• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Eldrad only have the ability to see up to a million possible futures or is there anymore he can see into at one time?

Also, then the spirit of the Warshard merges with one of the characters and he becomes the living incarnation of Khaine.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Does Eldrad only have the ability to see up to a million possible futures or is there anymore he can see into at one time?
Way more. Bielanna observed a hundred million futures growing at a geometric rate, and she isn't half the farseer Eldrad is.

Smol Eldrad in Jain Zar: The Storm of Silence obserbed literal millions of billions of future events.

Also, the Jain Zar novel has a pretty decent quote about the nature of the Warp:

The sky unfolded.
Jain Zar felt the instant of connection like a universe being born. From nothing sprang everything, a timeless loop of existence that spiralled away to the dawn of the cosmos and into the cold everdeath. All that was, is and would be sketched across the skein in broad strokes.
Stars and worlds emerged and died. Civilisations of a thousand lifetimes came and went in a blink of an eye. Systems whirled and danced together to the choreography of gravity and nuclear forces, birthing nebulae, black holes and maelstroms.
And she was one with it all. The secrets hidden within the interconnectedness of matter and energy that defined the universes ― both mortal and immortal ― entwined through the stones upon her armour.

This is one of the best minis GW has ever done. It's even better than their Lord of Change novel.

Gimme new Keeper of Secrets please and give them eight boobs

The owner of my flgs already has one preordered, for me. Maximum excitement.

The kit also builds "Guy Who Was Mentioned One Time on Page 22 of the Death Guard Codex", who looks awesome, but I'm not sure if I want to build over my own GUO, yet.

At some point, before the inevitable KoS comes out, I still need to buy the LoC and Skarbrand to go with my 'Thirster.

I'm hoping for a Slaaneshi Campaign featuring new Daemons and Emperor's Children models, alongside Daemon Fulgrim.

Also Daemon Eldar.

Nice knowing you guys there right before we get hacked to bits and whateverthefuckTyrannidsdotoyouafterorduringmurder.

A single Tyranid Hive-Ship has tens of thousands of Tyranid "crew" inside it, and gene-engines capable of producing millions of new tyranids until their resources are emptied.

... And Maugan-Ra soloed a Tyranid Hive-Ship.

Before anyone tries to say that that's super old lore it is brought up in the 8th Edition Tyranid Codex.

One of the Phoenix Lords' last showings before 8th dropped was slaughtering hordes of Tzeentch daemons, including several Lords of Change.

This is unsurprising.

Matthew Schroeder said:
A single Tyranid Hive-Ship has tens of thousands of Tyranid "crew" inside it, and gene-engines capable of producing millions of new tyranids until their resources are emptied.
... And Maugan-Ra soloed a Tyranid Hive-Ship.
Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back