• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You know what? Time to make another Hedgehog vs OP LN characyer| Archie Sonic vs Anos | 7-0-0 (grace finished¿?????¿¿????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos resists power null and like I said
Sonic's Powernull is on a 7D level
as 3 ways to incapacitate through sleep without magic
  • Starting within 4km of Anos, sonic is put to sleep.
  • Anos looks at him with his eyes and he's put to sleep
Powernull may prevent this? But I'm unsure if it works on non-magical abilities
Alternatively, Anos can null sonics powers as well
Most of Sonic's wincons are from a 7D power source
deconstruct him just by looking at him.
This counts as death which means The One Billionth Ring Aura would come into play
What does sonic even do as a starting move in character? Ring wishes which seems doubtful he starts with that, will not be faster than being put to sleep, dying just being near someone's existence.
Not sure about the sleep part, but he won't die, and for what he starts with, he would probably go into direct combat first
As it turns out magic is a thing for sonic so I see no reason why he has no ESP to sense other's power.
Archie Sonic doesnt have ESP for some reason
Finally, I'll ask again, does the fate manipulation happen within combat applicable time-frames, for those who voted sonic cause of it, how is it gonna incap, permanently kill or make Anos give up to deem sonic the victor?
Yes it has worked in a combat applicable time-frame, as Fate intervened in his fight against Mammoth Moguel

Can a character with high-godly regeneration regenerate if their existence is erased by a higher-dimensional hax that does not have high-godly negation?

Sonic's Powernull is on a 7D level
Thi is base archie sonic or are you saying his abilities are 7D even in base form? How isn't this match a stomp?
Most of Sonic's wincons are from a 7D power source
Same as above
This counts as death which means The One Billionth Ring Aura would come into play
I only saw immortality 3 & 8 and it's not stated what level of type 3 he has. You need type 4 to come back from death, I think
Archie Sonic doesnt have ESP for some reason
Shouldn't have mattered at all. Regular humans don't have the aptitude to use, sense or see magic but can be killed by Anos death manipulation.
Not sure about the sleep part, but he won't die, and for what he starts with, he would probably go into direct combat first
I might be confused about the mechanics of type 8 immortality to be honest but is it 7D as well? If he starts with direct combat then he isn't getting past the incap hax.
Yes it has worked in a combat applicable time-frame, as Fate intervened in his fight against Mammoth Moguel
What exactly happened in the fight?

Could someone please add scans of Fate Haxs in action to Sonic's Fate Haxs explanation (and also in this thread)? It is VERY unlikely that anyone who has not seen Fate Hax in action will be able to try to find any weaknesses in Hax without knowing how it works.

Thi is base archie sonic or are you saying his abilities are 7D even in base form? How isn't this match a stomp?
His Power Null, and his Chaos Energy are on a 7D level, but Sonic needs to uses equipment to use Chaos Energy, which he probably wouldnt start with, and Powernull Aura, is only against attacks used against him
I only saw immortality 3 & 8 and it's not stated what level of type 3 he has. You need type 4 to come back from death, I think
One Billionth Ring Aura description
A constant, invisible, passive aura that always surrounds Sonic at all times, gifted to him by The Ancient Walkers after collecting his Billionth Power Ring. It has been shown to act on its own volition to protect Sonic on several occasions. It has restored Sonic's physical and spiritual essence, absorbed and retained his Life Force, has nullified magic that's targeted him, and even brought him back after being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annihilator after it overloaded, as well when he was stated and shown to be successfully vaporized.
Shouldn't have mattered at all. Regular humans don't have the aptitude to use, sense or see magic but can be killed by Anos death manipulation.
Aura will allow him to survive
I might be confused about the mechanics of type 8 immortality to be honest but is it 7D as well?
Sonic's Type 8 is reliant on the Billionth Ring Aura, which is from a 7D source
If he starts with direct combat then he isn't getting past the incap hax.
Other then the powernull potentially working, then ig Sonic doesnt have a way around this, aside from maybe Wish Granting
What exactly happened in the fight?
The Fight didn't have any mention of fate, it was after the fight where it was mentioned.
All thats really said is Fate intervened to Ensure Sonic won that battle, nothing else really

You can remove my vote for Sonic, since most of Sonic's 7D hax still need to be activated, I thought he already had them all at the beginning.

bro what
sonic has been dealing with physical blows for god knows how long + fate hax that will guarantee a win + 7d powernull
this isn't getting added ☠️
For one, no one mentioned physical blows as a wincon. Anos has sleep hax that sonic doesn't resist.
Power null is limited to what it has been shown to nullify and in this case seems limited to magic.
How exactly will the fate hax make Anos lose?

Anyways most of the votes do feel like they voted for Sonic for the sake of voting, as the wincons for Anos werent even established by the time grace was met

Iirc the Fate Hax ensures an eventually victory according to the other Archie Supporters, acting to prevent Sonic from ever dying or a permanent loss
I think in this case if Anos is ever trying to kill Sonic, Fate would intervene to ensure Sonic would win this fight, so like the Rimuru thread it would come down if Anos would want to kill Sonic

Last edited:
Iirc the Fate Hax ensures an eventually victory according to the other Archie Supporters, acting to prevent Sonic from ever dying or a permanent loss
I think in this case if Anos is ever trying to kill Sonic, Fate would intervene to ensure Sonic would win
Ok? So you admit this is a stomp. Then why are you counting the votes? Just ask someone to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back