• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White fights a T. Rex! (Walter White vs Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The T-Rex won’t stop chasing Walter. By SBA characters will chase each other until forced to stop, dying, or specifically the opponent does something to stop them.

It was made that way so people won’t just walk away from characters like invisible man.
correct, the T-rex would non stop hunting walter

The T-Rex won’t stop chasing Walter. By SBA characters will chase each other until forced to stop, dying, or specifically the opponent does something to stop them.
it has average human speed at best, and it’s chasing an rv with high-end superhuman speed. eventually it will tire out and/or lose track of walter.

the moment the t rex starts moving, it is no longer silent. if walter hears the t rex moving out of the trees, he can immedit
The car need some time to start and as said on walter profile It need some time to start
1986 Fleetwood Bounder: A recreational vehicle which was stolen by Combo and used as a rolling meth lab by Walter and Jesse. It contains the chemicals necessary to create methamphetamine and phosphine gas. However, it is in poor condition, and often has trouble starting. It breaks down entirely during the season finale.

it has average human speed at best, and it’s chasing an rv with high-end superhuman speed. eventually it will tire out and/or lose track of walter.
Yeah it would, but it would still keep looking for Walter is my point. It would always be on alert for him and won’t go off to get distracted by something else.

Yeah it would, but it would still keep looking for Walter is my point. It would always be on alert for him and won’t go off to get distracted by something else.
how would it look for walter? it doesn’t have any idea where he is, and it needs to eat so that it doesn’t starve to death
It can still walk silently if It want, but whem starting chace It sure wouldn't be silent any more.
yes, that is what i said
what I meant is, the car may not be able to help walt get away before the T-rex get's close enough
walter is rather paranoid, he’d keep his distance from the trees since he knows the t rex is hiding in them

I’m leaning towards Walter unless the op gets edited slightly. Right now Walter knows there is something in the bushes about to charge out to kill him. So he can drive away, come back, and just burn the trex to death along with the forest.

If the trex is changed to truly be hidden then I’ll vote inconclusive. Walter could have enough time to escape, but if the trex gets in the way of the car, Walter definitely won’t have enough time to 3 point turn away. And the trex will just tear him and the vehicle apart.

yes, that is what i said
Oh, so we are in the same boat

Walter is in a road in the middle of the forest, the rex should get close rather quick thanks to the size of normal forest roads and their distance from the trees
walter is rather paranoid, he’d keep his distance from the trees since he knows the t rex is hiding in them
Forest roads aren't as big as you think trough

that doesn’t help the t rex at all
I'm not saing It does, I'm only contrubuting to the debate by adding info
that does not stop walter from just fleeing
Walter try to fleed, a wild T-rex goes out of the trees in front of his car, now he has to stop to drive backwards or try to make a sharp turn
yeah, with matches and various chemicals
Yes, I was dumb asking that...
I wonder how umidi is that forest
I’m leaning towards Walter unless the op gets edited slightly. Right now Walter knows there is something in the bushes about to charge out to kill him. So he can drive away, come back, and just burn the trex to death along with the forest.

If the trex is changed to truly be hidden then I’ll vote inconclusive. Walter could have enough time to escape, but if the trex gets in the way of the car, Walter definitely won’t have enough time to 3 point turn away. And the trex will just tear him and the vehicle apart.
Oh, same here, Walter has too much Win condition compared to the T-rex that aren't only more reliable also more consistent, he probable would win 80% of the time, but be extreme exausted after

With Walt's RV, I don't think the dino has too many chances.

The T. Rex has only outsmarted dinos not as smart as itself, & Walt's literally a different animal.

The T. Rex could tackle a bunch of trees down & try to barricade & make a trap. Though I think Rexy's more likely to have a concussion or die of suffocation from a SMOKEY forest fire.

With prior knowledge, if it knows Walt has explosive chemicals, it would know that it should stay away until an opportunity comes (like Walt fainting). Besides, it knows that going at Walt head-on would be like going to a Triceratops head-on. At this point, the T. Rex should at least have a scent of Walter or his RV & use their enhanced senses to detect a fainted Walt.

Quick question, should I take away Walt's RV & start him off with 3 lb of fulmated mercury for a fairer fight?
Oh, 2 votes for white and you also should state that walter don't know the T-rex position
"
" I'll reread this thread later.
vvv
He also starts with his 1986 Fleetwood Bounder 5 m away from the T. Rex & the T. Rex starts in forest cover with prior knowledge

With prior knowledge, if it knows Walt has explosive chemicals, it would know that it should stay away until an opportunity comes (like Walt fainting). Besides, it knows that going at Walt head-on would be like going to a Triceratops head-on.
which is why walter would set the forest on fire
Quick question, should I take away Walt's RV & start him off with 3 lb of fulmated mercury for a fairer fight?
that would make it less fair lol, then walt throws gg
so true

I forgot the part where both opponents start like a km away from each other off road in the middle of the morning lol
walter has stealth mastery so he'd actually be better at ambushing than the t rex, and the 1 km distance is a good thing for waltuh as he has a range advantage here

walter has stealth mastery so he'd actually be better at ambushing than the t rex, and the 1 km distance is a good thing for waltuh as he has a range advantage here
Doesn't the T. Rex have a good sense of smell & hearing? It can detect some strange human in a bush like from 10s of meters away.

that is true, but the t rex has never encountered a human before. it wouldnt recognize any of the new scents surrounding it.

But I would like to point out that even trough I still agree walter would win most of the time, most of his win cons rellie on the car to drive away from the T-rex, even trough the car has a hard time turning on. this would let the T-rex cath up to Walter some times, If the battle takes place 1000 times the car would probable not turn on in time for like... 30% of them?

It says it starts covered, that doesn’t override standard battle assumptions. In order to override it he would specifically need to say Walter doesn’t know where it is (which is super dumb, but our SBA absolutely gut stealth based characters for pretty much no reason).

Seens like there was a slight miss count, while I re cont the votes, OP please read this part

It says it starts covered, that doesn’t override standard battle assumptions. In order to override it he would specifically need to say Walter doesn’t know where it is (which is super dumb, but our SBA absolutely gut stealth based characters for pretty much no reason).
VOTE NOW

Sorry for being gone. I’ve been busy with family stuff.

Since the op is still the same, my old opinion is the same. Walter gets a chance to drive away and then he lites the forest ablaze for the win.

(To make it clear, voting Walter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back