• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White fights a T. Rex! (Walter White vs Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

This is happening.

Conditions:

Setting
Fight takes place in a rural forest on a rural road since T. Rexes lived in these types of environments.

Opponents
Walter knows that he's going to fight a T. Rex in an hour but doesn't have prior knowledge of his opponent or his explosives. He also starts 5 m away from the T. Rex with his 1986 Fleetwood Bounder & the T. Rex starts in forest cover with prior knowledge. SBA otherwise.

Notes: T. Rex's hunting strats & experience. Herbivore & Carnivore dinosaur senses

Alternative title, "A kingpin fights a T. rex":

Everybody do the dinosaur!:

Incon:

Last edited:
7bpou9.jpg

(thats walts confession btw)

give him a vehicle probably
Yes.

This is happening.

Conditions:

Setting
Fight takes place in a rural forest on a rural road since T. Rexes lived in these types of environments.

Opponents
Walter knows that he's going to fight a T. Rex in an hour but doesn't have prior knowledge of his opponent or his explosives. He also starts with his 1986 Fleetwood Bounder 5 m away from the T. Rex & the T. Rex starts in forest cover with prior knowledge. SBA otherwise.

Notes: T. Rex's hunting strats & experience. Herbivore & Carnivore dinosaur senses

Alternative title, "A kingpin fights a T. rex":

Everybody do the dinosaur!:

Incon:
Done!

i kind of doubt walter is just gonna try to run over a t rex so im pretty sure his first move would be to just drive away lol
It would be in-character of the T. Rex to try to out exhaust a smaller, metal, oddly square-shaped dinosaur having a weirdly shaped Utahraptor.

Though if Walt does stop after gaining a distance, the T. Rex could try to ambush Walt (considering that a 30 ft (9.144 m) RV will be seen as weak to the dino). Though considering the Triceratops' senses aren't too decent, Walt could just keep driving until he crashes or runs out of gas.

On the other hand, since he has preparation he could set up a trap for the dino or trick it into going the other way so he could ram it from behind? Though I don't think he has knowledge on the T. Rex's ability to turn rather slowly.

Question, if this gets stompy, then should I bloodlust Walt & start the RV further?

Though if Walt does stop after gaining a distance, the T. Rex could try to ambush Walt (considering that a 30 ft (9.144 m) RV will be seen as weak to the dino).
i think walter will hear a t rex coming lol he probably doesnt need to worry about getting ambushed
On the other hand, since he has preparation he could set up a trap for the dino or trick it into going the other way so he could ram it from behind? Though I don't think he has knowledge on the T. Rex's ability to turn rather slowly.
in-character, walter is gonna be using his prep time (as well as any time he has in his lab after driving away) to create weapons. although he doesnt start with his bombs, he can likely create one with items from the rv in-battle. if nothing else, he can just keep driving away until the t rex eventually starves to death lol
Question, if this gets stompy, then should I bloodlust Walt & start the RV further?
depends on why it's a stomp

kid named m60 machine gun which can go through walls and then ricochet off of another one before it hits you and still be fatal
So I see some possible wincons for either opponent

By dumb luck, & Walt's emotional instability & cancer, Walt could crash the RV on accident whilst possibly wearing a seatbelt due to the heat of the situation. This would give the T. Rex an opening to out-exhaust a vehicle-less Walt or even causally one-shot an unconscious Walt. The former doesn't seem likely due to one of his speed feats being driving related, though cancer could screw him over & make him crash. Oddly enough, SBA's wincons mean that Walt driving out of the rural forest & rural road means the T. Rew would win first.

Walt could recreate his explosives or devise a plan to use his very low hax potency to kill the T. Rex.

But sure, he can maybe know that this small strange thing that hides a strange box shaped dinosaur is very dangerous, so maybe It would stay hidden untill get's a opening?

So I see some possible wincons for either opponent

By dumb luck, & Walt's emotional instability & cancer, Walt could crash the RV on accident whilst possibly wearing a seatbelt due to the heat of the situation. This would give the T. Rex an opening to out-exhaust a vehicle-less Walt or even causally one-shot an unconscious Walt. The former doesn't seem likely due to one of his speed feats being driving related, though cancer could screw him over & make him crash.
i don’t think cancer has ever been a problem for walter’s driving. even if he faints, that doesn’t happen very frequently (iirc he does it a few times in season 1 and once in season 5), meaning he would most likely have a massive head start by the time he faints, assuming he faints at all. since he’s only out for about 10-15 minutes, it’s unlikely that a t rex with average human speed would be able to catch up in that time. of course this is assuming the rv doesn’t crash in the process, but walter has crashed the rv before and was completely fine
Oddly enough, SBA's wincons mean that Walt driving out of the rural forest & rural road means the T. Rew would win first.
how so?
Walt could recreate his explosives or devise a plan to use his very low hax potency to kill the T. Rex.
i don’t think walter really has hax which can kill the t rex, his best bet is to make fulminated mercury

Again, I don't think It can undestand what inteligence is, but It sure can understand what danger/What dangerous is
I think you underastimate animals. They are smart enough to see someone who is capable of making traps will come to the battle with traps.

• “WTF is a T-rex gonna do with prior knowledge?”
@JustANormalLemon

Carnivores generally are smarter than herbivores & the T. Rex is suspected to develop possible strategies against the dino it usually loses against (i.e. the Triceratops). The T. Rex profile also states that it may have intelligence comparable to Chimps.

The T. Rex should at least be able to comprehend basic concepts of what it's going up against (i.e. a smart, small strange thing hiding in a strange box shaped dinosaur)

Again, I don't think It can undestand what inteligence is, but It sure can understand what danger/What dangerous is
It may not understand intelligence or explosives fully, but if the T. Rex is as naive as you think it is, then it wouldn't have lasted long into adulthood during the Cretaceous Period. I even linked the T. Rex's feats & possible hunting strats. It should be capable of thinking of a strategy against an unconventional "dino" like Walt's RV.

“how so?”
@BigSmoke4269

BFR

Agree, Just had basicaly a entire discussion about It, well considering It the T-rex will mostly likle stay low in the forest cover waiting for Walter to give a opening, like looking behind while waiting for the T-rex

How long takes for the T-rex to starve?
bfr requires the person to be removed from the battlefield for over a week. walter is willingly retreating to create weapons and continue fighting, and it isn’t gonna take him a week to make pipe bombs or fulminated mercury
Wasn't 1 Hour?

also walter can pretty easily just burn the forest down so i don’t think forest cover will help much
Don't think is in character for white burn a entire forest...

bro the thing doesnt exist how am i supposed to know
Well, serching for the time for a Polar Bear to starve(Biggest land carnivour to day) It's around
"A male bear, for example, in the West Hudson Bay population that is 20 percent below its normal body weight when fasting begins will only have enough stored energy to survive about 125 days rather than 200 days."
Beingh much bigger It should starve quiker, trough must take more time them For white to Drive around untill the T-rex starve

Don't think is in character for white burn a entire forest...
for the sake of his own survival, he absolutely would. walter does some horrific shit to save his own skin throughout the series. e.g. letting an innocent young woman overdose and die, having his own friend shot to death, poisoning a child, murdering 10 people in prison
Well, serching for the time for a Polar Bear to starve(Biggest land carnivour to day) It's around
"A male bear, for example, in the West Hudson Bay population that is 20 percent below its normal body weight when fasting begins will only have enough stored energy to survive about 125 days rather than 200 days."
Beingh much bigger It should starve quiker, trough must take more time them For white to Drive around untill the T-rex starve
polar bears are very different animals lol, maybe it would be better to look at a bird or another reptile instead

How long takes for the T-rex to starve?
Starve to death? Likely only a couple of days, beyond 2 if you're optimistic & if it started fasting & being energy conservative TL; DR.

The bigger you are, the more food needed to sustain yourself. The T. Rex Needed 80*2500 or 200 kilocalories a day to sustain itself. I suspect that even if it tried to sustain itself by preying on mooses & grizzlies (a rural road implies a modern day setting), it would start to starve after it's first day in modern day & would eventually collapse under it's own weight due to it's caloric intake deficit. The T. Rex was more adapted for taking on animals of it's size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back