• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character who can stomp Goku and Beerus?

Peter1129 said:
He's still 3-B. He's just High 3-A with an ability.
Ye. :D

I was just saying that cause you added Argus to the 3-A Tier as well with said Ability, and I wanted to update things by saying his End of All Things ability is now High 3-A. :D

Burstchaos said:
Don't the characters have to show the ability to effect someone 2 degrees of infinitely above them? I know that the Madoka characters and the Emprah have shown it, but what about the rest? People are naming characters without any reason.
Plus, this is pretty much a 'let's piss on DB' thread.
Goku's Basically a 3-D Character with 4-D Powers. :/ The Third Dimension can still affect his ass...

I mean, with speed unequal, the DBS cast blitzes a lot of tier 4s and the like that was suggested on here. So...

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Homu. Tell me. How will the Witch beat Goku and Beerus in 5-B form? Cmon now.

Corrupted them with the accumulation of Despair throughout the Multiverse. This is a passive ability btw.

@Homu
Pfft, try corrupting someone who's Basically Pure of Heart with the accumulation of Despair. Go on ahead, try it. :D

Yeah, if Both of them have the feat resisting anything on Multiversal scale, then you may have point. Until then, the becomes Gretchen puppets. Being pure heart doesn't give you resistance to curses.

And what they can do to kill her anyway?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Homu
Pfft, try corrupting someone who's Basically Pure of Heart with the accumulation of Despair. Go on ahead, try it. :D

Yeah, if Both of them have the feat resisting anything on Multiversal scale, then you may have point. Until then, the becomes Gretchen puppets. Being pure heart doesn't give you resistance to curses.

And what they can do to kill her anyway?

Hmmm....I may be crazy when I say this...but...

The Mafuba? :D That, or Beerus' Imprisonment spell. Oh, and there MAY be a new DB Series with the hype DBS' been getting, that may get them to around tier 2-A. Maybe Low 1-C.

Sealing? Gretchen simply comes back, turns the place where she is sealed into a pocket realm, collapse it. You ain't sealing something that will become Omnipresent throughout the Multiverse in a jar of all thing.

Sure, hype? Until that happen, They got converted into mindless puppets by Gretchen.

Oh, PMMM will likely have some HUGE upgrade too when the new Movie release.

Some Huge upgrade? Sure, like maybe High 2-A. Not seeing anything beyond that. Oh, and btw, if and when they make a new Series, I do see them going beyond Multiversal. Since, tbf now, A Multiversal+ Threat in DB isn't an impossible thing.

Back