• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis VI - Robotic Priests Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that for the Dark Eldar, Drazhar, the Dark Blade is capable of taking down three Adeptus Custodes at the same time, does that make him scale?

I now this is not the right place to put this but I must ask since no one replied to my thread but:

Is it possible for Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai) to survive in either the Warp or Commorragh? Similar to how he survive in Purgatory? Would his experience be the same or would his time in Purgatory he a relative breeze compared to either commorragh or the warp?

Anyone?

CNBA3 said:
I now this is not the right place to put this but I must ask since no one replied to my thread but:

Is it possible for Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai) to survive in either the Warp or Commorragh? Similar to how he survive in Purgatory? Would his experience be the same or would his time in Purgatory he a relative breeze compared to either commorragh or the warp?

Anyone?
No, he would be killed by any being within the warp with ease.

Remember that not everything in the warp is tier 2 or 1, and that the warp is able to be molded by incredibly powerful thoughts and emotions. The CGs, being the gestslt embodiment of emotions and concepts spanning umiverses are among the strongest, not the default. People like Kaldor Draigo basically subsist off of pure PIS at this point, and he's tiers 5 and 4. I know nothing about ban though.

Ban is a tier 7 and while he is pretty adaptable was completely outclassed by Meliodas and Escanor.

Nothing about the verse he comes from goes over even tier 6 to my knowledge.

Wokistan said:
Remember that not everything in the warp is tier 2 or 1, and that the warp is able to be molded by incredibly powerful thoughts and emotions. The CGs, being the gestslt embodiment of emotions and concepts spanning umiverses are among the strongest, not the default. People like Kaldor Draigo basically subsist off of pure PIS at this point, and he's tiers 5 and 4. I know nothing about ban though.
He is around above ten commandment demons which are around island level (iirc) after his trip to Purgatory which is described as the following.

• blistering hot and freezing cold atmosphere with poisonous soil.
  • warped space time which makes 1 minute in the real world 1 year inpurgatory.
  • has a bunch or monsters and lost souls drive them to the brink of insanity where you cannot rely on any senses (other than 6th sense)
His immortality makes him unable to die by any conventional means such as exploding, beheading, evisceration. Never age and never get sick or poisoned.

He does however get defeated by other means such as pétrification, soul stealing, hell fire which negates Regenerationn, and an acid attack which makes him unable to regenerate while still being melted.

Cnba please don't quote huge blocks of text that can make people lag

That being said, the warp is still a terrible and unpredictable place to be. I probably wouldn't make predictions for any characters I didnt know, but a tier 7 even with what you've said still dies.

There are people that can kill him, but with commorragh being what it is the real issue is being tortured or enslaved or both or any other horrific fate the Dark Eldar can think of.

I mean Ban has high pain tolerance and a strong will,

He also has good instincts and this,

Zero Sign: Ban suppresses his presence in order to move undetected among the enemy. He was able to sneak past the Ten Commandments, some of whom have displayed sensory abilities ranging hundreds of miles, and break Melascula's neck before any of them noticed anything.

Dark eldar are something else in the torture department, but I gotta sleep so you can either look some stuff up or wait a while.

Setsuna tenma said:
How powerful are the warhammer fantasy guys excluding the gods?
Extremely, the Primarchs resist most hax and are amazing fighters and the Psykers (outside the lower levels) are extremely broken.

PsychoWarper said:
Setsuna tenma said:
How powerful are the warhammer fantasy guys excluding the gods?
Extremely, the Primarchs resist most hax and are amazing fighters and the Psykers (outside the lower levels) are extremely broken.
i said warhammer fantasy not warhammer 40K

Idk fantasy nearly as well, though I know that there are some ridiculous dudes there. You're better off asking matt.

Strongest characters that I can think of are greater daemons which are strong enough to create planets in the warp, so top tier characters that can challenge them would scale, such as Nagash, Aenarion the defender, Lord Kroak, etc.

And Malekith of the Dark Elves managed to survive having his own magic flung back at him which caused the sundering of the world

Didn't nagash ascend to a level similar to that of the gods or something, or was that the other guy?

Nagash ate all the death gods, where he can cast spells, that would kill all life on a cellular level and then raise every corpse on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back