• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis VI - Robotic Priests Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do want to read some more AoS stuff, as well as look back into some of the older Fantasy stuff I have in my collection that would still be relevant.

Nagash and Sigmar really need profiles, at least.

The Novel Soul Wars shows that there is a Silk Road between Shyish and Azyrheim. Interdimensional Piracy is a thing in Age of Sigmar.

And people say it sucks.

Saw a quote about Nagash in 4chan btw:

'Under duress. And now he wants them back. Such is the prerogative of a god.' Sigmar held out a hand, and the light contracted about it, turning cobalt. 'It is in our nature to be changeable. We are not omniscient. We are but manifestations of the realms, a part of them, given voice and thought. Some of us are stronger than others. Some more in tune with the raw stuff of creation that flows through the realms we claim for our own. Nagash has ever desired to be more than what he is. To be more than a manifestation of Death, to be Death itself. A universal force, mightier even than the entropy of the Ruinous Powers.'

He kinda already is the God-Tier of the Setting. Malign Portents moved the plot, making it so that Nagash performed a massive spell that spanned all Eight Realms, and now the energies of Shyish outclass those of the other Realms and are leaking into them.

He went from being punked by Archaon to ouclassing Sigmar.

He's probably the strongest right now, but not absolute god tier.

I'm talking about him suddenly shooting to completed Ynnead levels or something and succeeding in his ultimate goal.

I still kinda think that they'll have Ynnead's power be something that the Eldar were wrong about personally.

Wokistan said:
I still kinda think that they'll have Ynnead's power be something that the Eldar were wrong about personally.
Doubtful.

The Chaos Gods literally couldn't even directly look upon the Yncarne when it entered the Warp, and we already saw an incomplete Ynnead be totally outside both the materium and immaterium.

I'd bank more on its nature not being exactly what they thought it was, if anything.

Age of Sigmar has the most amazing models of recent GW history. It is just stellar stuff one after another. It's kinda shocking.

Also the largest collection of fuckhueg character models.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'd bank more on its nature not being exactly what they thought it was, if anything.
Translation:

>Complete Ynnead finally becomes a thing

>As a result both the Materium and Immaterium get consumed into absolute nonexistence

>Everyone dies

>Implying Ynnead isn't just conceptually beat to death by Gork and Moan due to DA ORKS BEIN DA STRONGES DERE EES

Imagine if GW actually did just give the Orks such a last minute power jump though, ending 40K in a really dumb and anticlimactic way

That's really awesome news I enjoyed the ultramines animated movie but felt the animation was a little subpar, but I saw it a long time ago

Some current rumours suggest that Angron and new berzerker models might be coming out around the xmas period. I think this is really needed because the berseker models are ancient.

BFGA 2 is coming soon

Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 - Faction Trailer-2
Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 - Faction Trailer-2

They're now releasing short videos for specific faction ships ala Total Warhammer, in this case the Dark Eldar Battleship.

Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 - Druhkari Battleships
Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 - Druhkari Battleships

When's the Imperium civ page coming? I need a civ to challenge the length of Weekly's Foundation profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back