• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was Kep's 6-B Kenpachi calc accepted?

Okay, I'm going to bring naruto into this so dont get mad. When naruto's 6-tailed forms bijuu bomb was calced at country level it was regarded as an outlier because the value was higher than that of the ten tails. This seems like a similar situation.

I would prefer if Soldier Blue makes a judgement call about the scaling. I am not able to do so.

I wasn't around for earlier Naruto calcs either, so I can't speak on that. Perhaps it was due because the Juubi displayed it's full destructive power and didn't surpass Naruto, thus I could see why it's an outlier.

This doesn't happen for Aizen though. He doesn't have much destructive power, it's more AP. Bleach is a series of AP, for god's sake the god tiers cut each other with swords.

Well, if majority agree that it's not an outlier I wont really mind, I just wanted to voice my concern. I suppose it would be best to find out what the results of the calc are first.

Soldier Blue is currently the most informed staff member regarding Bleach, and we need staff to evaluate all suggested statistics changes, or we would go towards complete anarchy in this regard.

Antvasima said:
Soldier Blue is currently the most informed staff member regarding Bleach, and we need staff to evaluate all suggested statistics changes, or we would go towards complete anarchy in this regard.
I see, thank you for the clarification.

Originally anybody comparable or stronger than R2 Ulquiorra was going to become 894 Gigatons High 6-C+ going by this Lanza del Relampago calc but I think it was put on hold because the size for Las Noches hasn't been finalized yet.

Peter1129 said:
Originally anybody comparable or stronger than R2 Ulquiorra was going to become 894 Gigatons High 6-C+ going by this Lanza del Relampago calc but I think it was put on hold because the size for Las Noches hasn't been finalized yet.
Ahh, makes sense then. Las Noches' size will be changing that all up.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
He did, there's a official colored version where it should that in fact he did
Welp, the feat is still questionable. Either Striking Strength isn't comparable to techique AP or Yhwach Catching Ichigo's Blade is an outlier, or him harming Yhwach is an outlier:

0676-011
0676-012

I also said Ichigo's striking strength should be Unknown for that form.

By the way, is "Horn of Salvation" an official name for the form? Sounds better than Merged Hollow to me.

It's not the official name, just the chapter name. We only got the Hollow Merge / Merge Hollow name to go off of for now.

For Ichigo, striking strength is not comparable to ability AP most of the time. Recall, Grimmjow fighting Ichigo with his bare hands and receiving not even a scratch... yet Ichigo's Getsuga cut Grimmjow.

His strength is below his ability AP, but he is able to make that up when he covers his blade with Getsuga to give it the AP of Getsuga (aka what he did to Ulquiorra).

Burning Full Fingers said:
I also said Ichigo's striking strength should be Unknown for that form.
By the way, is "Horn of Salvation" an official name for the form? Sounds better than Merged Hollow to me.
There is no "Official" name, iirc. Tge chapter this form was in is titled "Horn of Salvation", but some notible fans in the Bleach Community call it as such, such as Jaymeshanson.

Can somebody ask Soldier Blue to comment here again please?

Antvasima said:
Can somebody ask Soldier Blue to comment here again please?
I will message him once again. However, it's possible he is doing something for this thread, Ant. His last comment was him requesting the info on Raven's calc to make his own calc. I'm not sure why, but I will message him again.

@Imade

Thanks. So 456 km diameter for Seireitei? Damn...

About my Lanza del Relampago calc: Yeah, still waiting for new size of Las Noches to finalize that.

As for the scaling from Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra: Base Aizen obviously scales since he should be superior to all of his Espada. Isshin and Urahara scale from Base Aizen. Yamamoto scaling is obvious.

AnonymousBlank said:
Why would Aizen scale from R2 Ulq? He was never aware of the form so he should only scale to R1.
Makes sense for Aizen to be superior to all of his Espada.

Also: While Aizen has admitted that Yamamoto is stronger than him and could kill him, he was nonetheless able to stab through Yama-jii's torso and also survived a point blank Hado 96 from him with only minor burns. And there is no way Yama-jii is weaker than Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.

Soldier Blue said:
@Imade
About my Lanza del Relampago calc: Yeah, still waiting for new size of Las Noches to finalize that.
Malikobama1 has had a calc lined up for weeks trying to pin an accepted size for once. It uses his own 2 methods and Kepekely's method before he left. Raven is looking into it now and Spino had seen it, but he left the wiki for a break right after his first comment.

Also, does this mean we can move forward and apply the accepted mid-end of Raven's calc to the affected profiles?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Raven is looking into it now and Spino had seen it, but he left the wiki for a break right after his first comment.
So we just have to wait for Raven Supreme to properly evaluate that. Okay then.

Morning folks. Im fairly busy up until the weekend. For what you need my help? Maybe I can squeeze something in?

RavenSupreme said:
Morning folks. Im fairly busy up until the weekend. For what you need my help? Maybe I can squeeze something in?
I would think Malikobama1's size calc that would affect numerous characters. You commented on it earlier to help out.

As for your calc on Gremmy's meteor, it was already accepted and discussed in this thread and other threads. Ant just wanted staff approval from Soldier Blue it seems, but it already been discussed and accepted... so not sure what we're waiting for at this point again.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
so not sure what we're waiting for at this point again.
Whether or not to reject scaling of the meteor from the Seireitei's barrier due to Kubo's inconsistent artwork.

I see. I suppose that's okay.

Though I would like to say this: I used the impact calculator and played around with the values till I got crater diameter of 456 km. Values range from 5.68 to 9 Petatons. The former is actually hilariously consistent with the low end of Raven Supreme's calc.

That's not consistent because the low end of Raven's calc would have a crater diameter of 406km.

If this is done now then we should look forward to Las Noches' size revision to clean up the Arrancar Arc next.

I'm gonna go ahead and update those that directly scale then since we have approval and the accepted calc. However, I won't touch Ichigo, Yhwach and Ichibei yet as there is still discussion regarding them (plus the former two are locked).

Did Byakuya, Kenpachi, Toshiro, Gerard and Gremmy as they were directly scaling to it. Don't think I missed anyone?

Also, I'm not sure if the match between Gerard and Kenshiro or the match between Kenpachi and Jax from LoL have to be removed now as I didn't participate in those matches.

Back