• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Continuing the tradition, as the previous third thread reached 360 replies, I'm opening a new thread.

We can all continue our discussions, theories, and memes here.

Behave well on this thread, children, for rage and disorder lead to Chaos.

Previous Thread

News from the Vaults of Terra and the Eye of Terror:

ADEPTUS CUSTODES TRAILER
ADEPTUS CUSTODES TRAILER

The Adeptus Custodes, Talons of the Emperor, are getting their own Codex.

Codex Heretic Astartes Thousand Sons
Codex Heretic Astartes Thousand Sons

As are the Thousand Sons of Magnus the Red.

I do hope that the codex gives him feats so a profile is made. He has a lot of hype in The Emperor's Legion, but unfortunately no feats.

Also, the hell is going on with 8th Edition. Is like, every major Astartes Legion getting a Codex?

Most of the main ones are still in Codex: Space Marines (Ultramarines, IF, WS, IH, Salamanders, etc.), but a lot of the more diverse ones are getting a codex.

If Trajann Valoris is getting a mini I hope Valerion and Aleya get ones too.

They are the best couple in Warhammer.

I know, but that's obviously not Slaanesh. It's too... small and mundane to be a proper depiction of a Chaos God.

It fits more as a Daemon.

@Azzy and/or Matt: Ya guys think we can link the Eldrad blog to Eldrad's page now? We can just put it after "Feats" and just link to where it goes for others to read about him.

'It is good to see you, Rogal.'
Dorn nodded, ever reserved. He sheathed his sword and at this signal from their primarch, Vulkan heard the sound of twenty Imperial Fists disengaging and powering down their weapons.
'You look older, brother,' said Vulkan.
'And you are no different from the day we met,' Dorn answered coolly. 'I heard you had died.' His annoyance at being called away from his numerous duties and responsibilities faded, though Vulkan could see the burden still weighed heavily.
'I have longed to see my brothers again… The ones not trying to kill me.'
Dorn's jaw stiffened at the remark, suggesting some unspoken pain or regret. Vulkan did not press him. Some truths were best left unsaid.
'I would embrace you,' Vulkan confessed, 'but that was never your way, was it, Rogal?'
Dorn laughed gruffly. 'Abstention is a wise decision.'
Vulkan embraced him firmly anyway and felt his affection for his brother returned, albeit awkwardly.
- Old Earth

Vulkan most pure and wholesome must protecc.

There should also be quite a lot of updates to Eldrad with this, yeah.

But yo if Eldrad is this badass, i'd really like to see what a feats blog of the God Emperor would look like xD

@Azzy

Where does the "Eldrad is possible the most powerful Eldar Psyker who ever lived" comes from?

I don't know if such statements count guys like Eldanesh, who are treated more like living legends and demigods than run-of-the-mill Eldar.

Well, we do know thanks to Rise of the Ynnari that Eldanesh literally existed. And we also see the Avatar of Khaine that he fought, the Warshard of Khaine.

Guess what happens to him?

The Warshard turns out to be the bigger jobber in the galaxy that everyone beats, the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back