• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White fights a T. Rex! (Walter White vs Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World))

Status
Not open for further replies.
he can drive off (superhuman speed vs average human at best) and create fulminated mercury, which is powerful enough to one-shot the t-rex. he can also set the forest on fire which i don’t think the t rex would like very much

Walter isn't going to do any of that and he doesn't have enough gasses to do shit to a t-rex. He was only able to poison two guys because he trapped them inside of an RV, that won't do shit to a ******* dinosaur. Walt literally has no means of damaging the thing to any degree and would be scared shitless in every capacity. The dinosaur would literally just tear Walt's car to shreds and eat him.

In what world does Walter White have any means of killing the T-Rex when it is monstrously larger and more durable than anything he has so much as seen. Walt doesn't even have a bomb that can be thrown, and even if he did he'd be eaten before he could do shit with it.
Since he has prep, he could start with the RV already ready or in some cases go into the RV immediately. The T-Rex knows he could have dangerous explosions & in IRL, it's likely that T-Rexes are intelligent hunters. I don't think it would charge at Walt in all cases.

As I said, I can always increase starting distance & give him knowledge on the size of a T-Rex by starting him further from it & with both opponents on the road, start him next to the driver side door of his RV & prior knowledge with prior experience of a T-Rex's size. Besides, he can always wait until the T-Rex starves to death.

Last edited:
he can drive off (superhuman speed vs average human at best) and create fulminated mercury, which is powerful enough to one-shot the t-rex. he can also set the forest on fire which i don’t think the t rex would like very much
No, he won't! That explosive is not strong enough, and can't even be thrown far enough to not hit Walt in the blast radius. Not to mention, it takes a long time to prepare and absolutely is not Walt's preferred method of combat. He used it once, in a limited amount.

Don't put Walt against a ******* dinosaur, especially when Walt is stuck in a forest with limited maneuverability and has no methods of doing any damage at all. The explosive shown in Breaking Bad would not cause meaningful damage to a creature of that size, not to mention that it would blow up and kill Walt if he were to use any meaningfully large amount of it.

No, he won't! That explosive is not strong enough, and can't even be thrown far enough to not hit Walt in the blast radius. Not to mention, it takes a long time to prepare and absolutely is not Walt's preferred method of combat. He used it once, in a limited amount.

Don't put Walt against a ******* dinosaur, especially when Walt is stuck in a forest with limited maneuverability and has no methods of doing any damage at all. The explosive shown in Breaking Bad would not cause meaningful damage to a creature of that size, not to mention that it would blow up and kill Walt if he were to use any meaningfully large amount of it.
I thought I put him on a rural road?

Anyways I think this is mismatchy now. Even if Walt's in a vehicle away from Rexy, the T-Rex would starve.

2 9-B's down in the abandoned threads bin. Oh well...

Generally speaking putting a guy in a car vs. a dinosaur isn't a great idea. Also, you said a rural forest on a rural road. Forests are a bit less good for off-road driving.

Generally speaking putting a guy in a car vs. a dinosaur isn't a great idea. Also, you said a rural forest on a rural road. Forests are a bit less good for off-road driving.
I liked the strong attitude towards your arguments, shows your opponents who's boss.

Also, since I don't want anymore blunders with Walt, what does he usually do in-character in fights? You did imply that you knew this.

I liked the strong attitude towards your arguments, shows your opponents who's boss.

Also, since I don't want anymore blunders with Walt, what does he usually do in-character in fights? You did imply that you knew this.
That's the thing, he's not from a verse that deals with a lot of fighting. Walt isn't the type of person to get into a fight that could otherwise be avoided. The few times he does pick a fight, he either gets his ass kicked in a basic melee bout or he shoots them. Generally speaking, shooting things with a gun is his preferred method of dealing with problems in a lethal manner.

He's not equipped to fight a damned dinosaur.

That's the thing, he's not from a verse that deals with a lot of fighting. Walt isn't the type of person to get into a fight that could otherwise be avoided. The few times he does pick a fight, he either gets his ass kicked in a basic melee bout or he shoots them. Generally speaking, shooting things with a gun is his preferred method of dealing with problems in a lethal manner.

He's not equipped to fight a damned dinosaur.
Thanks for the input, now that's settled, should this thread be closed?

Also, can you close this thread too please?

No, he won't! That explosive is not strong enough
it is 10x stronger than the t rex's kinetic energy calc. did you not check their calcs?
and can't even be thrown far enough to not hit Walt in the blast radius.
yes it can, the blast radius is only 4.5 meters
Not to mention, it takes a long time to prepare
given walter's massive speed advantage, he can create a large enough distance that the t rex will not be able to track or catch up with him.
and absolutely is not Walt's preferred method of combat. He used it once, in a limited amount.
since waltuh has the rv, this battle should be set in the period when he used the mercury. walter is usually willing to do just about anything to win anyways. if it's really that much of a problem just bloodlust him ig
Don't put Walt against a ******* dinosaur, especially when Walt is stuck in a forest with limited maneuverability
he's on the road, the t rex is the one who is actually inside the forest. plus, walter has been shown to be quite good at maneuvering around obstacles in his car.

I'd argue it would deal damage. The T-Rex isn't reinforced concrete or steel, it has skin, flesh, and bones, and if we let Walt have his bag of mercury (he made more than one mercury explosive) he's going to at the very least permanently disable the dinosaur with a couple throws. With what basically are handmade DIY grenades

it is 10x stronger than the t rex's kinetic energy calc. did you not check their calcs?

yes it can, the blast radius is only 4.5 meters

given walter's massive speed advantage, he can create a large enough distance that the t rex will not be able to track or catch up with him.

since waltuh has the rv, this battle should be set in the period when he used the mercury. walter is usually willing to do just about anything to win anyways. if it's really that much of a problem just bloodlust him ig

he's on the road, the t rex is the one who is actually inside the forest. plus, walter has been shown to be quite good at maneuvering around obstacles in his car.
Uh... Even with all these arguments, the best stress Walt's exposed in is deep drug & criminal stuff. It's really common sense that people's plans can go though the window in times during stress & you don't need these sources unless you need a trusted source to prove it. Stress can affect accuracy of attacks like throws too depending on your position if you think it's good or not.

I think if the match were to improve, I can turn the rural road into a highway & give Walt prior exposure therapy to a T. Rex's size.

& come to think of it, how come some of this info in this thread isn't in Walt's profile? Shouldn't the profile have stuff like the Mercury get 9 meters in blast diameter, the gas feat & the weakness that he's terrible at street fights with even his peers?

Uh... Even with all these arguments, the best stress Walt's exposed in is deep drug & criminal stuff.
gus was literally going to kill him and his entire family
It's really common sense that people's plans can go though the window in times during stress & you don't need these sources unless you need a trusted source to prove it. Stress can affect accuracy of attacks like throws too depending on your position if you think it's good or not.
walter is extremely good at working under stress, and is actually far more dangerous when he's terrified. plus he would have already seen the t rex by the time he has fulminated mercury, so the shock factor would be somewhat nullified by then
I think if the match were to improve, I can turn the rural road into a highway
that only takes away walter's wincons. then he cannot burn down the forest, and if the t rex doesn't have forest cover it won't hesitate to just immediately rip walter and the rv to shreds
give Walt prior exposure therapy to a T. Rex's size.
the whole argument for walter involves him leaving immediately. when he comes back he'll already have prior exposure
Shouldn't the profile have stuff like the Mercury get 9 meters in blast diameter
this is literally on his profile. the diameter is 4.5 meters though, not 9
the gas feat
his gases are listed in his p&a and optional equipment
the weakness that he's terrible at street fights with even his peers?
he isn't too bad at fighting. he's pretty average in that department. walter dominated jesse in their third fight, and only lost because jesse caught him off guard and used the surrounding furniture to his advantage. he also overpowered saul in their fight. aside from that, most of his physical confrontations amount to the other guy sucker punching him in the face, which doesn't really mean much.

Last edited:
I'd argue it would deal damage. The T-Rex isn't reinforced concrete or steel, it has skin, flesh, and bones, and if we let Walt have his bag of mercury (he made more than one mercury explosive) he's going to at the very least permanently disable the dinosaur with a couple throws. With what basically are handmade DIY grenades
Waltuh: 6
Dino that shouldn't be here: 1

The piece of mercury exploded only a few feet away from Walter. If he throws the entire bag, he dies first. Not to mention, he did that once, and only as a scare tactic. He would not resort to it to win a fight, would not have the emotional capacity to fight forever, and if he ever stopped to get out of the RV and attack, the T-Rex would catch up and maul him.

Plus, running away is objectively just a loss for Walter. His range isn't that high, his only ranged weapon are a few guns that absolutely are not going to be pulling their weight against a dinosaur. His explosives also severely lack range, given the mercury has to be thrown (and is both out of character and would kill him if used to a meaningful capacity).

"The explosive is higher than the kinetic energy calc" Yeah, no shit. If another human ran at me head-first with all their energy, I don't immediately ******* die. Not to mention, inverse square law means that the power of that explosive massively drops with distance and would do essentially nothing if not point blank. If Walt is at point blank range with a dinosaur, he's in its mouth.

To put it bluntly, basically every vote for Walt is based on nonsense and should be removed. This entire match is just not practical; the retreat strategy is self-BFR as Walt doesn't have much to go off of, and if the T-Rex just sits around in the forest, Walt is going to waste gas and will have to leave the RV in order to attack it. If Walt leaves the RV, the dinosaur will catch up to him and kill him, simple as that.

The piece of mercury exploded only a few feet away from Walter. If he throws the entire bag, he dies first. Not to mention, he did that once, and only as a scare tactic. He would not resort to it to win a fight, would not have the emotional capacity to fight forever, and if he ever stopped to get out of the RV and attack, the T-Rex would catch up and maul him.

Plus, running away is objectively just a loss for Walter. His range isn't that high, his only ranged weapon are a few guns that absolutely are not going to be pulling their weight against a dinosaur. His explosives also severely lack range, given the mercury has to be thrown (and is both out of character and would kill him if used to a meaningful capacity).

"The explosive is higher than the kinetic energy calc" Yeah, no shit. If another human ran at me head-first with all their energy, I don't immediately ******* die. Not to mention, inverse square law means that the power of that explosive massively drops with distance and would do essentially nothing if not point blank. If Walt is at point blank range with a dinosaur, he's in its mouth.

To put it bluntly, basically every vote for Walt is based on nonsense and should be removed. This entire match is just not practical; the retreat strategy is self-BFR as Walt doesn't have much to go off of, and if the T-Rex just sits around in the forest, Walt is going to waste gas and will have to leave the RV in order to attack it. If Walt leaves the RV, the dinosaur will catch up to him and kill him, simple as that.
Question, would BFR even if it's not a week would count as a loss?

I agree, the T-Rex was an intelligent hunter, it could always detect Walt from a distance with their senses if Walt decides to come back. Even if Walt loses the T-Rex 10s of km away. Can't the T. Rex use their sense to track the RV?

Question, how long does it take for him to prepare the mercury? Would the T-Rex acknowledge the true danger of the mercury here?

Anyways, I think I have much better match up ideas for Walt against IRL animals 10-B to 9-C.

Question, would BFR even if it's not a week would count as a loss?

I agree, the T-Rex was an intelligent hunter, it could always detect Walt from a distance with their senses if Walt decides to come back. Even if Walt loses the T-Rex 10s of km away. Can't the T. Rex use their sense to track the RV?

Question, how long does it take for him to prepare the mercury? Would the T-Rex acknowledge the true danger of the mercury here?

Anyways, I think I have much better match up ideas for Walt against IRL animals 10-B to 9-C.
Walt doesn't exactly have infinite fuel and is in a relatively dingy RV, if he wants to avoid self-BFR by driving back and forth, he's just risking ******* something up and getting eaten. Walt would have to travel tens of kilometers away, in which case you don't even really have a match anymore, as the dinosaur wouldn't be able to find him and would just go wander around, but as a result, Walt would struggle to find it without leaving the RV and traveling off-road.

And the mercury still isn't a danger, if Walt throws it to any lethal capacity it will literally kill him.

The piece of mercury exploded only a few feet away from Walter. If he throws the entire bag, he dies first.
depends on how forcefully he throws it. it won’t explode close to him if he just tosses it. why would he throw the entire bag? he only needs one crystal to one-shot, it would be an absolute waste of ammo
Not to mention, he did that once, and only as a scare tactic. He would not resort to it to win a fight
why not? it’s his best option. yeah, he only used it once in the series, but that’s because he’s taking on other humans who can be easily killed by pulling a trigger. here he’s fighting a tyrannosaurus, and his only reliable method of winning is by pulling off a headshot (which would be quite difficult against a tyrannosaurus) or blowing it up. he isn’t stupid, and there is no personal reason for him not to use the mercury.
would not have the emotional capacity to fight forever,
i’m pretty sure he stayed up for three days after gus threatened his family
and if he ever stopped to get out of the RV and attack, the T-Rex would catch up and maul him.
im pretty sure the t rex’s average speed is slower than walter’s, and he has more ranged options
Plus, running away is objectively just a loss for Walter. His range isn't that high, his only ranged weapon are a few guns that absolutely are not going to be pulling their weight against a dinosaur.
walter goes for headshots, which would kill the t rex if he successfully landed one, and he can throw the mercury about ten meters away from himself.
(and is both out of character and would kill him if used to a meaningful capacity).
there is no in-character reason for walter not to use the mercury. he just doesn’t use it most of the time because he has no reason to. here, he has every reason to use it. the mercury wouldn’t kill him unless he threw it downwards with an extremely high amount of force.
"The explosive is higher than the kinetic energy calc" Yeah, no shit. If another human ran at me head-first with all their energy, I don't immediately ******* die.
the reasoning for the t rex’s durability is listed as it surviving charges from other t rexes, and a single shard of walter’s fulminated mercury is 10x stronger than that. therefore, walter’s mercury exceeds the t rex’s durability by 10x. therefore, he one-shots. it’s really not that complicated.
Not to mention, inverse square law means that the power of that explosive massively drops with distance and would do essentially nothing if not point blank.
it is 10 times stronger than the t rex, so it would still have an effect even if the mercury itself didn’t hit the t rex. which it most likely would at some point, since walter has a lot of crystals.
If Walt is at point blank range with a dinosaur, he's in its mouth.
unless he throws it

depends on how forcefully he throws it. it won’t explode close to him if he just tosses it. why would he throw the entire bag? he only needs one crystal to one-shot, it would be an absolute waste of ammo

why not? it’s his best option. yeah, he only used it once in the series, but that’s because he’s taking on other humans who can be easily killed by pulling a trigger. here he’s fighting a tyrannosaurus, and his only reliable method of winning is by pulling off a headshot (which would be quite difficult against a tyrannosaurus) or blowing it up. he isn’t stupid, and there is no personal reason for him not to use the mercury.

i’m pretty sure he stayed up for three days after gus threatened his family

im pretty sure the t rex’s average speed is slower than walter’s, and he has more ranged options

walter goes for headshots, which would kill the t rex if he successfully landed one, and he can throw the mercury about ten meters away from himself.

there is no in-character reason for walter not to use the mercury. he just doesn’t use it most of the time because he has no reason to. here, he has every reason to use it. the mercury wouldn’t kill him unless he threw it downwards with an extremely high amount of force.

the reasoning for the t rex’s durability is listed as it surviving charges from other t rexes, and a single shard of walter’s fulminated mercury is 10x stronger than that. therefore, walter’s mercury exceeds the t rex’s durability by 10x. therefore, he one-shots. it’s really not that complicated.

it is 10 times stronger than the t rex, so it would still have an effect even if the mercury itself didn’t hit the t rex. which it most likely would at some point, since walter has a lot of crystals.

unless he throws it
None of this is true.

He tossed it in the show itself, it exploded right next to him. One crystal won't one-shot it, as I've previously said. In fact, it wouldn't do anything unless it was point blank, via inverse square law. The force of an explosion massively drops off the farther away you are, and given Walt was able to stand only a few feet away and survive, the dinosaur would be essentially immune.

Walt isn't out-running a dinosaur, and saying "he would probably use this against a dinosaur" is pretty pointless when he has never fought a dinosaur. Furthermore, I can't stress this enough, it would kill him so he probably won't resort to it. The in-character reason for Walter to not use it is that he would literally die.

Charging calcs are not the best way of deriving durability, as any being's durability is, usually, far higher than the damage they inflict when charging. Again, if a human charged me at full speed, I'd be staggered, but I wouldn't even be injured. Add inverse square law, and the dinosaur won't take any damage whatsoever.

And again, they only go a few feet before exploding. Literally. Just watch the scene, it exploded in mid-air only a few feet away.

Charging calcs are utterly asinine and insane to base anything off of. Where the **** would Walt even hit it with the fulminated mercury if he somehow got close enough to throw it without being eaten or stomped on or something? The dinosaur will be ******* fine.

I feel the T Rex Can eat Walter faster than he can toss the fulminated mercury. Even if he was able to toss an entire bag of it onto the ground, he's still going to die at that range, either by the explosion, or the T-Rex smothering him.

Walt would have to travel tens of kilometers away, in which case you don't even really have a match anymore, as the dinosaur wouldn't be able to find him and would just go wander around, but as a result, Walt would struggle to find it without leaving the RV and traveling off-road.
then the t rex starves to death lol
He tossed it in the show itself, it exploded right next to him.
he threw it directly at his feet with a lot of force. if he throws it straight at the t rex with less force, it won’t explode as close to him.
One crystal won't one-shot it, as I've previously said.
no, you said that you wouldn’t be one-shotted by another human’s kinetic energy. which means absolutely nothing.
given Walt was able to stand only a few feet away and survive, the dinosaur would be essentially immune.
someone calced walter to 9-B through that, so we treat it as an outlier.
Walt isn't out-running a dinosaur
according to the profile, the t-rex’s average speed is 17 km/h, which is below average human. it can just barely surpass walter’s speed if it runs at its absolute maximum speed. so, as ridiculous as it sounds, walter can outrun it. he can’t outlast it on foot though
and saying "he would probably use this against a dinosaur" is pretty pointless when he has never fought a dinosaur.
by that logic, we’d take a guy who exterminates insects for a living, put him against a human, and then assume he would fight them the same way he fights insects because he’s never fought a human before
Furthermore, I can't stress this enough, it would kill him so he probably won't resort to it. The in-character reason for Walter to not use it is that he would literally die.
but he did use it, and didn’t die. so clearly he isn’t aware of that.
Charging calcs are not the best way of deriving durability, as any being's durability is, usually, far higher than the damage they inflict when charging.
then make a crt for it or something idk
Again, if a human charged me at full speed, I'd be staggered, but I wouldn't even be injured.
i don’t think we rate durability based on things that seriously injured the person, at least not without “at most” ratings and whatever else.
And again, they only go a few feet before exploding. Literally. Just watch the scene, it exploded in mid-air only a few feet away.
he threw it directly at his feet with a lot of force. if he throws it straight at the t rex with less force, it won’t explode as close to him
Charging calcs are utterly asinine and insane to base anything off of.
make a crt idc
Where the **** would Walt even hit it with the fulminated mercury
literally anywhere would work, considering how much more powerful the mercury is
if he somehow got close enough to throw it without being eaten or stomped on or something?
if the t rex goes in to do any of that, walter still has a small window of time where he can throw the mercury and kill it

What even is this response???

Yeah, if a character evades the other, and he gives up and dies of natural causes years later, that doesn't mean it is a victory. It's inconclusive. The battle already ended.
The T-Rex is bigger & needs to eat 200 kilocalories a day to survive as stated in this thread.

Where the **** would Walt even hit it with the fulminated mercury if he somehow got close enough to throw it without being eaten or stomped on or something?
If the dinosaur is facing Walt, then walt could throw the mercury at the dino's head, it’s literally the size of a polar bear.

TBH this thread is just beating up a dead corpse already.

Right, well, I'm going to be blunt here. BigSmoke has already been banned from making Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul matches for general misinformation and nonsense regarding his stances towards them. I do not feel inclined to repeatedly state "no, fulminated mercury will travel no more than a few feet away and would kill Walt" because that's just an objective fact. You can watch the scene, it literally exploded in mid-air, not upon impact. And, once more, it won't kill the t-rex whatsoever, because it's durability is significantly higher than "surviving a theoretical charging calc" and it is way too large. That is also... just a fact.

So I want to know where you got this info, this could be useful in the future when indexing characters & IRL.
It's just a general standard to use velocity force calcs and whatnot as a last resort, and usually only for things such as a t-rex where you literally cannot get feats otherwise. They're unreliable and don't actually measure a lot about durability and attack power. If you want proof, go charge into your friends and see if they splatter into a bloody pulp or not.

Right, well, I'm going to be blunt here. BigSmoke has already been banned from making Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul matches for general misinformation and nonsense regarding his stances towards them. I do not feel inclined to repeatedly state "no, fulminated mercury will travel no more than a few feet away and would kill Walt" because that's just an objective fact. You can watch the scene, it literally exploded in mid-air, not upon impact. And, once more, it won't kill the t-rex whatsoever, because it's durability is significantly higher than "surviving a theoretical charging calc" and it is way too large. That is also... just a fact.
👌

BigSmoke is actually a funny user, either he likes his verses (too much at times), tries to act funny & ends up getting dunked on, or he just misinterprets the feats.

If his conduct was better overall & communicated his jokes better, I think he could be like any other good user. Besides I do like to take absurd things seriously & maybe with a laugh.

There is a time & a place to be funny.

So... when is this thread going to be closed?

I do not feel inclined to repeatedly state "no, fulminated mercury will travel no more than a few feet away and would kill Walt" because that's just an objective fact. You can watch the scene, it literally exploded in mid-air, not upon impact.
depends on how hard he throws ittttt i already said thattttt

in real life fulminated mercury may or may not explode depending on how hard it is thrown, this is also an objective fact
And, once more, it won't kill the t-rex whatsoever, because it's durability is significantly higher than "surviving a theoretical charging calc"
come to think of it, human ke calcs go way higher than average human durability, so honestly i’d say it’s the other way around
and it is way too large. That is also... just a fact.
idk how the size of it applies to this, could be important i guess
BigSmoke is actually a funny user, either he likes his verses (too much at times), tries to act funny & ends up getting dunked on, or he just misinterprets the feats.

If his conduct was better overall & communicated his jokes better, I think he could be like any other good user. Besides I do like to take absurd things seriously & maybe with a laugh.
IMG_2687.jpg

Last edited:
If I may! I do feel like walt has a couple of applications notably with his mercury rather than a throwing device he could utilize a trap based method to it since Walt in his massive chemical knowledge does know the mercury is impact based in terms of it's explosive material it can be used to lure the dinosaur to step on it and bloody explode

such a tactic can be utilized with his Aztek which he has proficiency in driving at high speeds and does it well while being evasive
. I do not feel inclined to repeatedly state "no, fulminated mercury will travel no more than a few feet away and would kill Walt" because that's just an objective fact. You can watch the scene, it literally exploded in mid-air, not upon impact.
Within the scene it does? perhaps a bit confusing due to the positioning of the camera but that is to represent the ground and the mercury hitting it is well the ground as well. Walter earlier on was talking about rapid chemical reactions and fulminated mercury was the example used due to how quickly it explodes upon change. The change later is Walter tossing it on the ground. As a writing tool, it is deliberately used to show how Walter used his knowledge of the substance exploding under quick change IE Impact to show how Walter uses his chemical knowledge.

I can note for Smoke and many others that I'd bet it is a bit confusing how a vague upscale from 87 kj would beat the 10 times difference given that it is what the T-Rex is given for scaling on the page. I decided to actually put that to the test with a calc placing his durability at 575 kj which means no longer the one-shot once thought of but it just makes Walter have to utilize more power since also realize Walter has much more than just 1 of them he has a full pound of them so a bit more unbalanced but possible!

"come to think of it, human ke calcs go way higher than average human durability, so honestly i’d say it’s the other way around"

Are you unironically arguing that you can charge into a person and instantly ******* kill them? That's literally objectively, provably, scientifically wrong by every measure whatsoever, this is an observable fact that literally anyone could do and knows. I genuinely do not know how to argue with you if you stick to such obviously wrong points such as this, and build your entire argument off of those points.

And no, baiting the dinosaur to walk over pieces of it is ridiculous. It's completely out of character for Walt, he'd get eaten while setting it up, he'd need to make way too much, so on so forth. And no, Walt is not particularly amazing at driving, I have no idea where you're getting that from. He's still just a guy.

I'm about done with this thread, and even the OP has admitted it's pretty dumb, so I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back