• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so... Warioware. Pretty interesting series. Okay, so with Warioware: Get it Together being a thing, it's long since time to revise this stuff. That being said... I think it would make the most sense to go over each character here.

Warioware: Get it Together! As a Whole

Warioware Get it Together is basically a game that revolves around the Warioware crew trying t take out game bugs within a game. It would be very ideal to consider whether to count the characters' in-game abilities as real abilities or not.

Wario

Honestly, this dude should get a key specifically for this incarnation of Wario. Pretty much everyone agrees that Wario in Warioware is a lazy bum that is nowhere near the powerhouse he was in Wario Land or Super Mario Bros. That's not mentioning that Wario is quite a bit detached from the more canon Warios, with his home being some dump atop a narrow plateau in Diamond City. Really, Warioware Wario is so pathetic you would actually miss the Wario Land games. Bear in mind, Mario barely exists in Warioware, mostly relegated to either mere mentions or 9-Volt's microgames (or, in Get It Together's case, almost not existing at all), the latter which were explicitly stated to be based on Nintendo games. It was only now that Warioware fought stuff, and even then, there was a CRT a while ago that made game data "10-C no matter what" instead of "11-A no matter what," so Wario's not earning any points there.

Mona

Mona has a boomerang, which, while thrown like a normal boomerang in her cutscene, she apparently uses the force to move the thing around in-game. Yeah.

Ashley

Honestly, the whole cookie-exploding thing Ashley's got going for her needs a calc big time. Come on, guys! You can't just give a character 8-A over cookies being blown up..!

Oh, and Ashley's transmutation can be expanded on since she can now turn shit into food. Also, can someone explain how Ashley can use a wand even though the story showed Red being tied up in a building? I mean the wand is supposed to be Red, but what's Red doing?

Also, Ashley should get minor Corruption for playing with the in-game corruption. Come to think of it, Corruption as an ability itself should get another inspection.

Kat and Ana

The only characters who did any real fighting. They have been improved greatly from their last incarnations. They were granted the following:

Purification???: They made the polygon animals in Warioware: Get it Together, although whether this is purification (as shown in the microgame cutscenes for Kat and Ana's levels) or just basic "snap out of it!" with a slap logic is hard to identify.

Sleep Manipulation???: They made a polygonal hippo pass out, though again, not sure if this is a legit ability or something akin to a boxer hitting someone on the head.

Rasenshurikens: Uh, what did we have Naruto's rasenshurikens listed as again? Because Kat and Ana did that..!

Speed Boost: Apparently Kat and Ana can keep up with Leo, who did some afterimage deal during their fight. While this would score Kat and Ana some points in the speed department, I don't think we should automatically consider this Subsonic, just like we shouldn't automatically assume laser-dodging as FTL since distance is a thing we should account for.

Experience Against Multiple Foes: I mean, Kat and Ana fought an army of possessed polygon animals. Need I say more?

Master Mantis

This one's gonna be quick and easy if we figure out what to do with their in-game abilities.

Gravity Manipulation (self): Dude can walk on ceilings now.

5-Volt

She's adorable, she can teleport, she's adorable, she teleports by moving some spiritual projection of herself to a certain location, but most importantly, she's adorable.

Oh, and 5-Volt should get Class 5 from being able to use frying pans that are legit a ton per pan. And she's adorable.

18-Volt

How fast ARE 18-Volt's reactions, anyway? Dude legit saw 9-Volt zip by ridiculously fast when everyone else faltered due to 9-Volt's speed.

Pyoro

While he existed only as a video game character before Get it Together, I would imagine Pyoro has some sort of Immersion because how the hell else did her jump from one game to another?

Don't Dribble and Spitz have a taxi car that's able to travel to the ends of the universe? I remember hearing that before.

Don't Dribble and Spitz have a taxi car that's able to travel to the ends of the universe? I remember hearing that before.
Honestly, it's pretty hard to tell what that taxi is supposed to be capable of or not. The closest thing we got to what you said was Orbulon asking Dribble and Spitz to take him to the farthest reaches of outer space, though based on the cutscenes...:

They didn't really get that far considering an asteroid tossed them into someone's restroom. Come to think of it, about the furthest they got was what was shown in Warioware: Get It Together, but the locations there are nondescript.

I’d have to find clips of it, but I know the taxi can take blasts and even destroy giant alien spaceships in WarioWare Gold.

Honestly Wario kinda throws a monkey wrench into the canon of Mario lmao. So I’m kinda neutral on Wario having a key for the WaroWare series but I wouldn’t be opposed to giving him a key for if that what happens. And yes, the WarioWare characters need attention too and mostly agree with everything the OP in terms of abilities. But is 9-Volt hallucinating about his mom 5-volt spying on him in the “Sneaky Gamer” minigame? If not, then 5-Volt has some really good ability feats in that mini game.

I’d have to find clips of it, but I know the taxi can take blasts and even destroy giant alien spaceships in WarioWare Gold.

Honestly Wario kinda throws a monkey wrench into the canon of Mario lmao. So I’m kinda neutral on Wario having a key for the WaroWare series but I wouldn’t be opposed to giving him a key for if that what happens. And yes, the WarioWare characters need attention too and mostly agree with everything the OP in terms of abilities. But is 9-Volt hallucinating about his mom 5-volt spying on him in the “Sneaky Gamer” minigame? If not, then 5-Volt has some really good ability feats in that mini game.
Eh, for some reason they decided to make 9-Volt's "Game & Wario" deal more legit in Get It Together, which is weird since none of that happened in Warioware Gold.

Really, it's better to bump a CRT than to make a new CRT with the exact same points.

Back