• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since their speeds are equal, this is not a big deal, but if Dante has a passive haxi that can be effective against Anos, I think Dante will win, but otherwise I am using my side against Anos.
Yeah Dante has layers of madness type 3,empathic manip and fear hax that works on inanimate objects if that helps.

Before Anos, Dante fight with Venuzdonoa, who has a sword. It is not Anos who fights, but his sword.
Well his passives like empathic manip /fear manip will still be effective since it can work on inanimate objects either way.(excluding madness manip type 3)

Last edited:
Well his passives like empathic manip /fear manip will still be effective since it can work on inanimate objects either way.(excluding madness manip type 3)
Are the haxes you mentioned 4-dimensional? Because Venuzudonoa is a 4d sword. Also can you prove that these haxes work on inanimate objects?

The fear hax and others ? Yeah. Here is where fear haxxing inanimate objects comes from https://imgur.io/fcXOuj4.
The clashing auras raged throughout the room. Each warrior's magical energy crashed and thundered, demolishing walls and throwing furniture into the air. The entire building creaked amid the fury, exhibiting a quality inanimate objects were not supposed to possess. Absolute fear

I guess this is just evidence for Fear manipulation. And Venuzudonoa already has resistance to Fear manipulation. You also need to prove that all of these haxes are 4d.

The clashing auras raged throughout the room. Each warrior's magical energy crashed and thundered, demolishing walls and throwing furniture into the air. The entire building creaked amid the fury, exhibiting a quality inanimate objects were not supposed to possess. Absolute fear

I guess this is just evidence for Fear manipulation. And Venuzudonoa already has resistance to Fear manipulation. You also need to prove that all of these haxes are 4d.
Dante’s fear hax is layered

Fear manip for dante is layered, also all of the hax have been accepted to be 4D years ago, dmc was one of the verses to have started that trend for 4D hax.

Dante için korku manipülasyonu katmanlı, ayrıca tüm hax 4D yıl önce kabul edildi, dmc 4D hax için bu eğilimi başlatan ayetlerden biriydi.
Okay, so I'm going to ask you to prove Dante's fear manipulation hax is 4D and the layers it takes are 4d

Uh all of his hax are 4D, that .was accepted a while ago, I don’t know if you have read my comment or not, also what do you mean by the layers it takes are 4D ? They will all be 4D by default.
Okay, since I don't follow Dante's haxes, I wanted you to prove it.

If you can't follow, kindly speaking that's your problem. We have everything we said on profiles. Please read them. Already proven and accepted long time ago. You can start with the verse page and read the blogs of relevant concerns.
This will take quite a long time (I'll probably never find it lmao) but okay.

How many layers does Dante have for his hax? Fear and Empathic Manipulation is useless as Anos fear hax affects beings with immunity and finally to address the elephant in the room, Dante has no resistance to Venuzdonoa's idgaf logic manipulation which let's it do whatever it wants

How many layers does Dante have for his hax? Fear and Empathic Manipulation is useless as Anos fear hax affects beings with immunity and finally to address the elephant in the room, Dante has no resistance to Venuzdonoa's idgaf logic manipulation which let's it do whatever it wants
Don’t ignore the madness manip type 3 as part of his passives, Dante has like 4 to 5 layers at least. As for the logic manip, isn’t it indexed as law manip in this site ?

Also him affecting other beings with immunity will just grant him 1 layer of his hax. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

immunity

lol.
I don't get what is funny about affecting beings with immunity but affecting inanimate objects make sense
Don’t ignore the madness manip type 3 as part of his passives,
Most humans felt the sensation as a primal dread that frequently led to insanity
Ftom the way this is written the fear is what causes the insanity so resisting the fear is enough.
Dante has like 4 to 5 layers at least. As for the logic manip, isn’t it indexed as law manip in this site ?
It's indexed separately actually, there's both Logic manipulation and Law manipulation and both are separate things. Unfortunately vs wiki doesn't have Logic manipulation indexed as an ability someone should create it already.
Forgot to ask but what keys are being used here?
Also him affecting other beings with immunity will just grant him 1 layer of his hax. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
How is that 1 layer? Immunity>>>>>any number of layers of resistance

Back