• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was Kep's 6-B Kenpachi calc accepted?

Hst master said:
So maybe he should have two keys? One from the 1st invasion and another post second invasion, the reasoning can be he powered up from the souls of the dead Soul Reapers and Stern Ritters(He left a piece of his soul on EVERYONE during the 1st invasion so no matter who dies their power goes to Yhwach)
I'm thinking so as well:

A key for Yhwach's real base during the first invasion in which Yhwach mollywhopped Yamamoto.

A key for Yhwach after the second invasion (when he fought Ichibei) since Yhwach had been powered up from the death of those on the battlefield.

Then the Almighty key in which he foddered Ichibei and faced True Shikai Ichigo for a bit.

Then the Mimihagi key, which isn't that important since Mimihagi key existed for a chapter, did grant new abilities though.

Then the Soul King key after absorbing the Soul King, fought True Shikai Ichigo, Hollow Merge Ichigo and True Bankai Ichigo.

Final key is Post Gerard and Haschwalth absorption.

Dark649 said:
The Gremmy calc is this one, Yhwach fought Ichibei and True Shikai Ichigo, who is equal to Post Dangai Ichigo as said by Yhwach, who overpowered Butterfly Aizen, who is stronger than his previous forms, which should be stronger than all the regular beings thanks to Hogyoku as said by Aizen, which should include Yammy and Shikai/Bankai Kenpachi.
I don't think that is sound reasoning as there is no set definition of what being "Transcendant" is in bleach. Aizen claimed transendance but only cited his reiatsu not being felt by those not on his level.

If this is the requirement, then Kubo implies Kenpachi is transcendant as well at the start of his fight with Gremmy. This means to be considered a "transcendant", you just have to have reiatsu so far above others who that they can't sense, meaning Aizen wouldn't necessarily scale above Kenpachi. I can bring the scan in questio.

Seems right, through that started with the Cryzalid Aizen that is currently scaled the top tiers. That is because past users discussed that Aizen said that is above everyone around him and has no fear to defend himself since he felt that no one can harm him, that might be his overconfidence.

Aizen can delete fodder Shinigami with his presence alone,we should remember Aizen is a War potential because his reiatsu which is always growing larger.Kenpachi because of his killing intent if I remember correctly and Ichigo because of his developement speed and special circumstantial power.

Soldier said the Gremmy feat would be 6-B or High 6-B if we go with the statements.

Also, yeah the pages need to be updated. Where does resistance to disintegration for Yhwach and Ichigo come from? Aizen can only do that to much weaker beings.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Soldier said the Gremmy feat would be 6-B or High 6-B if we go with the statements.
Also, yeah the pages need to be updated. Where does resistance to disintegration for Yhwach and Ichigo come from? Aizen can only do that to much weaker beings.
6-B based off what if I may ask, is he saying RavenSupreme's calculation is incorrect?

Soldier didn't say that from what I can tell. He said in his personal opinion he saw Kenpachi as only 6-B, but the statements and calc make it High 6-A.

Also the Disintegration discussion was all here.

Matt even summarized the accepted revisions.

Would Kenpachi not be considered "Transcendant" here:

0574-005
0574-006
I don't think we can scale Aizen to Kenpachi here.
What's more is that the logic of scaling Aizen above "Shinigami" just because breaks down when you consider True Shikai Ichigo is just his Shinigami power, yet he's equal to Dangai.

By this Logic, Aizen should scale above True Shikai Ichigo in his initial chrysalis form, which is not the case.

True Shikai Ichigo was able to fight against Yhwach after he had absorbed the Soul King and Mimihagi though. He was able to take hits and even match Yhwach's torrent of Reiatsu attacks.

However, I've always been of the opinion that True Shikai was above Dangai Ichigo. Yhwach describes True Shikai Ichigo of having reclaimed the powers he had against Aizen. But Ichigo also gained more powers in the form of Fullbring influence and actual proper mastery of his new culination of powers. Meaning Dangai Ichigo and Hogyoku Aizen remain at 6-B while True Shikai is above and scales properly.

@2017

I was talking about the pixel scaling issue for Gremmy's meteor. The argument about using statements for Seireitei's size, and then using pixel scaling for the meteor.

No this doesn't mean he is transcendent becasue fodder couldn't sense him.Ichigo and Aizen are considered transcendent because of how they got their power.

Aizen via the Hogyoku allowed him to break the boundarys of shinigami and allow and therefore transcend.

Ichigo transcended him because of how his powers work,he is quite the special case with multiple different power sources you can pretty such say he also broke the boundaries between each species and transcended.

@Burning

I believe the pixel scaling was to get a size comparison to Seireitei itself. While the "Kubo's inconsistent art" is a thing seeing as visuals give us extremely varied sizes, two objects in one image should be within his ability to scale somewhat accurately.

@Imade

I remember Yhwach sittting down Talking mad shit and smirking while slapping Ichigo around casually.

I don't remember Ichigo putting up any fight, but ok.

@2017

The thread I'm referring to is the "Bleach calc issues" thread. I don't remember where it is.

As for the disintegration, I don't agree with the resistance for Ichigo as Aizen can only do it to much weaker beings, and Ichigo is even stronger than him.

Also, should Yhwach really get it? I wouldn't be surprised if he could do so, but Aizen was listed as a SWP because of his reiatsu.

@Burning

The Bleach calc issues thread was about inflation of calcs by the banned Discord users. But turned out to be false as none of them did the Bleach calcs and Raven got pretty upset that he was accused of inflating calcs.

Disintegration would be a resistance to Ichigo as Aizen was doing it to those weaker than him. Ichigo was unaffected due to being stronger. Even then, Aizen was severely limiting his Reiatsu per his own words, yet it was still disintegrating.

Yhwach should get it because he logically had more Reiatsu after absorbing the Soul King.

Yeah, but what I'm trying to recall is the impact calculator thing. Anyway, I don't really remember so let's leave that.

He can only disintegrate much weaker beings, but shouldn't SK Yhwach have the resistance too in that case? Aizen didn't disintegrate him in the final battle.

What is this resistance? based on that thread it seems Aizen and Yhwach should get the ability to disintegrate weaker people based on their power and control.

"Disintegration for Aizen and Yhwach, Stunning via Reiatsu Difference for everyone, and Reiatsu Sight for everyone are agreed."

He mentioned an impact calculator in this thread and requested the numbers from Raven's calc. I provided him with it, so I guess he'll do with that what he will.

We don't know how much weaker since the description of his Reiatsu was that he was transcendent pretty much, so basically we just know he can disintegrate with his Reiatsu. Thus, why Ichigo being fine would be a feat for resistance for Ichigo.

Yeah, SK Yhwach would get resistance too, completely missed that.

So, what about Las Noches? I'm really hoping for 6-B ~ High 6-B Ulquiorra and Harribel. :)

We should probably handle the major ratings in this thread.

So, what about Las Noches? I'm really hoping for 6-B ~ High 6-B Ulquiorra and Harribel.
I do not thinks their feats are on this range unless the results are aimed to be the most high as possible.

So, what about Las Noches? I'm really hoping for 6-B ~ High 6-B Ulquiorra and Harribel. :)
We should probably handle the major ratings in this thread.
Malikobama1 has had a calc to find the size for weeks now.

It's using a mixture of Kep's own calc to find Las Noches' size, Malik's own method and using a method derived from Yammy's size given from the Databooks that I translated for him.

It would probably yield at the absolute lowest High 6-B and probably approach low 6-A at it's best due to Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras being able to destroy Las Noches and the possibility of it being vaporization due to vapor clouds.

Malik has been on it for a while, but not enough traction.

And yes Ichigo damaged Yhwach. The text said "Ichigo's surprise attack cleaves through his foe!" or something like that, and the coloured version shows blood.

Not really considering via Kubo's own words this what they would be capable of.if it's the Lanza feat then obviously the other espada wouldn't scale to it since he is the only one with a 2nd transformation besides Yammy.

Scaling to Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra would be Zangetsu as Zangetsu stomp Ulquiorra. Then Dangai Ichigo would scale since Zangetsu makes up part of Dangai Ichigo. Obviously Hogyoku Aizen then scales since he hurt Dangai Ichigo.

Both of their stronger forms like True Shikai Ichigo and up plus EoS Aizen would scale as well (but they have better feats through Yhwach).

The Yhwach that fought True Shikai Ichigo scales (post Ichibei fight).

That's off the top of my head.

The other Espada scale to the Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras as they all have that ability, they don't scale to Lanza though since Ulquiorra is an anomaly. Albeit, only Grimmjow and Yammy used them (Yammy didn't get to set his off though).

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Considering butterfly Aizen only has a 1.2 teraton feat, anyt higher result done by weaker characters would be an outlier.
This doesn't make much sense since Hogyoku Aizen was able to injure Dangai Ichigo, Dangai Ichigo is superior to Zangetsu when Zangetsu no-sold Ulquiorra's Lanza. It wouldn't be an outlier by simple scaling since it still makes Hogyoku Aizen drastically above Ulquiorra.

Not really. Weaker characters can have higher feats than stronger characters. That's why they scale above it. It does depend though.

That said, 6-A was regarded as a giant outlier before so I hope it's High 6-B.

That said, 6-A was regarded as a giant outlier before so I hope it's High 6-B.
That must've happened before I was active. All I'm doing now is providing the databook stuff and translations to help. It was going smoothly with Kep and Malik, but it just seems to have stagnated and Malik's calc to find Las Noches size has been in limbo.

Back