• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khayon's page is looking fiiiine.

Also

>Mmmf, Draigo's page was first intended as a joke but it ended up becoming one of the most detailed profiled of the Verse.

8th Edition Speehs Marine Codex also lists the Blood Ravens among the Chapters leaving no shadow of a doubt that they're canon.

@Azzy

... I...

According to Watchers of the Throne: The Emperor's Legio, Terra has a pretty interesting population number...

"I am alone again now. Strange to say that, surrounded as I am by the quadrillions of the Throneworld, and yet it is truer now than it has ever been."

So this has been happening for a while, but is it possible to separate the powers of Fantasy Chaos Gods from the 40k Powers in their powers and abilities section?

Because this seems to be causing some confusion in threads as for what they can or can't do in their Fantasy incarnations.

Little notions like (Fantasy) could aid in differentiating abilites but there really is no need since pretty much anything 40K Choas Gods can do Fantasy Choas Gods can do.

As for Sicarius, don't worry.

He'll not only come back soundly, he'll also bring back a Primarch while also capturing Magnus the Red in a box, all that while defeating Khorne permanently in martial combat without much effort.

Matthew Schroeder said:
You're joking but imagine if Cato Sicarius legit ends up bumping into Leman Russ in the Warp.
>> Speaking of Sicarius doing something beyond the impossible.

>> Thinks I'm playing.

>> smh

Even better, Draigo. The Mary Sue adventures of Cato and Kaldor, murdering daemons the size of universes and making primarchs explode with a name (this is true I am not kidding).

Also, from the new Codex:

"Of Captain Sicarius I will say only this: none have borne battle more nobly or with greater prowess. I will mourn my brother when I know he is lost. Until then, I will hold out hope that he may some day return to us. If any can do such a thing, it will be him. And when he does return, then think of the tales he will have to tell us.'"
— Marneus Calgar upon the fate of Cato Sicarius

Papa Smurf is a total tsundere.

@Fate my friend it is good to see you here, i am too confused about WHF in terms of power, some say the Planet's Chaos Portals weaken the daemons, and as such, balance the game in contrast to their 40k counterparts.

look at this

@Az, i really REALLY wish for the new Abaddon model (if it is ever made) to be smirking or sadistically smiling, it is in character with this new personality, also do you like him in both Talon of Horus and Black Legion?

i....i can't find anything Primaris that details such things, it just explains SM basic stuff but not the details of them as stronger i got the new organs ifno thought:

'THE PRIMARIS ORGANS'

• Sinew Coils (The Steel Within):
The Space Marine's sinews arereinforced with durametallic coil-cables that can contract withincredible force, magnifying his strength as well as giving his bodyanother layer of interior defence. A Primaris Space Marine can crusha man's skull in his hand, break flak armour to flinders, or even bitethrough a metal cable should the need arise.

Magnificat (The Amplifier): A small, thumbnail-sized lobe thatis inserted into the brain's core. The magnificat secretes hormonesthat increase the body's growth functions whilst also intensifyingits advanced systems, especially those of the biscopea and theossmodula. In truth, the magnificat is but half of the true, dualvalveimmortis gland (the so called God-Maker) that the Emperorcreated for his Primarchs. However, Archmagos Cawl could onlyfind materials and genetic blueprints to build the dextrophic lobe(the right half), while plans for the sintarius (the left half) that wouldcomplete the original super-organ had been wholly eradicated.Whether this was done by the Emperor's own hand or by somenefarious source, Cawl could not tell.

Belisarian Furnace (The Revitaliser): This is a dormant organthat connects to both hearts. In times of extreme stress, or shouldthe warrior's body undergoviolent, damaging trauma, itexpels great blurts of selfmanufacturedchemicals ― ahyper-cocktail that simulatescombat stimms while alsoaiding in the rapid regrowingof tissue, bone and muscle. Thegland then falls dormant again,and takes some time to builditself up once more.

The Virgin Space Marine vs The Chad True Primaris
Kbmfrolddzxy
Space Marine

- Gimpy old models

- A dying breed

- All Space Marines are Ultramarines

-
Thunder Warriors were better

- SPEHS MAHREENS

Primaris Marine

- Big as shit

-Strong as shit

- All Primaris Marines are Ultramarines

-
Their Chaplains are Reaper from Overwatch.

-wHAT - Azathoth

@Aku i think anyone could ignore Primaris on their own canon and make the models simply "True Scale"

(but hey, a fool just told me in his own canon that Abaddon wil always be a failture so what do i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back