• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's not how it works. Hax is only on dimensionality and layers, so a "Low 2-C CM1" and a "2-A CM1" can equally be resisted from a regular resistance to it as both are 4D.
Yes, but if Anos' CM 1 never got past a Low 1-C resistence to CM 1, wouldn't it be NLF to say that his CM would be able to go past it only because it get past 99* layers of 4D resistences to CM?

Yes, but if Anos' CM 1 never got past a Low 1-C resistence to CM 1, wouldn't it be NLF to say that his CM would be able to go past it only because it get past 99* layers of 4D resistences to CM?
Did I say that it can bypass D's resistances?

Did I say that it can bypass D's resistances?
Oh, ok, than I misunderstood. I tought you were saying that his CM would go past his resistence.
But than I don't understand why you were talking of Low 2-C and 2-A CM when in this case it's about Low 2-C and Low 1-C CM.

Oh, ok, than I misunderstood. I tought you were saying that his CM would go past his resistence.
But than I don't understand why you were talking of Low 2-C and 2-A CM when in this case it's about Low 2-C and Low 1-C CM.
Because it's still 4D, so the tiering isn't really relevant here. D's resistances are 5D regardless so yeah, not much of a difference anyway

From what I see, Anos also has Regen at High Godly, however bypassing Layers of Regen and Resistance is basically D's main mech, which is why he has complete Resistance Negation in his Low 2-C key, but most importantly, he has all the powers and nature from his Father, in case someone missed

His Resistances are indeed at Low 1-C level, all of them

Because it's still 4D, so the tiering isn't really relevant here. D's resistances are 5D regardless so yeah, not much of a difference anyway
The part where I said that Anos' CM is Low 2-C was more to say that it is of an inferior dimensional potency compared to D's resistence, so in the end we meant the same thing I just used different terms.

Anyways, I vote D for all 3 rounds, in case this isn't a stomp.

Back