• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Walter White... He's a cancer patient who has a gun... And frankly, since he gets skittish very easily, he has a hard time aiming. What would happen if we pit him against a Murder Ape?

7de9a3f1653873bec2f4f0a2fab2d89b.jpg

Walter's main pistol is 10-A+. Meanwhile, it took four shots from a GLOCK to put down Travis, and that's AFTER he got smacked with a shovel and stabbed with a butcher knife.

Walter is Athlete level while the Chimpanzee is at Human level+, with around 90 joules going for it through sheer virtue of it being 1.5x stronger than a human of comparable weight.

Range is 5 meters and Walter is restricted to firearms. Here are their profiles:

Walter's Profile
Chimpanzee's Profile

Who takes this?

Meth Dealer with Cancer: 0
Murder Ape: 0
Inconclusive: 0

And frankly, since he gets skittish very easily, he has a hard time aiming.
what are you talking about my man my guy my brother

walter has seen so much shit by the end of the show that he barely reacts when one of the guys he works with suddenly shoots a child to death

he has never been shown to have trouble aiming his weapon, and in fact the whole point of the scenes where he shoots people is that he does so with zero hesitation, helping to display how far he's descended into darkness

Walter will k*** an every single animal species that ever lived, lives and will live on planet earth
and this site won't think it's enough lmfao

walter has already killed this particular animal in a different thread and thats still apparently not enough
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that thread was made before people in the Walter vs Herrerasaurus thread learned/realized that Walter's kind of a squemish ****.

uh

no he kind of isnt
Then pray tell why had everything got flipped over just from a dinosaur being threatening, starting with Mort's first post in this thread?: https://vsbattles.com/threads/walter-white-tries-to-fight-a-dinosaur-again-12-12-0.158054/

Since then, the narrative went from "Walt just uses gun, he wins" to "Walt is not all that good of a shot and will get scared at the sight of an aggressive creature out to hunt him" repeated throughout the thread ad-nauseum. Chimpanzees are usually aggressive, especially with all the horror stories on them (including inebriated chimpanzees hunting human children).

Then pray tell why had everything got flipped over just from a dinosaur being threatening, starting with Mort's first post in this thread?: https://vsbattles.com/threads/walter-white-tries-to-fight-a-dinosaur-again-12-12-0.158054/

Since then, the narrative went from "Walt just uses gun, he wins" to "Walt is not all that good of a shot and will get scared at the sight of an aggressive creature out to hunt him" repeated throughout the thread ad-nauseum. Chimpanzees are usually aggressive, especially with all the horror stories on them (including inebriated chimpanzees hunting human children).
Have you even actually looked at the thread on his profile and see why Walt won in the first place? Also, dinosaurs are way more terrifying than chimpanzees.

Have you even actually looked at the thread on his profile and see why Walt won in the first place? Also, dinosaurs are way more terrifying than chimpanzees.
No, I was too focused on the ensuing craziness of the thread.

because it's a ******* dinosaur?? anyone would shit themselves if they saw a dinosaur, there's no comparison between a 6 meter prehistoric monster and a chimpanzee. yeah chimps are scary but they're scary on a much more grounded level, which walt has been shown to be capable of dealing with. he's never faced anything like a dinosaur.

i do think that walter would probably be able to handle the herrasaurus anyways since SBA dictates that characters have prior knowledge on the appearance of their opponents, but i digress.

Back