• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well they do turn insane and suicidal, so assuming Anos manages to actuall kill himself, how does he come back.
Cos his Mid Godly is based on Ingall, for which he needs to be sane to use even when he is reduced to just source,
He can use magic with his source alone.
nd if he uses Venuz which is Type 1 CM then not even Anos HGR is helping cos its Type 3 CM.
Yah, Anos is capable of Resisting Type 1 concept attacks as well as other orders powers which all are type 1 concept, ironic right? Type 3 resisting a Type 1 attack and can regenerate back.
I "Dante FRA" 'd a while ago
Okay.

Well they do turn insane and suicidal, so assuming Anos manages to actually kill himself, how does he come back.
Cos his Mid Godly is based on Ingall, for which he needs to be sane to use even when he is reduced to just source, and if he uses Venuz which is Type 1 CM then not even Anos HGR is helping cos its Type 3 CM.
So I am unable to follow how he comes back.
What do you mean?
Tally up the votes, and if it is close we'll call this incon
How is it incon when one side passively nukes as a first move? This was a stomp thread from the get go.

:worried~1:
:perish:

Stfu your italian ass.
Can Dante bypass High-Godly?
No.
Bullshit, Dante voters gave their arguments, you just refuse to accept them.
How Dante is winning if he's dead¡?

Bullshit, Dante voters gave their arguments, you just refuse to accept them.
Feel free to show me where they gave any arguments beside Madness manipulation which was already refuted by @Dereck03
Well they do turn insane and suicidal, so assuming Anos manages to actually kill himself, how does he come back.
Cos his Mid Godly is based on Ingall, for which he needs to be sane to use even when he is reduced to just source, and if he uses Venuz which is Type 1 CM then not even Anos HGR is helping cos its Type 3 CM.
So I am unable to follow how he comes back.
Venozdonor is his own power. Agronemt just Resurrects him back. Which is already a thing in the verse.

Doesn't that involve Rivide to send Agronemt to the future, so like a planned move. So hard to argue if he gets passived at the start.
Revide is used only if opponent attack is unknown for his own attacks he doesn't need revide.
I will send the scans later if you need kinda busy right now.

Already addressed that he needs to be sane still, to use magic.
How you can make a concept go insane? Lol, sad we don't have NEP 2 source yet.
Yeah, remember the quotes I sent a while back with the phantom demons? Being mad doesn't stop you from using magic + adapts

Anyway, this is either a shitstopms from Anos or in the likely case an Incon and is acknowledge by lot of dudes here, yet Dante is winning.

-Dante hits Anos with Fear/Madness Manipulation;
-Venuzdonoa hits Dante with CM type 1, Law Manipulation, Erasure of existence, etc;
-Dante dies;
-Anos kills himself due to Fear/Madness Manipulation;
-Anos (or Venuzdonoa) regenerates his source (High-Godly) and Anos continues to live.

Of course, there's also where Venuzdonoa can stop the Fear/Madness Manipulation, or where Anos kills himself before Dante dies (but Anos or Venuzdonoa would regenerate his source back anyway).

Venuzdonoa has AE1 of CM1, so Dante cannot affect Venuzdonoa.

Last edited:
Vote Count
I did not count people who only argued. Only if you stated your vote, or if you made a joke to one side you got a possibly.

Dante: @ShionAH, @SYPHe5D, @Georredannea15, @RM97, @Phsccarvalho, @Random-Helper323, @GarrixianXD, @Eseseso, @noninho,

Anos: @Wankstasosuke, @Dog3352, @LordGinSama, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Dereck03, @EldemadeDityjon, @Benimōru, @Chasekilleen, @Godsatoshi23, @BreezeHM, @wwereymy235, @speedster352, @Shyster (Possibly), @Tatsumi504

Incon: @Tony_di_bugalu (also said Dante but cant tell if its joke or not), @Robo432343,

Last edited:
Vote Count
I did not count people who only argued. Only if you stated your vote, or if you made a joke to one side you got a possibly.

Dante: @ShionAH, @SYPHe5D, @Georredannea15, @RM97, @Phsccarvalho, @Random-Helper323, @GarrixianXD, @Eseseso, @noninho,

Anos: @Wankstasosuke, @Dog3352, @LordGinSama, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Dereck03, @EldemadeDityjon, @Benimōru, @Chasekilleen (possibly), @Godsatoshi23, @BreezeHM, @wwereymy235, @speedster352, @Shyster (Possibly)

Incon: @Tony_di_bugalu (also said Dante but cant tell if its joke or not), @Robo432343,
Anos FRA

Whoa... 8 pages, and serious negativity...

I realize this is doofy coming from me, but we should all calm down here.

What's the current arguments for both sides?

Literally none of the last 4 or 5 pages are negativity, just people arguing normally, dunno where you get that.

Vote Count

Dante (7): @ShionAH, @SYPHe5D, @Georredannea15, @Phsccarvalho, @Random-Helper323, @GarrixianXD, @noninho

Anos (15:1): @Wankstasosuke, @Dog3352, @LordGinSama, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Dereck03, @EldemadeDityjon, @Benimōru, @Chasekilleen, @Godsatoshi23, @BreezeHM, @wwereymy235, @speedster352, @Shyster (Possibly), @Tatsumi504, @Eseseso, @RM97

Nothing has changed, still same arguments and now it's devolving into a battle of FRA's

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante (9:1): @ShionAH, @SYPHe5D, @Georredannea15, @RM97, @Phsccarvalho, @Random-Helper323, @GarrixianXD, @Eseseso, @noninho,

Anos (13:1): @Wankstasosuke, @Dog3352, @LordGinSama, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Dereck03, @EldemadeDityjon, @Benimōru, @Chasekilleen, @Godsatoshi23, @BreezeHM, @wwereymy235, @speedster352, @Shyster (Possibly), @Tatsumi504

Nothing has changed, still same arguments and now it's devolving into a battle of FRA's

I don't think the arguments have changed since the first 3 pages.
Okay, thanks to both of you for answering. I can't help but think this is poorly timed for both verses, as both need a cleanup and fix after something harmed them. DMC now needs loads of evidence to prove anything that would and did pass unhindered for other series, and Misfit of Demon King Academy has vanished along with its people and only Anos and his weapon remain. Both verses are basically in tatters at the moment.

Anyway, the Anos supporters seem to be suggesting that Dante doesn't have any wincon at all due to all his hax being no-selled, right?

Okay, thanks to both of you for answering. I can't help but think this is poorly timed for both verses, as both need a cleanup and fix after something harmed them. DMC now needs loads of evidence to prove anything that would and did pass unhindered for other series, and Misfit of Demon King Academy has vanished along with its people and only Anos and his weapon remain. Both verses are basically in tatters at the moment.

Anyway, the Anos supporters seem to be suggesting that Dante doesn't have any wincon at all due to all his hax being no-selled, right?
Bro it has been 8 pages of arguments, fights and memes, just let this end.

Back