UI since Resurrection F' Saga

That 27 minutes of time is a lot more for someone who can move Quadrillions of time FTL

I know that. Was just joking around.

TheDoom01 said:
Arale was around on par with SSB Goku and was able to get curbstomped by Beerus. How does she beat them? And she isn't exactly weak with her sitting at 3-A.

Arale is a toon force character, she would ignore Goku and Beerus stats, and she be curbstomped by beerus? i don't remember that.

She is the weakest that come to my mind that can beat Goku and Beerus, if she is not weak comparable to Goku and Beerus in your vision, i can't do anything.

@Doom

Beerus outright curbstomps her in Dragon Ball Super, to the point that Goku even says that Beerus is too powerful for her Toon Force antics to work.

TheDoom01 said:
Arale is a toon force character, she would ignore Goku and Beerus stats, and she be curbstomped by beerus? i don't remember that.

She is the weakest that come to my mind that can beat Goku and Beerus, if she is not weak comparable to Goku and Beerus in your vision, i can't do anything.
Beerus taps his foot to defeat Arale.

Toon Force has its limits. Just because a character has Toon Force doesn't mean he/she can beat a far more powerful opponent.

And a Toon Force-using 3-A is definitely not weak in terms of what can beat Beerus and Goku. Basically anyone with a potent Mind Hax can do it.

Darkanine said:
If Professor X is still physically fit or average in terms of physique, wouldn't he be 10-B/10-A instead of 10-C? The scale is based off of energy, and you can still throw a good punch when immobile.
Maybe i'm missing something but that always confused me.
Peak form is what he would be if he wasn't paralyzed. However he is as paralyzed as it gets

Telepathy is really fast, and unlike Naruto chars Prof X doesn't need eye contact. The presence of Goku and Vegeta is enough to instantly shut down thier mind. His telepathy has planetary range (can shut down anyone's mind anywhere on the planet instantly), and also works on Astral Plane, ie affecting souls and can use it even when subconscious. Of course it's if speed is equalized

JackJoyce said:
Vegeta has resisted Babidi's mind control. Goku can do the same long enough to land a hit on Xavier
Are you seriously comparing Babidi to Prof X? Marvel has comics too, not just movies. Prof X would put Zeno in coma instantly, DBZ telepaths won't even be trash tier in Marvel.

Joseph619 said:
JackJoyce said:
Are you seriously comparing Babidi to Prof X? Marvel has comics too, not just movies. Prof X would put Zeno in coma instantly, DBZ telepaths won't even be trash tier in Marvel.

I was just assuming theories lol. If Babidi was strong enough he would've controlled Buu in the first place. What is the strongest character Xavier has mind controlled though?

Back