• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character who can stomp Goku and Beerus?

-.-

First she is unknown tier so that was a joke.

Second we refer on the tier they have before using any abiltie.

Misogi on the other side is likely the weakest there is with his 8-B tier.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Homulilly who is 7-B, False Madoka who is Low 5-B, Avatar of Calamity who is also 7-B to Low 5-B. They could stomp those two..and pretty much everyone in Dragon Ball if speed is equalized.
I'm not going to agree on this, mostly due to their 7-B to 5-B powers not being stated to do much to guys such as Goku and Beerus. They could stomp other strong guys (Like, maybe Cell or some shit), but certainly not ******* Goku or Beerus.

Now, if you count the 2-A Madoka peeps, then....yeah. That's a ******* stomp. But, we're not. So...yeah...

@AntorusTheBurningThrone

Lol what characters with 2-A hax won't do anything to Goku and Beerus? I'm not sure if you're joking or not.

Homulily, False Madoka, and Avatar of Calamity have hax that can affect Ultimate Madoka. Beerus and Goku are a piece of cake to them speed equalized.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Um...Isn't the tittle said any character with lower tier that can stomp them?
Also, the obvious answeres are GEOM and Hades.
Any character WEAKER than Goku and Beerus. Never said anything about a Lower Tier. Had it been stated that way in the Title, then I would agree. But, no...

Peter1129 said:
Homulily, False Madoka, and Avatar of Calamity have hax that can affect Ultimate Madoka. Beerus and Goku are a piece of cake to them speed equalized.
And, as I have stated above: Doesn't make them weaker then, even if they have a lower tier.

For example: Argus is Physically Weaker than Sargeras, and he can easily unmake CREATION ITSELF in a 15 second spell.

Meaning, Lower Tier (I Guess), though that doesn't make him weaker in every aspect.

Just because you're Physically Weaker than someone, that does not make you weaker in general. Hax, and others still apply.

Peter1129 said:
Seventy96 said:
Weakest = lower AP, tier etc.
Dude it literally says in the op lowest tier, ap and etc.
Though, the OP is not right on that, due to the fact that you can be a Lower Tier, but can still have enough Haxes to take on stronger tiered foes.

If you're weaker than someone, you're weaker in general. That applies to both Haxes, Intelligence, Speed, and every other stat.

The op only stated lowest AP and Tier. They never stated anything about hax. The entire point of this thread is for you to list characters in a lower tier with hax that can stomp Goku and Beerus.

Ugh, lemme give you guys the differences between Weak, and someone/something with Hax:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Roshi Though he is PHYSICALLY Weaker than most of the Z Fighters, his Mafuba can be used to imprison Evil beings that are MUCH MUCH Stronger than him. Infact, this Ability is so useful, that it could contain beings such as ZAMASU as well. And he's pretty ******* strong on his own tier. And yes, this is HAX. Don't say it isn't.

And then, there's just plain pathetic....

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yamcha This guy can't do shit. He has NO Hax, he's slower than the rest of the Z fighters, his durability is BS, his relationship Goals are non existant, his relevance his gone, he's physically weaker than 99% of the nowadays DBS Cast, and....well....his name's Yamcha, so...it's kind of expected.

Peter1129 said:
The op only stated lowest AP and Tier. They never stated anything about hax. The entire point of this thread is for you to list characters in a lower tier with hax that can stomp Goku and Beerus.
Again, that doesn't really make them Weaker now, does it? Saying **** all about Tier, and more about ability here. And, the truth is, in terms of ability, that shit can STOMP Goku. Ability's apart of Power. Power doesn't just mean Physical/Tier Strength. If Hax applies, then it's still more Powerful. Tier or not....

WeeklyBattles said:
@Antorus The OP is looking for a lower tier with hax that can stomp Goku
Thank you for telling me that. Now I know why people are talking about Hax now.

However, OP, that doesn't make the Character's Weaker still, if they can hax their way against Physically Stronger characters. Though, NOW I see what you mean.

Thanks WeeklyBattles, for telling me that. I was confused there for a bit. LOL

@Antorus

So when I wrote an entire paragraph saying the entire point of the thread is to find characters in lower tier with hax you just glossed over it?

Back