• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White fights a T. Rex! (Walter White vs Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter White, while a menacing kingpin not to be trifled with, often beats his enemies with manipulation and wits. The Tyrannosaurus Rex he's up against does not have much going on up there he could attempt to exploit. And Physically, there is no contest. Walter would need excellent aim and the most powerful weapons to fell the Tyrannosaurus, and since the Rex is a mere 5 meters away, it could easily snatch up Walter White and end the fight with ease.

Given the hour of prep time, I'd suggest the following strategies that could give Walt the edge (and their limitations):
  • Baiting it into biting into his Bounder, which can be;
    • Covered in fulminated Mercury, upon impact, it should explode, blowing the Rex's brain to bits, however, the Rex would have no incentive to attack the bounder unless Walt is inside, killing him too.
    • Flooded in Phospine Gas. Upon the Rex's arrival, Walter can open the bounder's doors, with his hazmat suit equipped. This gas should be able to irritate and potentially cause suffocation and/or cardiac arrest in the Tyrannosaurus. However, we do not know yet how powerful a Rex's organs and immune system is exactly, for all we know it could just cause it some mild annoyance and distraction, but not enough to immobilize it.
  • Shooting at the Rex (assuming he has his pistol on hand), while running circles around the bounder for protection. Assuming both parties are persistent enough and will not give up, the Rex will eventually succumb to it's bullet wounds.
    • Aside from the fact that the Tyrannosaurus could possibly outrun Walt, or even just flip/push the bounder aside, it could easily take an entire round. While probably not bulletproof, the T.Rex was an 8 Ton Killing Machine, evolved perfectly to combat and hunt megafauna, some, like Triceratops, having sharp, inposing horns that often would have left marks on the Predator. The rex would have indirect experience from these kinds of situations, and probably would have evolved to at least resist it to some degree.
Walter has been known to get the last laugh on his more powerful opponents, but often with schemes and tricks. Here, he is forced into the spotlight against an Apex predator, one that cannot be fooled or conned. My vote is on the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

why does he have to cover the vehicle with fulminated mercury lol whats stopping him from just throwing it at the t rex like a normal person

• Covered in fulminated Mercury, upon impact, it should explode, blowing the Rex's brain to bits, however, the Rex would have no incentive to attack the bounder unless Walt is inside, killing him too.
first of all, why would walter want to cover his entire vehicle in fulminated mercury? he can just throw it at the t rex, which would be much easier, much safer, and likely much more effective. second of all, how would he even do that? the rv is too big for him to cover all of it (he’s only ever made a pound of it and there are some areas he can’t even reach), he’d need to stop and exit the rv for extremely long periods which would leave him extremely vulnerable, and he has no means of keeping the mercury bound to the rv anyways.
  • Flooded in Phospine Gas. Upon the Rex's arrival, Walter can open the bounder's doors, with his hazmat suit equipped. This gas should be able to irritate and potentially cause suffocation and/or cardiac arrest in the Tyrannosaurus. However, we do not know yet how powerful a Rex's organs and immune system is exactly, for all we know it could just cause it some mild annoyance and distraction, but not enough to immobilize it.
there is absolutely no way a goddamn t rex is fitting in there

also since it has no known resistance to poison it’s safe to assume that it would kill the t rex, given it’s capable of killing humans with a single whiff
  • Shooting at the Rex (assuming he has his pistol on hand)
he doesn’t

all of these strategies are insane

Before I read the previous comment, sinse walter tecnically should have a unlimited ammount of Blue meth thanks to beingh his standard equipament, could he Just trow enough Meth into the T-rex Mouth untill He becomes to aflicted by the Drug or overdose? maybe, but probable unlikle he would go for that sinse would require make the T-rex consume the meth, The only other thing I can think about is that Walter could use his Pre time to get as much Raw meet or living animals as possible and bring them to the battle field, setting them for traps

Before I read the previous comment, sinse walter tecnically should have a unlimited ammount of Blue meth thanks to beingh his standard equipament, could he Just trow enough Meth into the T-rex Mouth untill He becomes to aflicted by the Drug or overdose?
hahahahaha

funniest wincon of 2023

walter fra
The only other thing I can think about is that Walter could use his Pre time to get as much Raw meet or living animals as possible and bring them to the battle field, setting them for traps
the rv has superhuman speed, the t rex has average human speed. if walter drives away he has ample time to pretty much make whatever he wants in his lab. ie fulminated mercury, a single gram of which can generate an explosion powerful enough to one-shot the tyrannosaur

first of all, why would walter want to cover his entire vehicle in fulminated mercury? he can just throw it at the t rex, which would be much easier, much safer, and likely much more effective. second of all, how would he even do that? the rv is too big for him to cover all of it (he’s only ever made a pound of it and there are some areas he can’t even reach), he’d need to stop and exit the rv for extremely long periods which would leave him extremely vulnerable, and he has no means of keeping the mercury bound to the rv anyways.

there is absolutely no way a goddamn t rex is fitting in there

also since it has no known resistance to poison it’s safe to assume that it would kill the t rex, given it’s capable of killing humans with a single whiff

he doesn’t

all of these strategies are insane
Sorry, I was winging this somewhat since I don't have much information on Walt's side. I relied on the RV alot because Walt is instantly dead meat if he's out in the open, 5 meters is barely enough ground for one to escape with.

The Mercury Bounder strat was inspired by having it be essentially an overkill bomb for the Rex. Throwing it at the Tyrannosaurus point blank could work, but unless he has a strong enough hand and a precise aim, there is no way he'd perfectly hit it on the snout, letting get a critical whiff and killing it.

Honestly I'm pretty sure the T.rex tanks through this one.

Sorry, I was winging this somewhat since I don't have much information on Walt's side.
probably better to ask around about his wincons first
I relied on the RV alot because Walt is instantly dead meat if he's out in the open, 5 meters is barely enough ground for one to escape with.
he can easily just drive away for a longer distance
Throwing it at the Tyrannosaurus point blank could work, but unless he has a strong enough hand and a precise aim, there is no way he'd perfectly hit it on the snout, letting get a critical whiff and killing it.
a single gram of fulminated mercury is 10x stronger than the t rex and walter has a pound of it. he doesn’t need to hit the tyrannosaurus in the head. if the mercury explodes anywhere near the t rex it will be gravely wounded

actual footage of how this fight would play out

I know that Walt's a genius, but the point of you saying that Walt can burn the forest down evens the playing field by a huge gamble.

The smoke & potential of trees falling onto Walt or the RV gives the T. Rex an advantage since smoke will make Walt more likely to cough & potentially black out. Walt could also be in a position where his RV is undrivable due to a fallen tree on the RV or trapping Walt.

On the other hand, the T. Rex would undoubtedly have extra damage due to the fire & less wildlife it would have to endure. Unfortunately, SBA doesn't let the dino run from the fire so at a certain point the dino would have to go through it & risk damage & potential death from the smoke & fire. Though it's size would make it more likely to collapse from the smoke since it needs more air than smaller animals. The dinosaur's cover advantage would also be still there until the fire dies out.

does the tyrannosaurus have any counter to walt throwing his funny magic crystal at it
It would likely try to avoid getting into that position. It's intelligent enough to learn from it’s mistakes, if they can learn to hunt, then eventually Rexy here will have to rethink their strat.

The smoke & potential of trees falling onto Walt or the RV gives the T. Rex an advantage since smoke will make Walt more likely to cough & potentially black out.
coughing isn't a problem for walter here, but fainting definitely is. good thing he blows up tuco's building, filling the room with a shit ton of smoke, and just straight up smokes, both without fainting. he has plenty of equipment to protect his lungs from harmful fumes, and he can always just drive away from the forest in his rv.
Walt could also be in a position where his RV is undrivable due to a fallen tree on the RV or trapping Walt.
walter is smart enough to get the hell out of there before the fire gets that intense
On the other hand, the T. Rex would undoubtedly have extra damage due to the fire & less wildlife it would have to endure. Unfortunately, SBA doesn't let the dino run from the fire so at a certain point the dino would have to go through it & risk damage & potential death from the smoke & fire.
sba means it can't leave the battlefield for more than a week. simply running away to avoid a fire is allowed, as long as it returns within seven days.
It would likely try to avoid getting into that position. It's intelligent enough to learn from it’s mistakes, if they can learn to hunt, then eventually Rexy here will have to rethink their strat.
how would it avoid that position? i have a feeling it might not be able to sneak up on walter too easily, being an 11 ton dinosaur and all. the trees alone aren't big enough to keep its massive body covered, and they certainly won't be much help if walter burns them down or blows them up.

how would it avoid that position? i have a feeling it might not be able to sneak up on walter too easily, being an 11 ton dinosaur and all. the trees alone aren't big enough to keep its massive body covered, and they certainly won't be much help if walter burns them down or blows them up.
That's a good... question.

The T. Rex was more adapted to battling these dinos, not some weird-looking Utahraptor that throws funny crystals & gets into some moving, perfectly-shaped stone as a hit & run tactic.

A SBA T. Rex with possible comparable intelligence to a Chimp could try to block Walt's escape route by ramming trees down & using them as a barricade to 2 ends of Walt's available road. Then eventually negate Walt's RV speed advantage by chasing him into a corner where he's forced to flee on foot & try to out-exhaust him through a chase on foot.
walter is smart enough to get the hell out of there before the fire gets that intense
That opens up another wincon for the T. Rex via outexhaustion & a one-shot. The dino's enhanced senses resists Walt's stealth mastery lol.

At least Walt has his fulminated Mercury or another explosive at this point if he attempts to flee in any of these scenerios.

A SBA T. Rex with possible comparable intelligence to a Chimp could try to block Walt's escape route by ramming trees down & using them as a barricade to 2 ends of Walt's available road.
how would he do that? the rv is much faster, so i don't think the t rex can get around it fast enough to block it from both sides.
Then eventually negate Walt's RV speed advantage by chasing him into a corner where he's forced to flee on foot & try to out-exhaust him through a chase on foot.
yeah, but then walter can throw his fulminated mercury
That opens up another wincon for the T. Rex via outexhaustion & a one-shot. The dino's enhanced senses resists Walt's stealth mastery lol.

At least Walt has his fulminated Mercury or another explosive at this point if he attempts to flee in any of these scenerios.
i meant in the rv, not on foot

This is completely unrelated to most the thread, but why would the t-Rex view the car as a dinosaur (I’ve seen that mentioned like 5 times)? The T-Rex has amazing eyesight and decent intelligence. It’ll see that the car is inorganic and it’ll know its inorganic. It’ll be absolutely bewildered on why it can move, though.

Honestly I think Walter honking the car’s horn while driving around it would scare the t-rex enough to flee. Pretty much all animals are afraid of extremely bright lights, loud noises, and immense jolts of speed which a car can do all three simultaneously.

he couldn’t convince colombian gang members who didn’t speak english not to kill him, so he obviously can’t convince goku not to kill him either. this is so obvious, in fact, that i was matchbanned for a lack of common sense.

either the fulminated mercury explodes in its mouth or the fulminated mercury explodes in its stomach

neither of these are viable living situations

Reverse chomp, T-rex not open his mouth before It knows It can bite Walter

he couldn’t convince colombian gang members who didn’t speak english not to kill him, so he obviously can’t convince goku not to kill him either. this is so obvious, in fact, that i was matchbanned for a lack of common sense.
You where so Fallacied here, I'm sorry

So... Walter Win Conditions are:
  1. Burn the forest down and drive away
  2. Trow explosives into the T-rex mouth, Drving away if possible
  3. Shoot the T-rex untill dead, while draving away If possible
  4. Scare the T-rex out of the arena with his car
  5. Drug the T-rex by trowing meth at It
T-rex win conditions are:
  1. Stealth to aproche Walter and chomp him down before he can run away
  2. Ambush him while he drives down the road sinse It starts hidden
Anything to else or remove?

Honestly I think Walter honking the car’s horn while driving around it would scare the t-rex enough to flee. Pretty much all animals are afraid of extremely bright lights, loud noises, and immense jolts of speed which a car can do all three simultaneously.
Oh wait, the T-rex has prior knoladge, so It probable knows what the car does. doubt It will get scarred sinse he tecnically knows what It is

I guess that depends on how much prior knowledge it has, and how it understands it. I’m pretty sure if you told a young child what a car is, they would still be extremely confused on what you meant until they actually see it. And the T-Rex is technically dumber here since it’s intelligence isn’t focused on Human technology.

I think we handle It as "The character with prior knolodge has all the info about his oponent that is relevant to the co,bat and he other wise he wouldn't have" so I see that the same way a T-rex would know what a triceraptor is, our T-rex nows what a walter white and his equipament is

Reverse chomp, T-rex not open his mouth before It knows It can bite Walter
then the mercury just hits it in the face and kills it anyways
Trow explosives into the T-rex mouth, Drving away if possible
walter doesn’t necessarily need to throw the mercury into the t rex’s mouth. it exceeds the tyrannosaur’s durability by like 10x, so if the t rex gets hit anywhere it will die
Shoot the T-rex untill dead, while draving away If possible
i don’t think walter has guns here
Drug the T-rex by trowing meth at It
why would the t rex eat walters meth
T-rex win conditions are:
  1. Stealth to aproche Walter and chomp him down before he can run away
  2. Ambush him while he drives down the road sinse It starts hidden
how does an 11 ton dinosaur use stealth

If that’s how prior knowledge works then it does lessen the car’s intimidation a lot. I don’t think it completely removes it since I’ve seen plenty of prey animals hold their ground enough to scare off predators vastly stronger and smarter than them.

When comes to the T-Rex’s win conditions. SBA means you know you are fighting someone and their general starting area (I found the change really dumb, but people thought the opponent just walking away from invisible man was dumb so the change to SBA was made). So I doubt the T-Rex could sneak up on him, he’ll be alert due to SBA.

then the mercury just hits it in the face and kills it anyways
walter doesn’t necessarily need to throw the mercury into the t rex’s mouth. it exceeds the tyrannosaur’s durability by like 10x, so if the t rex gets hit anywhere it will die
Don't walter survived beingh in the middle of the explosion of the mercury? and wouldn't It probable explode in the ai before reaching the T-rex skin?
i don’t think walter has guns here
You right
why would the t rex eat walters meth
Trow in his mouth, trow meet with meth on It, etc he has 1 hour of prep time to think of It, Idk
how does an 11 ton dinosaur use stealth
Forest cover, staing low and It can sneak up on other dinnosaur like triceraptors, It isn't just a lowd mindless killer, It can be silent and hidden in the trees
If that’s how prior knowledge works then it does lessen the car’s intimidation a lot. I don’t think it completely removes it since I’ve seen plenty of prey animals hold their ground enough to scare off predators vastly stronger and smarter than them
I don't think he will be intimiated if he knows that It can't harm It directly and is running away
When comes to the T-Rex’s win conditions. SBA means you know you are fighting someone and their general starting area (I found the change really dumb, but people thought the opponent just walking away from invisible man was dumb so the change to SBA was made). So I doubt the T-Rex could sneak up on him, he’ll be alert due to SBA.
The OP said It's hidden
T. Rex starts in forest cover
So SBA don't apply for that

• fight starts
  • walter mcfucking ***** his pants and immediately drives away
  • t rex chases, gets left in the dust by the rv and quickly loses waltuh
  • walter creates fulminated mercury in his rv
  • t rex now has no idea where walter is, prioritizes survival and starts hunting wildlife
  • walter returns to where the fight began and sets the forest on fire
  • t rex either dies in the fire or comes running out into the open
  • walter throws fulminated mercury at the t rex on-sight
  • t rex either dies in the explosion or is severely wounded
  • walter finishes the job by throwing the remaining pound of mercury
  • t rex dies
does t rex have a way around this?

It says it starts covered, that doesn’t override standard battle assumptions. In order to override it he would specifically need to say Walter doesn’t know where it is (which is super dumb, but our SBA absolutely gut stealth based characters for pretty much no reason).

• fight starts
  • walter mcfucking ***** his pants and immediately drives away
  • t rex chases, gets left in the dust by the rv and quickly loses waltuh
  • walter creates fulminated mercury in his rv
  • t rex now has no idea where walter is, prioritizes survival and starts hunting wildlife
  • walter returns to where the fight began and sets the forest on fire
  • t rex either dies in the fire or comes running out into the open
  • walter throws fulminated mercury at the t rex on-sight
  • t rex either dies in the explosion or is severely wounded
  • walter finishes the job by throwing the remaining pound of mercury
  • t rex dies
The T-Rex won’t stop chasing Walter. By SBA characters will chase each other until forced to stop, dying, or specifically the opponent does something to stop them.

It was made that way so people won’t just walk away from characters like invisible man.

He can make the mercurie before the fight, and the T-rex wouldn't go directly to kill white thanks to prior knoladge, so the start of the fight It would ttry yo umbush white, trough It don't stop him from putting fire in the forest, driving away and comming back whem the forest is burned down before on week pass to hunt the dinossaur better... trough does he have any way to put the forest on fire without explosives?
It says it starts covered, that doesn’t override standard battle assumptions. In order to override it he would specifically need to say Walter doesn’t know where it is (which is super dumb, but our SBA absolutely gut stealth based characters for pretty much no reason).
OP can fix that

Don't walter survived beingh in the middle of the explosion of the mercury?
we consider that to be an outlier. otherwise walter would have 9-B durability
and wouldn't It probable explode in the ai before reaching the T-rex skin?
depends on how hard walter throws it
Forest cover, staing low and It can sneak up on other dinnosaur like triceraptors, It isn't just a lowd mindless killer, It can be silent and hidden in the trees
the moment the t rex starts moving, it is no longer silent. if walter hears the t rex moving out of the trees, he can immediately throw mercury at it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back