• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We Did It! 11,000 Pages!

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
Whoo hoo!

We have now reached just a bit over 11,000 pages. Our content keeps growing and improving thanks to our ever-growing community. None of this is possible without you all. I estimate we will reach 12K by Summer's end.

Big thanks to the entire VSBW community :D

Huge congratulations guys. We are slowly becoming on of the more larger wikis. =)

Arigatou!

This impressive milestone is not only thanks to the average joes of this wikia, but also the wonderful staff we have here. I appreciate each and very one of you ( both Staff and average members ) for making this wikia great !

@Weekly

Sera estimates at least 15K by the end of the year.

She predicted when we'd reach 10K and 11K so, yeah o_O

This was made before that deletion went down. Just goes to show how impulsive you guys are. *shrugs*

Gonna snipe that 11k page :p

Jk

She is very busy with her sister but wanted to give Ant a break since he usually makes these announcements.

She gets an A for effort. I don't give a damn :p

Hmph. Just wanted to something nice is all. And 10,990 isn't that far off either ;)

Wow 11.000 Pages... Wait no, 10.990 now...

I wonder if this wiki will ever reach 1.000.000 pages someday...

We returned a bit below the 11000 mark when some poor quality Transformers pages were deleted, but we will be back up above the limit soon.

well at least its there when it lasted it'll be back there (eventually)

ZackMoon1234 said:
Congrats to us all.

delete if u mad i no staff membr, ples no ban
This isn't a staff only thread.

Back