• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wario attempts to solo some verses

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Wario loves treasure hoarding and wants to conquer some verses. See how far he can go.

Case 1: Wario Land Series (Land, World and Master of Disguise)

Case 2: Scales as base Mario

Case 3: When powered up by a Power Star

(You may further distinguish speed unrestricted ad/or speed equalised cases.)

Okay for some of my favorite verses.

• Fire Emblem: No matter which key he's in, he's way too strong and haxed for the entire main series, but Fire Emblem Warriors turns the tables on him.
  • The Legend of Zelda: He can get pretty far as just Wario Land as he can best all the temple bosses; although he has more trouble if speed isn't equalized. But then when he gets to the 4 Giants is when he has trouble and Majora's Mask and anyone above will stomp. Composite will get much farther and be equal to Demise; or blitz him without speed equalization. Then we got Composite Link and Complete Triforce Ganon who would win against Composite Wario without speed equalization but get blitzed without it. Power Star allows him to best Complete Triforce at high end. But is no match against Golden Goddesses no matter what.
  • Yu Yu Hakusho: They're far past screwed unfortunately.
More to add later.

I Shall Seal the Heavens:Any Immortal Cultivator have a chance to defeat him while top tier of this Realm will stomp.

Mass Effect:Captain Shepard tried but failed.

Code Geass: I think Lelouch Geass may work on him but low chance if Wario blitz.

Masadaverse:I don't think I need to say something.

Dishonored: The Outsider should clap him.

Lord Xue Ying: Any Rank 2 or 3 World God Realm Cultivator would blink him.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there

Castlevania: At Wario's best he can beat Leon, maybe Hector. But I don't see him getting to Dracula.

Killer Instinct: Solos

Hokuto No Ken: Solos

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: GERdabs.png

Darkest Dungeon: He can beat the Ancestor second round and up, but he better not loaf about or he'll be driven insane.

Devil May Cry: Beats the lower tiers, gets yeeted later.

Infamous: Clears

Mortal Kombat: Eh, gets slapped by the Elder gods I think

Elder Scrolls: Round 2 and up he can beat Eternal Champion. Loses to End Game Dragonborn.

Soul Calibur: Loses round 1 to Algol and Nightmare, likely wins later rounds.

wario vs fortnite because why not: even if we get every character focasing on wario it's still a win in every version

wario vs the mcu: most of them arn't much exept thanos with the infinity gauntlet who can kill wario with it in case 1 but the rest wario can kill thanos

wario vs futurama: if the professor gets preptime he can kill wario or go back when he was a child and kill him in all of the cases and he can kill zoidberg and bender in bases he can't kill bender when universal but in case three he can kill most benders he can kill yivo in case 3 but that's about it

wario vs one punch man: stomp

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

• Part 1 & 2: Solos
  • Part 3: Many who hits first cases, solos if he scales to Mario
  • Part 4: As before but he can't beat Cheap Trick
  • Part 5: Many guys can kill him due to hax, if he scales to Mario he still doesn't reach true.
  • Part 6: As Part 3. He can't hit Green Baby, Heavy Weather turns him into a snail, and then we have McQueen.
  • Part 7: As Part 3.
Kirby

• Lol he can't even beat the low-tiers in case 1, most (mid?/)top-tier can beat him in cases 2 and 3.
Super Smash Bros.

• Wario blitez everyone, isn't it strange how he god tiers don't have infinite speed? It would probably be wank but still.

Isn't everyone in Smash Massively FTL+? Or are they to a lesser degree than the Mario cast? Everyone scales from Galeem

Lesser degree going by Bowser's feat in SMG2, which granted is kinda iffy given that we don't know if the ship he hit was moving or trying to dodge his attacks.

Back