• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

78th Walter White match just today (Walter White Vs Pachycephalosaurus)

• Battle takes place in Pachycephalosaurus' natural habitat
  • Walter White has prior knowledge of the environment of the battle, but not of the Pachy itself, and the Pachy has prior knowledge of Walter's gun, and understands it's danger
  • Walter is bloodlusted
  • Walter has his Smith & Wesson Model 442
  • Both are willing to kill
Walter:
Pachy:
Incon:
202004pachycephalosauruswyomingensis.png
55-23-5-25-11-32-50m.jpg

wt* is with this thing of Walt against dinos? Herrerassaurus got 3 pages and more than 20 votes lmfao
dunno jack-sh** about Archeology nor Breaking Bad, but i'm following for sure

how many shots can he tank tho? don't bet Waltuh can kill him before he gets to eat his head, but shoot to incap via being BLd i think it's not impossible depending on this dino's dura
Multiple, bears have been known to tank full clips, doubt Walt can win this

i don't think this is fair

either the pachycephalosaurus can't survive headshots and walter instantly shoots it to death or the pachycephalosaurus can survive headshots and walter has zero options

Back